Cruisemissile: Yeah, right, and I'm the Queen of England

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Well, I was listening to the John & Ken Show on my way home in my dad's car. They were talking about 9-11-01. The guy (who was obviously a lunatic) said that the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center were remote-controlled, that the plane that crashed into the Pentagon was really a cruise missile, and that the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania was shot down.

I thought this was funny that they thought that. They said the people on the planes had been unloaded, and that all the phone calls from the people on board never happened or that they were on some other flight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

John and Ken started asking the lunatic if he thought that Elvis was still alive, if the 1969 touchdown on the moon was real, and if the Titanic was sabotaged. laughing out loud

ToMacco
Yeah, what a fruitcake.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

What a dumbass.

Palanfirith
rolling on floor laughing
That poor man........he's brain left him

Dexx
Minas Trade Center remote detonated...naaaaah.

Corran
Yers, have you been phoning in to the John & Ken show again?

Gundark
They should have cut the bastard off. That was as bad as some nut I heard once saying the Holocaust never happened... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LaurenE147
I hate it when people say that the Holocaust was a hoax! There's actual evidence of its occurence.

Gundark
Some people are just beyond stupid.

yerssot
and you can get sued for saying that over here

Ushgarak
That's actually rather disturbing, yerss, that you can be sued for Holocaust denial. It's always worked far better when any nut can make any mad claim he likes, and simply be laughed in the face when he does so. You shouldn't be able to sue him just because believes something stupid.

Captain REX
They cut him off...after they made him look like a moron. "Do you think Elvis is still alive? Do you think that the Lunar Landing was a hoax?" laughing out loud What a retard.

yerssot
well, law has been made years ago...

reason is that that way you can't forget what happened at that war etc.
Main thing is, something so you don't forget it

Captain REX
A Rememberal from Harry Potter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

that's an interesting law Yerss. We don't have anything like that here (that I know of).

yerssot
another interesting law is that you for example can sue Bin Laden in Belgium although he hasn't commited a crime here
(the law to sue anyone from other countries)

Captain REX
Interesting. Sue him. big grin

Ushgarak
No, Holocaust denial law does not exist in the UK or USA (where it CAN'T exist because it would be unconstituional).

Yerss is right, it is an old law. But it IS very silly.

Captain REX
But I like the idea that everyone in Belgium could sue Bin Laden for no apparent reason and just simply say "You attacked the US!" Osama would be poor in no time. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.