Someting Strange in the elavator scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
Um i dont know how many people noticed this but I found it wierd when Obi is in the elavator and Anakin makes a hole in the top and jumps down but Obi becomes frightened and ignites his saber. Now the question that I have is why didnt Obi Wan sense Anakin?

PVS
because its all part of a hidden plot with much significance.

um, because it all happened so quickly and previously obiwan had sensed that they were seperated when the elevator dropped. they were reunited too quickly for him to sense anakin's return, especially with all the mayhem.

he was startled...it happens

b-dan
exactly

spencerspider
omg people think pls man lets use this as an example hmm if you are doing something fast lets say running as fast as you can (this example sucks by the way) and someone throws something at you even if you see it coming lets say a rock, you won't really be ready for it. if you are standing there and see it coming you could easily move to the side and then go kill the person

The Ones
Exactly what i did

BAILY
God Obi-Wan is human too.. sometimes we arent perfect.. and no one is a perfect Jedi.... besides it makes for some entertainment when they playfully argue

Alkaselzer
It's not that strange, even Jedi are surprised.

Sadako of Girth
Well....They certainly were during the purge/Order 66...

spencerspider
lol yea they were

El_NINO
lol i agree

anyways thanks for answering my question

nano_probex
Originally posted by PVS
because its all part of a hidden plot with much significance.

um, because it all happened so quickly and previously obiwan had sensed that they were seperated when the elevator dropped. they were reunited too quickly for him to sense anakin's return, especially with all the mayhem.

he was startled...it happens

Exactly, it actually doesn't take much common sense...

Lightning_Count
Maybe Obiwan thought it was his abusive dad coming to get him one last time.

PVS
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH-no no expression

El_NINO
ok can a mod please close this thread, theres no point in it being opened anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.