The talk like you're in "A Clockwork Orange"...CLUB!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
I dont know if any of you have read the book, or seen the movie, but they speak in a very odd dialect

Viddie well my brothers, now its thou's turn, you special chellovecks, to do just this, real horroshow like, O my brothers.

and if you haven't seen the movie, or read the book, i suggest you go read it, because it rocks..

and if you can talk like your from "A Clockwork Orange" Then add this to your sig

I am a droog in the "A Clockwork Orange" Club, O my brothers

have fun my fellow droogs

Revernd Maynard
this thread is ptitsa, real horrorshow

T.V.O.T.I.
I havent seen A Clockwork Orange in a while messed

Bloigen
Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. To what do I owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?

mysterio69
steaky-wakes? eggie-wegs?

Deano
There was me, that is deano, and my two droogs, that is maynard and bloigen, and we sat in the KMC Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The KMC milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Bloigen
Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you, mysterio

Deano
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I dont know if any of you have read the book, or seen the movie, but they speak in a very odd dialect

Viddie well my brothers, now its thou's turn, you special chellovecks, to do just this, real horroshow like, O my brothers.

and if you haven't seen the movie, or read the book, i suggest you go read it, because it rocks..

and if you can talk like your from "A Clockwork Orange" Then add this to your sig

I am a droog in the "A Clockwork Orange" Club, O my brothers

have fun my fellow droogs

when did u see the film and read the book?
ive read the book and see the film and they are both fantastic

this is the sig i made
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3579938

Deano
Originally posted by Bloigen
Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you, mysterio

Well, well, well! Well if it isn't fat stinking billy goat bloigen Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarble, ya eunuch jelly thou!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Deano
when did u see the film and read the book?
ive read the book and see the film and they are both fantastic

this is the sig i made
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3579938 i want that sig...but i want it to say Maynard and not deano...because that sig is hot....

also, i love you more deano, because you know of this book/movie that have made me drool droolio

Revernd Maynard
dont pick on deano anymore....its a part of a new way disgust

Deano
i want that sig...but i want it to say Maynard and not deano...because that sig is hot....

also, i love you more deano, because you know of this book/movie that have made me drool droolio

i could try and make that sig for you with your name on itbig grin

ah what a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Revernd Maynard
i could try and make that sig for you with your name on itbig grin

ah what a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van. Yes, with devil trombones naughty

Bloigen
Well, well, well! Well if it isn't fat stinking billy goat bloigen Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarble, ya eunuch jelly thou!

Bog! Why I'll have to nozh your litso.

(Sorry, I can just barely remember the book)

Deano
I'll meet you with chain or nozh or britva anytime. I'm not having you aiming tolchocks at me reasonless. It stands to reason, I won't have it.

Revernd Maynard
I've got a pain the the gulliver, O my brothers

Deano
Yes, with devil trombones naughty

what name would u like on the sig my dear droog?

Revernd Maynard
what name would u like on the sig my dear droog? Maynard

and i would like the saying on the bottom to say the same droolio

Bloigen
I'll meet you with chain or nozh or britva anytime. I'm not having you aiming tolchocks at me reasonless. It stands to reason, I won't have it.

You're not going vred me! I'll be britva-ing your shiyad/h and smeching at you snuff it.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bloigen
You're not going vred me! I'll be britva-ing your shiyad/h and smeching at you snuff it. i'll get me old droogie's to come and give you the old in-out in-out

Deano
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4165/untitled2copy7ye.gif

i'll do another one with a different background aswell.

Revernd Maynard
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4165/untitled2copy7ye.gif

i'll do another one with a different background aswell. oh thats sweet, i cant wait to viddie the next one, O my brother

Deano
http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2311/untitled3copy7hd.gif

Revernd Maynard
http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2311/untitled3copy7hd.gif nice droolio

Revernd Maynard
Thank you very much, O my Brother. You earn a smeck on the gulliver naughty

Deano
http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/6864/clockowrkdoran7ly.gif

there u go my droog

Deano
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6484/kubrickclockowkrorange4od.gif

mr genius kubrick
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4519/stanleykubrick8hb.gif

Revernd Maynard

there u go my droog O my brother, that would go smecking well with my avy, viddie well droolio

Deano
it would my brother, it surely wouldbig grin

Revernd Maynard
it would my brother, it surely wouldbig grin it has been done

Deano
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

Revernd Maynard
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures! beautiful

Revernd Maynard
I'm feeling a little dreary, rightways is bedways now, eh? right right?

kmcdude
I dont get it........Thay hanged out in a Milkbar? Was that just normal milk they were drinkining? and why?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by kmcdude
I dont get it........Thay hanged out in a Milkbar? Was that just normal milk they were drinkining? and why? no it wasn't normal milk, some of it was tainted shifty

only to sharpen them up for the night of ultra-violence naughty

Tired Hiker
Hey mates! I'm a droog too! Bite me, tin tin! Tea time! Let's shag a scalawag! Tootles! big grin

Eis

there u go my droog
That's sweet man

Council#13
The movie's sick!!!!
Anyway, i gave her the old, in-out-in-out

Ya Krunk'd Floo
The irony of this thread is that Burgess - and Kubrick - were both satirising the type of behavior you are adopting. Needless to say but...obviously this point was lost on all of you...

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
The irony of this thread is that Burgess - and Kubrick - were both satirising the type of behavior you are adopting. Needless to say but...obviously this point was lost on all of you... no...we got te point, but why not have a little fun, eh chap? naughty

Deano
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
The irony of this thread is that Burgess - and Kubrick - were both satirising the type of behavior you are adopting. Needless to say but...obviously this point was lost on all of you...

Watch that, do watch that O krunk, if to continue to be on live thou, dost wist?

roughly translated, 'if you dont lighten up im gona have to smash ya skull in'

Deathblow
Oi shut it both of you mannerless bastards, or I'll do you in like the nasty drunkie little eunuch jellies you are. Right right! http://www.msnemotions.org/emoticons/tv/Clockwork_orange.png

Revernd Maynard
You are some rowdy vecks. Why doint you all viddie out of my way, before i fist you right in the plott

OG-Loc
hi hi my little droogys

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by OG-Loc
hi hi my little droogys welly welly wellywellywellywelly....how art thou on this horrorshow day

OG-Loc
very good. you were clear on this?

Revernd Maynard
very good. you were clear on this? indeed

OG-Loc
want some eggy weggs?

Revernd Maynard
want some eggy weggs? i'm fine with my milk, it sharpens me up for a night of a little, ultra-violence

OG-Loc
Well I was going to go for the old "in out, in out" tonite but I'll rest instead

Revernd Maynard
Well I was going to go for the old "in out, in out" tonite but I'll rest instead right-ways is bedways, right right?

Revernd Maynard
This thread'th i shall bump, O my brothers

Kharhmah
right-ways is bedways, right right?
yes Best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Kharhmah
yes Best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. yes, for i have a bit of a pain in me gulliver, ya spootnik

Deano
doobie fukin doob!

Kosta
Its not a weird dialect, its English with some Russian words thrown in.

Viddie - see, look, watch.

chellovecks - people.

horroshow - good, well.

droog - friend, pal etc.

Deano
i shud kick you in your reasonless, for being a bastard with no manners,you haven't a dook of an idea how to comport yourself public-wise, O my brother!

Revernd Maynard
hi hi hi, my brothers. How art thou chellovecks on this fine eve

a1hsauce
i'll make you an offer you cant refuse shifty

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i'll make you an offer you cant refuse shifty blink

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
how a bout a nice kick in the yarbles, O my brother

Deathblow
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i'll make you an offer you cant refuse shifty

Talk like you're in The Godfather club eek!

Wassa matta witchu eh? You come-a to my house, you do not offer me your friendship, but you ask-a me a favor. What have I done to earn-a this disrespect? You NEVER ask me about-a my business, ya worthless son'a b!tch.
Go on, geddouta here, ya putz cool

Revernd Maynard
i shall paroova this here thread and make it go uppy up, right right?

Deano
Originally posted by Deathblow
Talk like you're in The Godfather club eek!

Wassa matta witchu eh? You come-a to my house, you do not offer me your friendship, but you ask-a me a favor. What have I done to earn-a this disrespect? You NEVER ask me about-a my business, ya worthless son'a b!tch.
Go on, geddouta here, ya putz cool

what you gonna do huh? nice college boy..do u think this is the army wear u shoot em a mile away? u goota get up close and badda bing!!! you blow his brains all over ya new ivy league suit

Revernd Maynard
bump

Deano
I don't like you should do what you've done and I'm not your brother no more and wouldn't want to be.

Revernd Maynard
I don't like you should do what you've done and I'm not your brother no more and wouldn't want to be. rest you nasty chelloveck before i fist your gulliver, till it aint a gulliver no more

Inspectah Deck
Great googly moogly

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Great googly moogly you wanna go fisty? box

Inspectah Deck
No, whothehellisthat

Masrix
wfisgoingon

Revernd Maynard
i shall paroova this here thread and make it go uppy up, right right?

Ladyluck
shifty

Clone
rest you nasty chelloveck before i fist your gulliver, till it aint a gulliver no more I very much fancy a bitva with the following of some krovvy and all that cal......... evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.