Jar Jar speaks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chinabing
I watched Ep III last night with the close captioning on, and Jar Jar does speak in Episode III!

On the senate landing platform (Ch. 7) after Palpatine and Windu chit chat about General Grievous. Windu says "Then we will make catching Grevious our highest priority." We watch over Jar Jar's and that big blue senator's shoulders as Windu and Palpatine turn and walk. The blue senator (I think... it's uncredited), says "Watch it!" and Jar Jar, (credited), says "Excuse me."

And he didn't say "Ex-squeeze me." big grin

Bloigen
Everyone knows that.

PVS
What the f**k?

Prince Nauj
no he doesnt. his voice is so annoying you can tell right away if he speaks or not

Ken Kenobi
No shit Sherlock, you could only tell. I knew this upon first viewing of the movie at theaters.

b-dan
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
no he doesnt. his voice is so annoying you can tell right away if he speaks or not he does but its somehting worthless its just excuse me

overlord
No freaking kidding!! I've said it a thousand times, he says: "You, mistah palpatien, yousah be king of galaxy. Meesah go to bed."

Watch the goddamn movie.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
No shit Sherlock, you could only tell. I knew this upon first viewing of the movie at theaters. I did too... erm

spencerspider
dude i notcied he saw the first time i saw it.. you need to pay attaention better who could miss that idiotic sissy voice

BAILY
Man he is the only one speaking at that moment.. it isnt like his big fat annoying voice is being blocked out

spencerspider
i know god how can u miss some crap like that

JKozzy
Maybe if you're deaf laughing out loud

chinabing
Maybe half the reviews said Jar Jar was silent; ironic, dontcha think?

JKozzy
So... did you see the movie, or just read the reviews? messed

JKozzy
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9077/jarjar9vg.jpg

starwarsrules14
What the f**k? We made a thread about Jar Jar speaking?

Sesse
Yes. This is spectacular. If JarJar can speak, there could be a whole movie saga about him! Just like they did with ewoks... =/

chinabing
He shoulda said "Exsqueeze me."

Ushgarak
Ok, thread clearly going nowhere. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.