Paul McCartney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

noelluvspotter
Paul is a former Beatle.

He is on tour right now so if you have money i advise you to go and see him in concert.

he is the other baetle thats still living oh and he is married to a person with one leg how great is that.

so write down any thing you care to share

Fëanor
Paul was overrated. As a songwriter he was no where near John's creativity. I'll admit "Hey Jude" was awesome, but he wouldn't have written that if he wasn't inspired by a famous son..

peejayd
* Paul, IMO is a "celebrity"-material... i give credit for his impressive knowledge of various musical instruments and a good voice... but i think, John is better, in some ways i can't explain...

Fëanor
Originally posted by peejayd
* Paul, IMO is a "celebrity"-material... i give credit for his impressive knowledge of various musical instruments and a good voice... but i think, John is better, in some ways i can't explain... see that's what i'm saying.. Paul was more a corporate hack songwriter ya know. get it out there to masses and make lots of money in the process.. i mean yeah, i'll give the guy credit for his musical knowledge and yeah he did go out there and gave all of his blood, sweat and soul during their Hamburg years.. but other than that, he was like a lot of the cookie cutter artists after the Beatles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.