The Perfect Crime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RaeRox
Anyone wanna help me??? big grin Its fun. Me and my friends have come up with hundreds of different possibilities for murders. big grin

nick1811
sounds, umm, fun?

RaeRox
Seriously. Its a fun game. Decide what you want to do, and how you would cover your tracks as to not get caught big grin

RaeRox
Wow. Apparently the imagination is dead.

Bloigen
Stab someone with their own eye...

Ken Kenobi
Put on gloves, grab a sharp icicle, and stab the person. The weapon then melts and there is no evidence there. Roll the body up in a chain link fence and drop them in the lake. The chain link fence serves a double purpose. It sinks the body to the bottom, and when the body decomposes it holds the body parts in so they don't go floating back to the surface when they start falling off.

Lana
Put some thought into that, Ken? stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
no expression Maybe.

Lana
shock

no expression

amity75
Hang them and make it look like suicide...

Bloigen
While they are reading a book, build a building on top of them.

RaeRox
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Put on gloves, grab a sharp icicle, and stab the person. The weapon then melts and there is no evidence there. Roll the body up in a chain link fence and drop them in the lake. The chain link fence serves a double purpose. It sinks the body to the bottom, and when the body decomposes it holds the body parts in so they don't go floating back to the surface when they start falling off.

THANK YOU! Now thats good people, beat that big grin

Commando Queen
lol well the person i would kill would be mrs.F (Rae and mine english teacher).. i would have to tourture hre.. maby by using a knife.. and cutting her in the least needed places... first.. then force her to admit that she hates us then as shes drifting into unconciousness play the grammer rock video.. then she'll die.. big grin

yea i though about this alot..

mysterio69
just shoot the f*cker in the face, and leave the country.

Koala MeatPie
Freeze a Banana, hit him in back of the head (repeativly, if needed) Then eat the Banana.

OR

Place Anti-glutenants in his Drink over several Months, Then Poke his finger with a needle. Bleeds to death over several weeks.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by mysterio69
just shoot the f*cker in the face, and leave the country.
oh come on.. you need to make em suffer!

Koala MeatPie
FINE! strap him down onm a table witha hole in the middle, feed him, sustain him, all the while having a bamboo tree growing from the hole.

Strap a peice of cheese underhim instead of the hole, and place a rat cage ontop of his stomach, open the cage facing his body.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Commando Queen
oh come on.. you need to make em suffer!
k, fine. i'll hold the gun in front of their face for a while, make them tell me all their darkest secrets. then, i'll ridicule them for it. by then, they'll have soiled themselves, and been made to feel terrible about themselves. then i guess i'll shoot 'em.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by RaeRox
Anyone wanna help me??? big grin Its fun. Me and my friends have come up with hundreds of different possibilities for murders. big grin

eek! Pick me! Pick me!

Vampire_girl
hit them on the head with like a lamb leg or something and them when the cops show up cook the lamb leg. the evedince is gone

Commando Queen
wow....

AC/DC'S_LVR
do what they did in "murder by numbers" just don't throw up on land
do it the f***in river ir a little plastic baggie ***

Commando Queen
uhh.. cool?

Inspectah Deck
The perfect crime is to....

Tie someone to the bed, put a pump in their mouth. The air will slowly inflate them until they leave th Earth. As they start to deflate they'll fall about 600 meters. Thus turning them to a human meteorite

or

Or turn their blood to jelly and poke them with a fork, or somein

Bun Bun
Jump them walking in the dead of night. Knock them out with a sluge hammer. When they wake up they are out in the middle of nowear suck to a cross with stakes threw their hadns. then i would slowly carve numbers in the flesh. Them cover their body in gas and light them on fire.. An i sit and watch them burn.

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud That's good

Bun Bun
i LOVE fire! evil face

Inspectah Deck
Goblet of Fire?

Bun Bun
eek! and that too!!!! and i soooo cant wait!!! mesa goin to the midnight showing tmr night. Happy Dance

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Bun Bun
eek! and that too!!!! and i soooo cant wait!!! mesa goin to the midnight showing tmr night. Happy Dance

Can I come?

RaeRox
Nanananan...

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by RaeRox
Nanananan...

sad

French Tip
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

And did you think about the gloves? What do you do witht them? They can hold sweat which holds your DNA

Vampire_girl
which is why you burn them

Leo.M
The perfect crime evil face

should be done on the 4 of July. why? cos fireworks are going on and a gun shot will be just like any other firework. the gun must be stolen, so it doesn't get traced back to you. ware rubber gloves, get some old shoes, old clothing, were a hair net, put a cap over it, and if you have a pet don't touch it no expression the cops can trace pet DNA too. as soon as you shoot them, hurry and put a bag over their head so the blood doesn't go all over the place and is easier to clean it, yes i know they can use special stuff to see blood after it's been cleaned but you don't want to give them too many clues. take the body into the woods and dismember them. put the body parts in a bag and get on your boat ( borrow one if you don't have one ) go to a place where sharks are most likey to be and feed the sharks the body parts. why not just dump them? well you don't want the body parts to float on to the beach. after your done, just burn everything you wore.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by French Tip
And did you think about the gloves? What do you do witht them? They can hold sweat which holds your DNA

Good point...erm, um...unthread the gloves and then burn the strings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.