Wayne's World 3 or Bill & Ted 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
What would you rather see being made?

Imperial_Samura
Sweet mother of potatoes, I can only prey to all the gods that probably never existed (Including Cobbler, God of Rubix cubes and keyrings) that neither projects are ever, ever contemplated.

Not saying anything's wrong with the old movies, I mean they were fine and all back in the day, but that's where they need to stay. I guess I am saying I would prefer to see neither. Damn it the film industry needs to stop beating dead horses and trying to get blood from stones....

Still I guess if I had to choose it would be.... gahhh, I don't know. Wayne's World 3?

Solo
Wayne's World 3

dave_kodak
i want both done, but i would rather see wayne's world 3

Nay sayer
I'd rather see Bill and Ted part three--I thought that the Grim Reaper was okay and could be funny if done right---but I could barely get through Waynes World part 2---

Wolfie
Both Wayne's Worlds and both Bill & Teds are great. Neither should have a third chapter made now. If they had made it back in the day, I would've loved it. They're all too old now to reprise those roles.

If I had to choose, I guess Bill & Ted 3.

amity75
I remember reading years ago that Keanu and Alex Winter have made a pact to make another Bill & Ted movie when both actors are in their 60's. That would be cool.

Wolfie
I did hear about a third Bill & Ted a year or two ago. "They're in their 30s and still getting into trouble." Keanu Reeves was up for it but Alex Winter hates Reeves so he won't.

Mando
Bill and ted have seen their days, But then again so has Wayne and Garth. But Waynes world 3 could be pulled off ALOT easier, and I would be more interested to see it instead of Bill and Ted 3. Lets face it, Keanu reeves doesn't really look like his old self from the "Wild Stallions". Not to mention the fact, that overall I like Waynes world 1&2 better than I do Bill and ted 1&2. Plus these aren't exactly pieces of Art, so Another addition wouldn't kill me.

noelluvspotter
Wayne's world all the way those movies are classics

StinkFist462
Wayne's World.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Mando
Bill and ted have seen their days, But then again so has Wayne and Garth. But Waynes world 3 could be pulled off ALOT easier, and I would be more interested to see it instead of Bill and Ted 3. Lets face it, Keanu reeves doesn't really look like his old self from the "Wild Stallions". Not to mention the fact, that overall I like Waynes world 1&2 better than I do Bill and ted 1&2. Plus these aren't exactly pieces of Art, so Another addition wouldn't kill me.
All Reeves would have to do is grow his hair out.

I think Wayne's World 3 would be a lot harder to do. After all these years, would Wayne and Garth still be partiers doing a public access TV show out of Wayne's home?

Bill & Ted 3 I think would be more reasonable because we saw them grow a little between Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey. They started as a couple slacker teens failing history and grew to adults with an apartment and getting engaged, then continuing to the end where they are married with kids.

The Wayne's World characters only worked as they were in the two movies, no change or character development. So it wouldn't be plausible to see a 42 year old Wayne Campbell.

Nevermind
I love both of these movies. They're both great, but another addition to these would just be really bad. All these actors are too old now. Seriously how can you complain about the "evil" movie producers for making sequels when you come up with threads like this?

Silverstein
Bill and Ted, need Dave chapelle as the reaper

K.Diddy
Bill and Ted

JKozzy
Wayne's World 3, hands down.

Losty
I just got the bill n ted movies on dvd, **** they are classic

eleveninches
Bill and Ted was way cooler than waynes world

lil_fumbling_an
um neither but if i had to pick then it would be bill & ted 3, but that so wont happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.