Who would portray The Joker the best in the Batman Begins sequel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
These are my picks but you pick which one out of these great choices you would pick out of if they were the only ones available to play The Joker in "Batman Begins'" sequel.

Kelly Renee
I'm gonna go with Mark Hamill.

Or Tim Roth.. =D

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Kelly Renee
I'm gonna go with Mark Hamill.

Or Tim Roth.. =D

Tim Roth? Who's Tim Roth? He's not up there?

Who is he any way?

Darth Macabre
The Hotel guy from Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. He was also in Clue, but hes not really known for movies, hes known for his stage work.

My pick is Crispin Glover, although it would be Mark Hamill if he was a bit younger.

Mando
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Tim Roth? Who's Tim Roth? He's not up there?

Who is he any way?

Mr. Orange from Reservoir dogs.

I picked Glover.

Doc Ock
Mark Hamill is too old.

Just because he can do the voice doesn't mean he's physically suitable for the role.

Doc Ock
As for Jim Carey and Michael Keaton.......what the hell are they doing on the list???

You might as well add Whoopi Goldberg,because she's just as suitable as those two.

Silverstein
You forgot Lachy Hulme on the list. This dude LOOKS like the joker

anyways, I voted for mark hamill, He HAS the VOICE so they might as well put prosthetics on his face to look like Lachy Hulme. Or see if Lachy Hulme can actually sound Joker-ish.

who the hell voted for michael keaton?!

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL234/2069988/4014502/74011103.jpg
this is a drawing of Lachy as joker...or it could be mark hamill if he had prosthetics

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mando
Mr. Orange from Reservoir dogs.
Mr. Orange, oh ok...

The dying agent that was shot in the stomach.

Funny, I happened to see that movie today and this thread was inspired by reservoir dogs. I saw a couple of guys that might look the Joker part, so after the movie I made this post. I added others though.

And I agree with you Doc Ock. I just put him up there cause people call him the modern Joker because of the way he excellently portrays the Jokers voice. I've even seen a piece of fan art using a manipulated version of Mark Hamill's photograph as the Joker, but he looked horrible.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Mark Hamill is too old.

Just because he can do the voice doesn't mean he's physically suitable for the role.

Why too old? it would make more sense to have the Joker as someone who has been around longer than Batman but never had the presence to fully impact himself on the criminal underworld until he went completely insane after his disfugurement. Why have a young, fresh faced actor who looks like he's fresh out of college?

It would be cool to see Mark Hamill back on-screen and I think if it was for a major film he'd definitely work at getting a better build for the role, all it takes is dedication- ask Bale, he never complained about dropping nearly half his body weight for a role. He has the voice and with doing the voice you get a feel for the facial and bodily expressions associated with that and with the make-up artists we have today its easily possible.

I know however, he won't be picked and I fear The Joker will turn out worse than Nicholson.

wuTa
some other people who should be on that poll are james woods, and johnny knoxville, yes, i said it, knoxville, look at his build, his warped sense of humor, i'm telling you who be gold. GOLD!!!!!

Kelly Renee
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Why too old? it would make more sense to have the Joker as someone who has been around longer than Batman but never had the presence to fully impact himself on the criminal underworld until he went completely insane after his disfugurement. Why have a young, fresh faced actor who looks like he's fresh out of college?

It would be cool to see Mark Hamill back on-screen and I think if it was for a major film he'd definitely work at getting a better build for the role, all it takes is dedication- ask Bale, he never complained about dropping nearly half his body weight for a role. He has the voice and with doing the voice you get a feel for the facial and bodily expressions associated with that and with the make-up artists we have today its easily possible.

I know however, he won't be picked and I fear The Joker will turn out worse than Nicholson.

I agree Lord Shadow!! stick out tongue Beautifully said!!

What was it that Kevin Conroy said? OH!!---

"Well, I have to say Mark, hands down. He's just such a good actor. To watch him perform . . . I wish more people could see him actually perform, because all of us sit down. It's a long booking. All of us get tired. Mark never sits down. He can't contain himself. He's so into doing the Joker that his veins start to bulge out of his neck. He starts sweating. He has to loosen his shirt. He starts turning red. You see the sweat coming through his shirt . . . I mean, he just becomes the Joker. When he starts laughing hysterically, people - there are visitors in the recording booth, sometimes - invariably, you look in there and see them like this (shocked) watching this guy, because it's shocking to see what happens to his face when he does Joker. He just goes somewhere else, mentally, and he can do it over and over again, for hours. And that's a real talent. I love working with him."

----------

That convinced me.. stick out tongue but you're right, I KNOW he won't be picked.

Silverstein
no johnny knoxville, i never laughed at his comedy. I still say Mark Hamill with prosthetics on his face to LOOK like the joker or Lachy Hulme, i read that they are looking for a young joker though...one that is like the animated series, not a short pudgy one.

redcaped
Hey

Knightfall93
He IS short and pudgy, though I love the TAS Joker... that Laughing Fish episode had the best Joker lines/ scenes EVER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.