American Pie Presents: Band Camp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
well first of all! they already f**** up! I loved the original trilogy cuz it was helarious! taught me a lot about high skool. lol, but dis one is commin out on DVD cuz it prolly sux. wut do u guys think? is it worth watchin? or its gonna dissipoint me and make me hate the whole american pie fransciese!?

forumcrew
well its not the same core of characters and the original writer is only credited for the characters and its straight to DVD so id guess its not too good.

Wolfie
Just a way to milk the American Pie series for all it's worth.

Imperial_Samura
Geeze, I thought the franchise was well and truly put to rest. Will these film studios etc never learn?

Mando
I'm sure despite the teeth-grindingly badness of this movie, they can still make us laugh once or twice. I don't doubt that. But the franchise should have been done and over with on "American Wedding". But even so they were still going way too far. Don't beat a dead horse.

Solo
Whole franchise shoul have stopped after the second one.

Nevermind
I actually saw the American pie box set (wasn't really a box set, but it had all the movies in one DVD case) and I saw this extra movie. I was like wtf? Just by seeing the miniature cover of it on the dvd case I could tell it looked pretty bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.