Download Potter & Narnia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hernan74
Hi All

I'm wanting to get a goodlink to download the the goblet of fire and also the latest chronicles of Narnia can anyone help.

I would be very gratefull with any information to get these movies cheers.

Koala MeatPie
Closed and Banned In 5.. 4... 3...

Barker
Originally posted by hernan74
Hi All

I'm wanting to get a goodlink to download the the goblet of fire and also the latest chronicles of Narnia can anyone help.

ban

Kharhmah
Why dont you wait until they come out.............

and then buy them? eek!

Wow! What a good idea!

Sir Mist
Fool.

Mando
Guys come on, No need to bash the guy. Just dont reply, and report the thing.

Maybe send him a PM to tell him that's not allowed on the forums.

Simple and easy.

Koala MeatPie
Did you even bother looking at his profile? he is not here to stay, just to get the*illigal* info.

I did Report him, and I did PM him... the location of the files.

Spearhead
Not allowed...illegal...must we get caught up in these formalities?

Mando
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Did you even bother looking at his profile? he is not here to stay, just to get the*illigal* info.

I did Report him, and I did PM him... the location of the files.

There are multiple people here with an empty profile, but scince this guy has an empty profile, and is looking for illegal things, might as well assume he's here as a drive-by.

You gave him the location? I thought it was bad enough he had to ask over the internet, Mods can see his IP Address which can be searched to find his Home/connection, therefore leading to his house, and then to his arrest.

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by hernan74
Hi All

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/IoansGirl/23_29_1111.gifYou Know Perfectly well that that is Pirated Filming and it is Illegal

Sir Mist
Calm down there soldierno expression

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Mando
(...)IP Address which can be searched to find his Home/connection, therefore leading to his house, and then to his arrest.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol.

So how old are you? 13, 14?

Its not going to happen.

Nore will they report him.

Technically, for 5,000$ a movie / software, I'd be in the hole for a good 150,000$ and thats without counting the music and Jail time.

Dude, its not going to happen. And He really is a drive by.

Mando

Its not going to happen.

Nore will they report him.

Technically, for 5,000$ a movie / software, I'd be in the hole for a good 150,000$ and thats without counting the music and Jail time.

Dude, its not going to happen. And He really is a drive by.

I'm not saying it's going to happen. I'm saying It's possible to do, and I wouldn't even take the chance of asking for the films.

So how old are you? 13, 14?

Not even close. wink

anyway, off topic we're not getting anywhere. Thread reported.

Koala MeatPie
It was reported a long time ago, and this IS the off topic forum.

Storm
No illegal talk please. It could land us into trouble.

Btw, I need sleep just like anybody else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.