Guess what!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
I am listening to Christmas music droolio

thats what makes this time of year, the music

anyone agree with me?

or disagree disgust?

Zatch
hey I am to frosty the snowman is on at this moment.

Revernd Maynard
ROCK ON

Zatch
totally

RaeRox
SANTA BABY!

Its rocks, and I can sing it big grin

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by RaeRox
SANTA BABY!

Its rocks, and I can sing it big grin droolio

RaeRox
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
droolio

Wow Alex, really hot

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by RaeRox
Wow Alex, really hot indeed naughty

Ronny
everyone thinks my dad looks like santa

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Ronny
everyone thinks my dad looks like santa dreamy droolio

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I am listening to Christmas music droolio

(...)

Die. And I don't mean this sarcastically. I always hated the people who start Decorating before th 15th, which, btw is the unspoken legal day to start decorating, not 2 days after halloween, leaving the lights on all summer.. god damned Cynthia Take them off!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Die. And I don't mean this sarcastically. I always hated the people who start Decorating before th 15th, which, btw is the unspoken legal day to start decorating, not 2 days after halloween, leaving the lights on all summer.. god damned Cynthia Take them off! laughing....Cynthia...what a maroon

powerfulone1987
Can't go wrong with that.
I need to bring my christmas CD, up here to my college that I got like 3,4, maybe 5 years ago.
It kind of brings back old memories and nostalgia of my younger christmas experiences. And also I know that this CD is old and it's not something currently sang and released so that kind of brings up stuff too. Maybe I'd feel better with a more current CD with people/kids/whoever singing the songs then I'd know that these people are somewhere in the world and just recently made this CD and is from people currently in the christmas spirit instead of listening to my other CD that's a few years old and the people who sang it could be doing anything and...........................well, I'm obviously rambling.

I'll just listen to my christmas CD that I have right now all over christmas break. I used to listen to it everynight when I first got it that christmas.

is it comprehensible.....

Commando Queen
alex is it snowing there yet?.. cuz if not it should be soon.. it is here! i love the snow!

Fallen Jedi
isn't it a bit early? stick out tongue its not even thanksgiving yet.

does anyone know any thanksgiving songs? confused

mysterio69
anything by dean martin at christmas. not bing crosby. he sounds creepy. damn derbingle.

powerfulone1987
I'm gonna eat a.....................no I don't. confused

is it comprehensible.....

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
isn't it a bit early? stick out tongue its not even thanksgiving yet.

does anyone know any thanksgiving songs? confused
not in wisconsin big grin i loveee the snow (most times)

mysterio69
i hate shovelling snow with a passion.

cindy8219
hmm, I wouldn't be able to listen to Christmas music right now. If I did I would be tired of it by the time christmas comes around.

mysterio69
well ,without some nice christmas music, i'd probably have an 'episode' or something. i'd probably kill santa claus and ruin christmas for everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.