Batman runs the martial arts Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
How far would batman get (no prep time and no gadgets, equipment or batbelt)

1.Jackie Chan
2.Yoda
3.Shang-Chi
4.Mr Miagi
5.Zatoichi
6.Liu Kang
7.Lady Shiva
8.Bruce Lee
9.Karate Kid
10.Pai Mei

tiakocom
Originally posted by eleveninches
How far would batman get (no prep time and no gadgets, equipment or batbelt)

1.Jackie Chan
2.Yoda
3.Shang-Chi
4.Mr Miagi
5.Zatoichi
6.Liu Kang
7.Lady Shiva
8.Bruce Lee
9.Karate Kid
10.Pai Mei

I'm pretty sure liu kang would mop the floor with him...as he's can do more than martial art "projectile and all that stuff", as for the rest I think he might take about 1/3 of the list at best but no way is he runnin the whole list

eleveninches
Well, what if he WAS allowed prep time and equipment?

tiakocom
Well, what if he WAS allowed prep time and equipment?

then this shouldnt be a martial art gaunlet anymore...what doe sonic bombs and stuff have to do in a martial art tournament? confused

eleveninches
okay. he isnt allowed any

Lucid Lui
Shang-Chi woops him.

eleveninches
/\ laughing out loud

no

no

eleveninches
BTW, yoda is allowed his litle green lightsaber, and zatoichi is allowed his samurai sword, but other than that they are all considered to be unarmed (even batman)

THere is NO WAY he would ever beat karate-kid (the Legion one, not the movie one)

Piedmon
Screw that, there's no way he beats Yoda with just martial arts skill. Batman doesn't even make it past Round 2 in this Gauntlet.

house
^^ agreed he dosn't make it past yoda.

eleveninches
i think he would

Lucid Lui
/\ laughing out loud

no

no Why not...? shifty

joesha28
He stops at Yoda... Yoda will destroy batman....

Tony Stark
He doesn't get out of round 1

olympian
Ditto.

StyleTime
If the enemies are allowed weapons, then Batman gets killed at Yoda.

If not, he makes it to Lady Shiva before being beaten.

thesilverspider
jackie chan beats his ass

Spawnrules
Originally posted by thesilverspider
jackie chan beats his ass
so true

jrodslam
Agreed.

eleveninches
never underestimate bruce wayne.

Yoda dosnt have a long reach, even with his lightsaber

chilled monkey
No offence, but Yoda is way out of Batman's league. Yoda has 900 years worth of experience, speed agility and wisdom that Batman can only dream of, and the Force. He's travelled all over his home galaxy and defeated the worst it could throw at him. Batman doesn't stand a chance.

1.Batman wins
2.Yoda wins easily
3. No idea.
4.Mr Miagi wins. He is just way too good.
5.No idea
6.Batman wins
7.No idea
8.Bruce Lee wins
9.Karate Kid wins
10. No idea

StyleTime
Yoda can't use the force on Batman.

Batman would rape Bruce Lee.

grey fox
Yup, bruce lee may be kickass on human standards , but aginst batman he's about as effective as a chocolate kettle

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
Yup, bruce lee may be kickass on human standards , but aginst batman he's about as effective as a chocolate kettle

confused

Since when did Batman become nonhuman...?

tiakocom
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

trust the batfan on this if they say he is then he must be roll eyes (sarcastic)

illadelph12
Yoda should be after Pai Mei, not the 2nd round.

Bruce stops in Round 2. Even if Bruce blocks he loses. Against an unarmed Batman, Yoda's reach doesn't matter much, any attack Batman makes results in a severed limb on his part seeing as to how he has to actually connect a blow with his body.

tiakocom
Originally posted by illadelph12
Yoda should be after Pai Mei, not the 2nd round.

Bruce stops in Round 2. Even if Bruce blocks he loses. Against an unarmed Batman, Yoda's reach doesn't matter much, any attack Batman makes results in a severed limb on his part seeing as to how he has to actually connect a blow with his body.

thats a valid point there but i can assure you some batfan gonna come up with a theory why that wont happen

Dizzle
THe only ones who actually beat him in h2h are Shiva and KK. Yoda's using a lightsaber, the samurai has a sword, and Batman could take the rest. (I'm kind of assuming Liu Kang is not allowed to fire chi blasts... if he is, Bats is screwed, but if not, he should win a good amount of the time. Yeah, go ahead and try the leg sweep)

joesha28
I believe Yoda still can beat Batman. Yoda is a high-master a the Ataru form.

joesha28
These are those that can beat him in h2h.

2.Yoda
3.Shang-Chi
4.Mr Miagi
7.Lady Shiva
9.Karate Kid

eleveninches
Zatoichi is a better swordsman than Yoda (IMO)

Yoda is not allowed his force powers, just his marial arts skills, so he wouldnt be able to leap around using the force like he did in episodes2-3

Karate Kid would beat all of them

grey fox
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

No , what i meant is on realistic human levels Bruce lee is uber , but against comic human (aka Batman) Bruce lee gets curb-stomped.

wolverine8888
yoda would rape batman

jrodslam
^ yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.