Big-Time Backfires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkC
Was there ever a time where a plan or whatever has backfired on you?

I remember a time at a friend's birthday, we went minigolfing. There was one person that was entirely new to the game and held the putter like a hockey stick.

Amazingly, he was a very good aimer. On the 9th hole which was particularly diffucult, Salsa(the guy's nickname) was up for putt last. Before he did, my other friend said: "If Salsa gets a hole in one, I'll kick him in the nuts!" in hopes to intimidate the fellow.

Salsa left the facility moaning and wobbling like a duck.

Yeah, that's not really a backfire but it sure sounds like one. It was funny as hell.

SnakeEyes
I've been trying to get this Senior at my school to ask me to this dance (I'm a Sophomore). I accidently jumped in a puddle near her in P.E. and splashed water all over her and then accidently got her in trouble for "not participating" in the same class... on the same day. It's not looking so good, but I'll keep trying.

smokin'

kmcdude
Plans always backfire on me,Like this one time I rang up work to get the day off and said my uncle died,but then I forgot what I said and told my boss a couple of days later my grandpa died embarrasment

Sorgo
I got shot with a Bow and Arrow once in Camp back in Grade 11....

Uh....Didn't wanna get shot.... Kind of sucked.... Yup....

*Cough*

Snoopbert
Where were you hit?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sorgo
I got shot with a Bow and Arrow once in Camp back in Grade 11....

Uh....Didn't wanna get shot.... Kind of sucked.... Yup....

*Cough*

laughing

Sorgo
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Where were you hit?
Deltoid.

I was walking in the forest past the Targets for fun. All the kids were laughing and I didn't think anyone would shoot because we had fifteen minutes to go and all the kids wouldn't dare shoot me.

All of the sudden I hear a f*cking whistle blow and THWAP!

The part I don't get is: Why would they not tell me to get out of the way? Why automatically shoot when you hear a whistle when you know someone is there?

It only penetrated a little. Hurt like hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.