the offical X thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
this is a anime i really enjoy one of my faves my freind orgianlly showed me it and it blew me away i just bought it after one year this is my fave anime it beats my old fav Spriggan what do you guys think about X. The story is about the dragons of the heavin and the drangons of the earth the dragons of the earth want to destroy all human life so the earth can regrow becuase of pollution and vevrything and all the members have specail powers. The dragons of heavin are sent to protect the earth from them they also have special powers well one day the chosen worrior named Kam Wie comes and hes the chosen one he must dicide to join the dragons of the earth or the dragons of heavin what ever side he joins the other Kam Wie who is also prophcies will be on the oppiste side and htey must fight to the death thats the basic storyof the first movie for thos who havent seen it i wont give anything away

b-dan
o ya theres 6 movies in total i gotta go out and buy the second one

b-dan
heres a pic of Kamui and Fuma

b-dan
heres a link to the offical site for the first movie

http://www.manga.com/x_x/

Snape>Dumbledor

Ashea16Chic
censored
You must be crazy posting that!!!!

That's totally against the rules!

b-dan
what have i done against the rules

Whiteclipse
yeah ive seen the whole anime its pretty cool, i dont really like the ending though...(id say why but that wouldn't be nice for people that haven't seen it eh?)

b-dan
for what volume the furst or the last one??

Ashea16Chic
Originally posted by b-dan
what have i done against the rules

No, no... not you... was that Snape>Dumbledor fellow... He posted a nasty pic a while back...

>> Which Storm quickly edited
>> Good thing too! smile

b-dan
on the 29th im going out to buy Advent children if thats not htere im getting the specail edidtion to the fly if thats not there X volume two baby i just finished watching volume one

dvampire
I thought X was a good anime! I saw the movie, and I'm currently collecting the series (which is suppose to retell the story, only much longer).

b-dan
sweet!!! i hope the fight between Fuma and Kamwui will be a bitt better

Blue Dragon
I bought this too, about 6 months ago. I watched the other day for the second time too. The thing is though is that I already created this thread. If I called it just X then the search won't work so....

It's amazing, the ending is very sad...cry Dunno why his friend joins up with dragon of earth, I mean he was a good person. That was confusing. Maybe it had to be that way.

I can't give too much away. It is very good, a 15 rating so no little kiddys watching this. It's gory!

b-dan
ya it is i love Fuma he was soo cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.