Jean Clause Van Damme, Steven Segal and Wesley Snipes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jbcohen
What movies are Jean Claude Van Damme, Steven Segal and Wesley Snipes known for. I think that Van Damme is known for Universal Soldier. Don't know about Segal. I think that Snipes is known for Blade.

T.M
my favourite movies of each are

AWOL for JCVD
Glimmer Man for SS
Demolition Man for WS

of the 3 WS is my favourite actor. 2nd would be SS and Van Damme would be last cause i don't like almost all of his movies

jbcohen
AWOL? Are these the titles that he actor's are best known for?

What is the best known of the Action actors/Actresses? I am told the best known one is Anglie Jolie for her work in Tomb Raider and Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

T.M
AWOL i don't think is that well known.

i suppose the movies of SS that are the most well known are the Under Siege movies..

and with WS the movie that really made him IMO was Passenger 57

Storm
Jean Claude Van Damme for Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Timecop, Double Team, Street Fighter and Universal Soldier. But I' m a fellow countrywomen so I' m more acquainted with his movies. Not commenting on the questionable quality though.

Da preacher

Is this Goosebumps location referring to the song of Xandrine?

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by jbcohen
What movies are Jean Claude Van Damme, Steven Segal and Wesley Snipes known for. I think that Van Damme is known for Universal Soldier. Don't know about Segal. I think that Snipes is known for Blade.

Seagal is probably best known for Under Siege- I think you've nailed the rest okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.