freakin fliper... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr GRRRRR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
OMG!!!!!!!

My ex best friend is accusing me of stealing!!!!!! mad

omg........ when i caught her red handed and now she flippin it and sayin that i took one of her friends walelts!! omg................. i paid for all are drinks and she says i did it... lol... i dont need it.......... grrrr!!!! OMG!!!!

Bun Bun
mad mad mad ................ GRRRRRRRRRRRR

sry if ur lost............. me just ranting!!!!!!!!!! mad

GCG
Slap Her

Bun Bun
I F**KIN WISH!!! mad

Bun Bun
k bun bun out..... night........... i will rant in my sleep!

Coldfire
Originally posted by Bun Bun
k bun bun out..... night........... i will rant in my sleep!
Night hun hug

Koala MeatPie
Your going to bed? Wait for me! stick out tongue

snehin
mad mad mad not again kill her

Imperial_Samura
Damn flipper. I like tuna, and the experts say "eat fish, it's good for you" then they say "don't eat fish it might have traces of heavy metals and dolphins might have been killed with the tuna" then they say "it's ok, no heavy metals, but still don't eat it because dolphins might have been killed"

Flipper clearly isn't all that smart then, he should avoid tuna schools.

snehin
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Damn flipper. I like tuna, and the experts say "eat fish, it's good for you" then they say "don't eat fish it might have traces of heavy metals and dolphins might have been killed with the tuna" then they say "it's ok, no heavy metals, but still don't eat it because dolphins might have been killed"

Flipper clearly isn't all that smart then, he should avoid tuna schools. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

_Sanctuary_
cry Dolphins.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.