Qui-Gon vs. Maul one sided lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
I used the search and this didnt come up

jollyjim311
Look at the battle on Tattoine where Qui was wiped afterwords and you tell me.

exanda kane
Hmm. I still think Qui-Gon would win. I have no logic or evidence for this but meh. what can you do...

Jack O'Neil
Qui-Gon was in the hot desert and walked back from getting Anakin in that heat which I doubt he's use to.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Jack O'Neil
Qui-Gon was in the hot desert and walked back from getting Anakin in that heat which I doubt he's use to.

If walking in heat winded him that much, Maul would waste him. No, Maul would still win.

exanda kane
Maul = big floppy donkey dick.
Qui-Gon = guy with beard.

Conclusion = guy with beard wins.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by exanda kane
Maul = big floppy donkey dick.
Qui-Gon = guy with beard.

Conclusion = guy with beard wins.

Just annoying. Not even funny.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Just annoying. Not even funny.

This guy pisses me off these days lol xD His voice has no resonance in these forums...

Jack O'Neil
Qui-Gon did very well against Maul when he had both sides of his lightsaber on. Jinn was said to be a very great lightsaber dueliest and was one of the best.

exanda kane
Trained by Dooku none the less...

Jack O'Neil
And? Dooku was said to be unrivaled in terms of lightsaber combat in the Jedi Temple.

exanda kane
And he has a nice beard also.

Jack O'Neil
Dooku would own Maul but Qui-Gon would have more trouble.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by exanda kane
This guy pisses me off these days lol xD His voice has no resonance in these forums...
You realise that if his voice has no resonance, then your voice is a vacuum, sucking in all evidence to the contrary and spewing out crap? Glentract at least has the guts to post his mind, and BACK IT UP using evidence, something which I have NEVER seen you do. Now shut up and leave the Big Boys to do the debating.

darthsith19
Maul. He fought Obi just as well at the end of their duel with a single blade as he did with a double blade so I don't really think using one blade instead of two makes a difference unless he's fighting multiple opponents at once. That's why he only used one end on Tatioone.

Yeah, and Maul does that every day wink

Ianus
Maul would tool Qui-Gon. I like Qui-Gon, but he is not as good as everyone here says, nor is he as good as the bullshit the TPM novel says.

Darth_Veav
Umm, the novel says that Darth Maul was OWNING Qui-Gon.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
You realise that if his voice has no resonance, then your voice is a vacuum, sucking in all evidence to the contrary and spewing out crap? Glentract at least has the guts to post his mind, and BACK IT UP using evidence, something which I have NEVER seen you do. Now shut up and leave the Big Boys to do the debating.

Oh the irony smile I like the Big Boys bit. Now go and watch Top Gun! haha.

jollyjim311
I like the big boys a bit too. wink

Darth Martin
Maul was probably wanting more when Jinn leaped for the ship and Qui Gon was just exhausted. Darth Maul would have slaughtered Qui Gon. Maul's bladework is underrated on these forums.

qui-gon-fanboy
well, before i can answer, you should specify where the battle takes place. Qui-Gon is a master of ataru, a fast and agile combat style. The main reason he lost on tatooine was because he needed to stay near the ship, and the sandstorm prevented him from using his full technique. Plus, if they had a chance to use the force, maul would get wiped out. However, Maul would be an excellent comabatant for him in an even battlefield, but you probably just cannot fin d one. It goes one way or the other easily here, it all depends on location.

Darth Martin
Nope, Maul takes Qui Gon anytime, anywhere. Just too lethal and alot better trained.

darthsith19
Originally posted by qui-gon-fanboy
well, before i can answer, you should specify where the battle takes place. Qui-Gon is a master of ataru, a fast and agile combat style. The main reason he lost on tatooine was because he needed to stay near the ship, and the sandstorm prevented him from using his full technique. Plus, if they had a chance to use the force, maul would get wiped out. However, Maul would be an excellent comabatant for him in an even battlefield, but you probably just cannot fin d one. It goes one way or the other easily here, it all depends on location.
What sandstorm? There was no sandstorm when they were fighting. And there's also no reason Maul wouldn't win. He won when using both ends of his lightsaber and if using a single blade made him fight worse he'd have just used both ends on Tatooine, too. And Maul was instructed to "move against the Jedi first." so it didn't matter if Jinn stayed close to the ship of not, if moving away into the desert would have helped him he would have moved away and killed Maul right then and there and he would be gone. No fight at the end, no dead Qui-Gon. There's also the fact that Maul killed Anoon Bondara, who beat Qui-Gon most of the time when they sparred.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.