Mix and Match Mirror Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
We all know there are many of the same characters in Marvel and DC when it comes to name, powers, history,etc so who wins

Team One
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel (DC)
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
Superman
Dr. Strange
Zatanna
Circe
Aquaman
Captain America
Arch Angel

vs

Team2
Wonder Man
Captain Marvel (Genis)
Thor
Green Lantern (Hal)
Gladiator
Dr. Fate
Scarlet Witch (classic)
Sersi
Namor
Batman
Hawk Man

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by LethalFemme

Team One
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel (DC)
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
Superman
Dr. Strange
Zatanna
Circe
Aquaman
Captain America
Arch Angel

vs

Team2
Wonder Man
Captain Marvel (Genis)
Thor
Green Lantern (Hal)
Gladiator
Dr. Fate
Scarlet Witch (classic)
Sersi
Namor
Batman
Hawk Man
Goes like this:

Wonder Woman

Captain Marvel (Genis)

Beta Ray Bill

Probably Silver Surfer

Probably Superman

Dr. Strange

Zatanna

Sersi

-----

Now, I wish to say few words in Aquaman VS Namor fight. As shown in JLA VS Avengers, Aquaman's telepathy didn't have lot of effect on Namor. Also, Namor has degree of telepathy in himself too. Electricity has known to distrupt the effects of telepathy to some degree, and Namor has it in his arsenal too. Plus his tremendous willpower. With all these combined, I think Namor could resist the effects of Aquaman's telepathy long enough to punk the life out of him.

Then there is the magic hand...can someone give me a short rundown of it's abilities?

----

Batman would beat Cap

And Hawkman would absolutely punk Archangel.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Goes like this:

Wonder Woman

Captain Marvel (Genis)

Beta Ray Bill

Probably Silver Surfer

Probably Superman

Dr. Strange

Zatanna

Sersi

-----

Now, I wish to say few words in Aquaman VS Namor fight. As shown in JLA VS Avengers, Aquaman's telepathy didn't have lot of effect on Namor. Also, Namor has degree of telepathy in himself too. Electricity has known to distrupt the effects of telepathy to some degree, and Namor has it in his arsenal too. Plus his tremendous willpower. With all these combined, I think Namor could resist the effects of Aquaman's telepathy long enough to punk the life out of him.

Then there is the magic hand...can someone give me a short rundown of it's abilities?

----

Batman would beat Cap

And Hawkman would absolutely punk Archangel.

Thanks for your thoughts and out of the survivors who do you think would win?

Dizzle
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Thanks for your thoughts and out of the survivors who do you think would win?

That comes out to...

Wonder Woman
BRB
Surfer
Superman
Strange

vs.

Genis
Batman
Namor
Hawkman

I'd be inclined to vote for team 1. BRB, Surfer, and Strange should not have too many problems with just Genis. And Wonder Woman and Superman can take the other 3 pretty freaking easily. Hell, Supes could do that himself, and Diana could go help the other 3 with Genis.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
-----

Problem with that is when Aquaman wants you to hurt he makes you hurt. Hell, he caused a white martian to have a seizure and Namor does not have that sort of mental defence. It also took him longer to focus in JLA/Avengers since he created a wide spread mind attack. He has shown to quickly mind attack one person in mere seconds. DC is trying to make him a serious player in the DCU, even have him currently taking a leader ship role with the new JLA

The magic hand can:
-dispell magic
-heal people from the brink of death
-sees visions in his hand
-heightened telepathy with it
-by manipulating the density of his hand he can control water, by even seperating a tidal wave
-detach it and attack with it
-With it he never dries out so he is constantly at full strength

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7017332&postcount=99

Aquaman is even getting his own WB series. I don't get why he and Namor don't get the respect they deserve. Both are great.

Dizzle
Dang, Aquaman actually got... good...

Ok, take Namor off the 2nd round roster and add Aquaman. So team 1 wins taht much easier...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Dizzle
Dang, Aquaman actually got... good...

Ok, take Namor off the 2nd round roster and add Aquaman. So team 1 wins taht much easier...

Yeah finally, I have most of his new series and it is actually really good. Damn Superfriends for pretty much killing his character, only now is he getting respect

Anyways wasn't debating who would win, just commenting on what was asked and answering what his abilities are.

Metalmanx
Hmm...

Wonder Woman

Beta Ray Bill

Silver Surfer

Dr. Strange

Aquaman

Captain America

Captain Marvel (Genis)

Gladiator

Sersi

Hawk Man

I honestly don't know enough about Zatanna, but she seems to have DarkCrawler's vote, and I usually trust him.

King_Mungi
Yeah Zantanna wins, she even punked Despero all by herself.

Ethereal
Glads eats supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.