Fully Powered Galactus v. Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
I looked and I dont think its been done before. So I thought I would ask. Personally I dont know to much about galactus but I dont think he could win. Anyone?

GalacticStorm
He'd lose horribly

golem370
If PreCrisis Darkseid beat Anti-Monitor then Galactus beat him easy.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by golem370
If PreCrisis Darkseid beat Anti-Monitor then Galactus beat him easy.

Pre Crisis DS never beat AM. Dont base your opinions off forum hearsay. Pre C DS helped in the defeat but he certainly couldnt have stood up to Anti Monitor one on one. Galactus loses

golem370
Galactus wins

Hegemon875
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Pre Crisis DS never beat AM. Dont base your opinions off forum hearsay. Pre C DS helped in the defeat but he certainly couldnt have stood up to Anti Monitor one on one. Galactus loses

Yeah even the spectre was only able to hold him for a short while and thats with help from all the magic wielding people.

GalacticStorm
Galactus wins

Ive noticed with you that no matter what the odds you just cant let a Marvel character lose to a Dc character. Thats just silly Golem. Admitting when the Marvel characters will get punked doesnt make you any less of a Marvel fan but not doing doing it makes you a less credible debator. I prefer Marvel over DC hands down, however over the last 6 months ive been reading tons and tons of DC comics. At first it was just so that i could broaden my knowledge base when it came to debates, then i found that i was actually really enjoying them. Now i collect loads of DC alongside Marvel. You need to learn to be more open minded Golem. Thats my point.

Anti Monitor consumed all of the multiverse , with the exception of 5 universes. It took the Spectre and all of the 5 universes heroes and villains (including Pre C DS who is stated to be equal to Galactus by Jack Kirby) to put him down. Galactus eats planets. Theres no comparison Golem there really isnt. Im betting you havent even read Crisis yet are saying Galactus wins because he's a Marvel character.confused

cheldon
galactus will lose

thesilverspider
anti-monitor was some what similar to the pre-retconed beyonder in terms of power.that was for you golem just for you can get a clue of anti-monitor's power since you'r just a marvel fan.

golem370
I don't just count out Galactus like everybody else.He been around for billions of years and he smarter and more powerful then people give him credit for. Now if you talking about the classic Beyonder I find it funny that Kubik beat him but Galactus who is about on Kubiks level would lose to Beyonder......

LethalFemme
Galactus loses hands down............

thesilverspider
kubik beat the retconed beyonder

kgkg
I don't just count out Galactus like everybody else.He been around for billions of years and he smarter and more powerful then people give him credit for. Now if you talking about the classic Beyonder I find it funny that Kubik beat him but Galactus who is about on Kubiks level would lose to Beyonder......
there was a ret-con beyonder now know was a cube.

preRet-Con beyonder was > The multiverse

Meaning above LT, Eternity etc apparent in the secret wars comics

Galactus is a Universal being powerful yes, but Anti-monitor consumed universes different scale of power.

ZephroCarnelian
Spectre formed the remaining Earths into one and banished AntiMonitor back into the Anti-Matter universe.

The Earth's greatest heroes went into the Anti-Universe to face Anti-Monitor. They got their asses handed to them and Supergirl got killed.

Alex Luthor opened a portal back to our world so the heroes could retreat.

As they did so, Darksied possessed Alex Luthor and fired the Omega Beams out of Alex's eyes, destroying the AntiMonitor's physical form.

Superboy, Superman2 and Alex were then trapped in the antiverse, when Anti-M's pure energy form attacked them.

Superman2 bitchslapped him into a sun, then Alex opened a door so that they could all go to a pocket universe.

smile

I personally think that it'd be a good match, with the favour on G's side.

The Anti-Monitor relied a lot on his machines or his minions.

Big G has power. Lots of power.

thesilverspider
thank you kg

kgkg
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Spectre formed the remaining Earths into one and banished AntiMonitor back into the Anti-Matter universe.

The Earth's greatest heroes went into the Anti-Universe to face Anti-Monitor. They got their asses handed to them and Supergirl got killed.

Alex Luthor opened a portal back to our world so the heroes could retreat.

As they did so, Darksied possessed Alex Luthor and fired the Omega Beams out of Alex's eyes, destroying the AntiMonitor's physical form.

Superboy, Superman2 and Alex were then trapped in the antiverse, when Anti-M's pure energy form attacked them.

Superman2 bitchslapped him into a sun, then Alex opened a door so that they could all go to a pocket universe.

smile

I personally think that it'd be a good match, with the favour on G's side.

The Anti-Monitor relied a lot on his machines or his minions.

Big G has power. Lots of power.
Big G also relies on Machines and minions

thesilverspider
exactly almost anything galactus does waste alot of his energy

thesilverspider
thats why he has the heralds and his battle ship he even uses a machine 2 feed on planets

kgkg
Originally posted by thesilverspider
exactly almost anything galactus does waste alot of his energy
True when hungry I have yet to see Full fed Galactus run out of Energy during battle.

thesilverspider
well how rare is it 2 see a full feed galactus

golem370
Well that was the stupidy of Marvel Comics. I mean why doesn't he make some kind of deal with the Celestials. laughing out loud

kgkg
Originally posted by thesilverspider
well how rare is it 2 see a full feed galactus
Rarely because they always make Galactus hungry because full Fed Galactus is insanly powerful.

He is not always hungry.

and Even hungry he has battled Cosmics

golem370
"Omega Beams.

They worked on the anti-monitor and he wasn't matter, they'll work on this guy".

Tony Stark
Galactus...

Mordum
Galactus wins hands down no problem yippy skippy. Galactus is powerful already but a full fed one who knows what he is capable of.

Galactus for President big grin

Mindship
I miss the old Marvel days. In terms of the most powerful beings, you had only 4 to deal with and that was it: Galactus, Odin, Watcher and Eternity <sigh> There are so many now, and sometimes it smells of oneupmanship more than anything else.

Mindship
Originally posted by Mordum
Galactus wins hands down no problem yippy skippy. Galactus is powerful already but a full fed one who knows what he is capable of.

He can muster the Matrix Omniversal by inverting his form, but it gives him Millenium Heartburn.
Jumpy

Hegemon875
I was looking up galactus on wikipedia when I came across this line

indeed, Galactus is so powerful that he must always wear his costume in order to contain his vast energies; were he ever to remove it, the energy thus released would destroy Galactus and turn him into a star

If thats true wouldnt AM just need to tear his suit to win blink

kevdude
Anti-Monitor wins.

He got a draw with Spectre, and the only real reason he could come up to the spectres power was because he was consuming everything making himself more powerful. The Living Tribunal would have to show up to stop him.

eleveninches
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Pre Crisis DS never beat AM. Dont base your opinions off forum hearsay. Pre C DS helped in the defeat but he certainly couldnt have stood up to Anti Monitor one on one. Galactus loses yes seconded

ImmortalOne
AM is like............ uber.... even Kal-L cant punk him !!!

eleveninches
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
AM is like............ uber.... even Kal-L cant punk him !!! Well, he did in the end (after anti monitor was damaged by supergirl, and from alex luthor and darkseid)

GalacticStorm
AM wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.