The Doomsday Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, how many times can this team kill Doomsday (hunter/prey) before he kills them all?

Photon (Genis)
Classic Thor
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Quasar
Gladiator

In order, list who would be the first ones to fall. (the guy who dies first would be #1, the guy who survives longest would be #7)

leonidas
quasar, glads, thor (minus bfr) would all fall. dd was WWAAYYYY above an apokalips enhanced superman (and WWEELLLL above a dd that already shredded a gl). godforce might have an effect, but i don't think even it would kill this version.

the others would be tougher. as dd doesn't fly they could conceiveably avoid him with speed (though supes was caught easily enough). i doubt they could actually put him down though -- a back attack of the omega beams couldn't do it, so i doubt photon or ss could. certainly not firelord. sentry is still a mystery to me, so i leave him out of my considerations.

cheldon
Originally posted by leonidas
quasar, glads, thor (minus bfr) would all fall. dd was WWAAYYYY above an apokalips enhanced superman (and WWEELLLL above a dd that already shredded a gl). godforce might have an effect, but i don't think even it would kill this version.

the others would be tougher. as dd doesn't fly they could conceiveably avoid him with speed (though supes was caught easily enough). i doubt they could actually put him down though -- a back attack of the omega beams couldn't do it, so i doubt photon or ss could. certainly not firelord. sentry is still a mystery to me, so i leave him out of my considerations.

i agree. sentry is still unknown.

kgkg

they whould all take DD.

all can be much faster than Superman

and Superman didn't use much speed did he?

DD get his ass kicked

sam_drugbringer
If Thor rotunily smaches SS, why do people still think SS can beat him?

Why Quasar would get killed so quicly is a mystery to me as well. He's a powerful force.

kgkg
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer

Why Quasar would get killed so quicly is a mystery to me as well. He's a powerful force.
and since when does Thor smashes SS?

the only Thor that ever Smash SS was Mad Thor and SS was holding back.

Normal Thor has been K.O'ed by SS.

In What If SS took him out , In Defender/Avenger SS simple blast nearly killed thor.

Whenever there is a Thor/SS colabo SS is always saving thor's ass

sam_drugbringer
SS himslef admited, and I quote "My cosmic power (or something like that, might have been power cosmic) is no match for his godly might"

kgkg
SS himslef admited, and I quote "My cosmic power (or something like that, might have been power cosmic) is no match for his godly might"
He was comparing to his hammer.

which is True SS powercosmic < Thor's Power

but that doesn't mean Thor beats SS.

That was one of the earliest SS issue anyway

After that SS always is the bigger guy.

read any of the collabo they have
Ensalver he beats a guy who took out everyone on earth.
-he K.O Durok , Thor is nearly dead SS saves his ass.
-a Energy Drained SS gives millinus a better fight.(another collabo)

SS has gone from a powerful Hero to one of the Strongest in the Multiversal directly started in comics smile

Near the end 3rd series SS got insanly powerful

eleveninches
surfer or genis might stop him, but no others

ImmortalOne
Its better to stick with energy when facing DD

Fanboy
Doomsday kills all of them easily.

superman302
Hunter prey doomsday could adapt during a fight, thats how crazy powerful he was not to mention he shruged off a blast equal to a million nukes going off at once like it didnt even bother him. I dont think this team would have what it would take to take him out since any weakness they would try to use against him he would just evolve past the weakness.

leonidas
<<Why Quasar would get killed so quicly is a mystery to me as well. He's a powerful force.>>

i already said dd whooped a gl in a MUCH weaker form. quasar and gl are about equal. THIS dd is far stronger. q would get destroyed unless he stayed away from him. he couldn't put dd away though.

kgkg
<<Why Quasar would get killed so quicly is a mystery to me as well. He's a powerful force.>>

i already said dd whooped a gl in a MUCH weaker form. quasar and gl are about equal. THIS dd is far stronger. q would get destroyed unless he stayed away from him. he couldn't put dd away though.
Gl and Quasar are same? roll eyes (sarcastic)

When did DD take on Hal or any good GL?

Talking on weak Gl is nothing new.

Superman, Hal , Hector etc all have owned multiple GL.

Quasar can emit energies of Entire stars when serious.

Quasar is = Hal

Mindship

1. Because at best Thor has stalemated Hulk (Hulk has beaten Thor), while Surfer routinely trounces Hulk w/o breaking a sweat.
2. When Thor beat Surfer, a) Surfer had previously lost most of his power to Galactus and the sonic shark (so much so that at best Loki could only double the fractional amount Surfer had left); and b) second time Thor beat Surfer, Thor had warrior madness. (I understand a third time they fought, Surfer killed Thor).
3. Wizard mag says so.
4. Surfer fanboy here

And to return to thread topic: I think DD gonna be the one gettin' wupped over and over and over...

leonidas
<<Gl and Quasar are same?
Quasar is = Hal>>

actually it was guy who WAS a very powerful gl. and quasar = hal like hell . . .

and he can emit the energy of an entire star?? eek!

whoopdee friggin' doo. KYLE (<hal) CONTAINED the energies of a SUPERNOVA!! so i guess he'll have to do better than that . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
<<Gl and Quasar are same?
Quasar is = Hal>>

actually it was guy who WAS a very powerful gl. and quasar = hal like hell . . .

and he can emit the energy of an entire star?? eek!

whoopdee friggin' doo. KYLE (<hal) CONTAINED the energies of a SUPERNOVA!! so i guess he'll have to do better than that . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)
ya but like kyle Quasar constructed isn't broken by Street Thugs roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supernova ya with the help of 1 million

and i think it was 3 powerhouse it took to move the Moon stick out tongue

Quasar has absorbed Ego , Has emited energies of entire stars and used it as a weapon against SS.

DD dies hard he won’t be talking Quasar let alone all those other guys

He is a slow brute , he gonna get his ass teleported and will be Knocked out.

leonidas
slow?blink sigh . . . .

1M helped AFTER he already had it contained. a street thug broke a construct, eh? care to show me?

<<Quasar has absorbed Ego , Has emited energies of entire stars and used it as a weapon against SS>>

again, whoopdee doo. do you know what a supernova is? take your 'star energy' and multiply it by . . . a lot more than you can count.

and no, none of them are putting out dd. omega effect damn near killed ss (back attack whatever -- he still got hit -- and dd was backattacked, too . . .) dd already battled a gl and destroyed a god-like energy being. like energy is really gonna work. they could avoid him obviu=ously, or 'port him (as i said) but they sure as hell ain't gonna ko a guy waverider AND an amped supes couldn't beat EXCEPT through taking him to the end of all things.

when you go fanboy or anti-fanboy, you really stop making a whole lotta sense, kg . . .

kgkg
slow?blink sigh . . . .

1M helped AFTER he already had it contained. a street thug broke a construct, eh? care to show me?

<<Quasar has absorbed Ego , Has emited energies of entire stars and used it as a weapon against SS>>

again, whoopdee doo. do you know what a supernova is? take your 'star energy' and multiply it by . . . a lot more than you can count.

and no, none of them are putting out dd. omega effect damn near killed ss (back attack whatever -- he still got hit -- and dd was backattacked, too . . .) dd already battled a gl and destroyed a god-like energy being. like energy is really gonna work. they could avoid him obviu=ously, or 'port him (as i said) but they sure as hell ain't gonna ko a guy waverider AND an amped supes couldn't beat EXCEPT through taking him to the end of all things.

when you go fanboy or anti-fanboy, you really stop making a whole lotta sense, kg . . .
Do you read many Gl comics? appantly not.

Polaris , Thor , Superman , army weapons , and ya Wonder Man have all broken Gl construct with ease in the bast there are many other.

Go pick few Gl series with Gl u will see what I mean.

Contained a Supernova, but struggled to contain blasts of minor bombs? And failed to contain punches. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That’s a high showing by Kyle , there is a difference between contain and creating a attack of Stars.

Quasar emitted Energies of Stars and Siphon SS own power Cosmic.

Hal (even Precrisi) best Gl had to muster all his energy to create a world destroying blast.

A blast that is energy of Stars that DD never faced such attacks.

and what's you argument he punches them?
show about teleportation , Shield
wink

kgkg
And leo defense it not an issue here offense is.

Shows a scan of DD surviving a blast that can emit energy of Stars than we have an argument.

leonidas
thor/masterson also broke quasar's constructs. as have several others. and in any event, those guys are 'street thugs'?? blink

show me a blast that has the 'energy of stars'.

and punching did fine against the jla. i said they could avoid him. they wouldn't though, in a book. dd would hammer almost instantly through any construct or shield -- he was FAR stronger than supes. constructs may as well be glass. q won't have eon to siphon from anyway, and there is no way his regular power levels are anything NEAR to what you claim he may have done in that one showing. i've got the frist 70+ issues, and know that as a fact.

IF q came down to fight him, he would lose. and very quickly. as would any of the others. he'd already adapted to a god-like energy being created for the express purpose of defeating him, a gl's energy and the omega beams.

energy is NOT the way to go against this particular dd.

kgkg

The Ion
Doesn't matter if DD faces Hal or Kyle. He adapted to that energy long ago (Doomsday Annual #1).

kgkg

The Ion
He got blown to hell by Imperiex and came back from it.

Superherovandal
Yeah so I would say DD isn't being given enough cred

kgkg
Originally posted by The Ion
He got blown to hell by Imperiex and came back from it. hunter/prey?

isn't the guy who who Superman with tech battled.

The same DD who took out darkseid?

and who says he can take world destroying blast.

Imperiex killed him

He came back later.

leonidas
<<taking punches from Superman and Surving world destoying attacks are two different things.>>

actually, they're pretty damn close since with one punch supes can shatter moons.

speed speed speed blah blah blah blah they can blast him all they want, won't matter.

and OB seemed plenty powerful enough to damn near kill ss and wipe out galactus, even if only briefly. ANY gl would be useless against him. and the god-like energy being he battled on krypton, i think. to late to bother checking, but he was created EXPRESSLY to kill dd -- and failed -- completely. ss could destroy the planet, but dd would still be standing at the end of it.

kgkg
<<taking punches from Superman and Surving world destoying attacks are two different things.>>

actually, they're pretty damn close since with one punch supes can shatter moons.

speed speed speed blah blah blah blah they can blast him all they want, won't matter.

and OB seemed plenty powerful enough to damn near kill ss and wipe out galactus, even if only briefly. ANY gl would be useless against him. and the god-like energy being he battled on krypton, i think. to late to bother checking, but he was created EXPRESSLY to kill dd -- and failed -- completely. ss could destroy the planet, but dd would still be standing at the end of it.

ohh non Cannon Cross Over?

ok SS Turn DD into a insect his power cosmic rival that of 5th imps

leo you want to make assumption ? but have you proving the he can Survive world destoying attacks?

are you refering to the black Adam punch he was about to do.? (he had all the acceleration for that attack)

most blows were level of Small Bombs ( directly Stated by the narrator)

DD takes it again Assumtion isn’t really proving anything.

Where has DD taking blast that whould destroying planets?

Or better the Matter Manipulation of SS how will he resist that?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
ya but like kyle Quasar constructed isn't broken by Street Thugs roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supernova ya with the help of 1 million

and i think it was 3 powerhouse it took to move the Moon stick out tongue

Quasar has absorbed Ego , Has emited energies of entire stars and used it as a weapon against SS.

DD dies hard he won’t be talking Quasar let alone all those other guys

He is a slow brute , he gonna get his ass teleported and will be Knocked out.

Quasar needed Reed Richards machine to contain Ego, neither SS nor Quasar could do it under their own power.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by armandovalles
Alright, how many times can this team kill Doomsday (hunter/prey) before he kills them all?

Photon (Genis)
Classic Thor
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Quasar
Gladiator

In order, list who would be the first ones to fall. (the guy who dies first would be #1, the guy who survives longest would be #7)

Is this all of them fighting him at once? He falls a few times until they realize banishment is the best possible tactic. I don't think he can punch through dimensions like Trion Juggernaut. Banishment to the Quantum Zone, or the Microverse, or some other realm. Surfer could fly through time with him on his board and leave him at the end of time. big grin

Adam Warlock
See Surfer outside of time big grin :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/time.jpg

He can go anywhere through time.

Props to kgkg for the scan. clap

leonidas
it's a gauntlet, not all at once.

and kg, you are ALSO making an assumption -- you are assuming a world'destroying attck WOULD kill him. based on his evolution to energy weapons, i contend energy wouldn't be enough in this form to defeat him. ss WOULD have the best chance. there is a chance he could alter his molecular structure and MAYBE that would have effect. blasting, though? i can't see it.

seriously, i think the only way to take him out in this form is with a high level telepath. not sure he'd have come up against one of those.

olympian
"I didn't see much Speed used by DD did you? Grundy has hit Superman i guess he is fast as well"

Superman doesnt always use his speed in combat and speedblitz even less.

As for Doomsday he will always lose against an attack he never encountered before. At least its what seemed to be stated in hunter/prey.

Like a Godblast.

kgkg
it's a gauntlet, not all at once.

and kg, you are ALSO making an assumption -- you are assuming a world'destroying attck WOULD kill him. based on his evolution to energy weapons, i contend energy wouldn't be enough in this form to defeat him. ss WOULD have the best chance. there is a chance he could alter his molecular structure and MAYBE that would have effect. blasting, though? i can't see it.

seriously, i think the only way to take him out in this form is with a high level telepath. not sure he'd have come up against one of those.
That’s more like it leo

And this is Bloodlust.

Am making an assumption that world destroying attack, ya ok I am but I haven’t been proving wrong have I? (Minimal attack) SS and other can do better that world destroying.

I said hunters/pray hasn't faced nothing like it.

You said Superman's punches, Darksied OB ? Are those above level that would turn a world into dust?

Darksied OB common now Darkseid was greatly weakening in that series his blast didn’t kill Cyborg either.

Here is what is unknown. About DD.

How will he face matter manipulation at the level of Silver Surfer?
SS has trapped Jack of heart, Genis , his power Cosmic has brought the dead back , he raised his hand and cities that were Destroyed were restored etc

SS can do what he Superman did but a lot quicker.
End of Time, Out Side Time, Dimension, Micro Verse

We also know that DD didn’t have speed. (Superman was jobbing (with speed))

How will someone who can’t fly hit Someone who can transcend the limit of Space/Time, the one who can see all time overlapping in one continuum. Where Past, Future, and Present Overlap?

The only option DD has is Punch these Guys.

And punching SS how many people have K.O Silver Surfer when he is going all out?

Korvac’s blast couldn’t, Hulk’s attack didn’t do much, Abo couldn’t beat him while he was drained. He survived the onslaught of the Enslaver. Same guy who took out earth best heroes with ease. SS survived and K.O Durok , The same Durok who was much faster and Stronger than Thor.

I see DD and Durok almost being the same type of guys.

Durok Strength exceed that of Thor
Durok Speed exceed that of Thor
Durok Durability took the best thor had which only moved ( him thor says how can this be)

SS k.O his ass

Juntai
Green Lantern in the initial conflice of JLA and Doomsday, said he was so fast he couldn't see him move.
And Booster said he was faster than Flash.

kgkg
Originally posted by Juntai
Green Lantern in the initial conflice of JLA and Doomsday, said he was so fast he couldn't see him move.
And Booster said he was faster than Flash.
Which wasn't true was it.

In huntry pray

Cyborg saw him , Superman saw him , Darkseid saw him heck who didn't see him.

He had no speed.

Superman say have to use my Speed so he never knows what hit him.

leonidas
<<And punching SS how many people have K.O Silver Surfer when he is going all out?>>

mad thor and thanos have BOTH ko'd his arse with punches. dd in h/p is in that strength category for sure.

and you keep repeating what i've said -- IF they get close enough for h2h they WILL get k--the--f'd--o'd! ALL of them. ss HAS great versatility and MAYBE he could affect dd's genetic structure, though it is dd's genetic structure that is his strength and it's ability to adapt so i won't say it woulld work for certain. clearly ss can't affect thanos's structure and though dd can't control it like thanos, it DOES have power of it's own and imo would likely resist ss's tampering. ss obviously can't affect warlock's eiethr. why? aw doen't have molecular control. 2 solid reasons why this power may not work on dd. and that would be ss's only chance i think to win, though i suppose he could win by bfr via teleporting. he will not ko him with blasts though. of that i'm confident.

you talk too often like ss can't and has never lost kg. he has and he can be beaten, and it doesn't always take thanos to ko him.

kgkg
<<And punching SS how many people have K.O Silver Surfer when he is going all out?>>

mad thor and thanos have BOTH ko'd his arse with punches. dd in h/p is in that strength category for sure.

and you keep repeating what i've said -- IF they get close enough for h2h they WILL get k--the--f'd--o'd! ALL of them. ss HAS great versatility and MAYBE he could affect dd's genetic structure, though it is dd's genetic structure that is his strength and it's ability to adapt so i won't say it woulld work for certain. clearly ss can't affect thanos's structure and though dd can't control it like thanos, it DOES have power of it's own and imo would likely resist ss's tampering. ss obviously can't affect warlock's eiethr. why? aw doen't have molecular control. 2 solid reasons why this power may not work on dd. and that would be ss's only chance i think to win, though i suppose he could win by bfr via teleporting. he will not ko him with blasts though. of that i'm confident.

you talk too often like ss can't and has never lost kg. he has and he can be beaten, and it doesn't always take thanos to ko him.
laughing

Funny post

DD is at mad thor / Thanos level very funny and you can back this by what?

if he gets close? If why whould he.

SS was fast enough that Hulk couldn't even see him while battling.( DD doesn't even have speed superman Speed was to much lol now SS lets not go there)

DD is at Hulk , Durok level

And Thanos and both Thor used energy wielding attacks, DD is pure Physical like Durok and Hulk.

kgkg
Here leo DD won't even see SS if SS uses his speed big grin

You are making assumptions after assumptions but you have yet to prove.

-he can indeed take World destroying blast.
-his strength is at Mad Thor/ Thanos (there strength are limitless (directly started in comic issue)
And apparently SS was holding back against Mad thor ( without power gem)

- Can indeed survive any energy attack. (An energy guys tries he say: He has adapted to my energy (SS can use any kind of energy)

- You say SS will k.O by punch ------ How will DD even touch DD who couldn't even handle supes Speed.
- Say he does get his Hits? How will that K.O Surfer?

Physical power like Hulk, Durok have tried he has lived.

Options for SS:
Matter Munipation – SS destroy his from molecule to molecule. (You are comparing him to Thanos?)
SS has never tried that on Thanos------ and Thanos has been ripped to peaces and reformed rite away.

Adam ---- when did he try that on adam?

Dimensional Trap: He can easily Trap DD before he even see SS.
etc etc

DD has no option he is to slow and one dimension character

leonidas
talk about funny. as for dd and thano -- check out the dd/thanos thread for the debate. and it IS debateable.

<<DD is at mad thor / Thanos level very funny and you can back this by what?>>

by the fact that he simply GRABBED amped supes and broke his arm? blink you think thanos could do that? not bloody likely . . .

seeing as how aw owns ss everytime they meet, i'd say it's fair to say aw is beyond ss's ability to control. and i LOVE your whole 'destroy molecule by molecule' attack! laughing tell me again who exactly he has used this power on . . . oh wait, I'M the only one who is supposed to show evidence for everything, i forgot.

and damn -- you CONTINUE to repeat what i have said!!! yes ss and others could avoid him, YES they could remove him (though in a book i'm sure that would never happen or dd would adapt to the power)

what i ALSO said is IF they got in close HE WOULD KILL THEM. and they won't beat him with blasts.

let's review since it seems you're in one of 'those' moods:

IF they get in close dd will kill them.
IF they blast him it won't do a damn thing.
MAYBE ss could affect his genetic structure (though he has never used this as an attack before AND dd's genetic structure IS his greatest weapon)
YES ss and others could avoid him (again, never happen in a book)
YES dd is certainly in that mad thor/thanos strength class (or VERY close to it)
YES ss has been pounded into submission PHYSICALLY by thor and thanos (and LIKE HELL he was holding back against thor. aw AND ss together got stomped, and it sure as hell isn't inferred he was holding back)
YES dd kill ss with his hands if he catches him.

quit making ss out to be even more than he is. he can affect his genetics or it's a stalmate cuz ss avoids him or dd wins cuz ss gets to close. if this was the advanced version of dd, this wouldn't even be a debate.

kgkg
talk about funny. as for dd and thano -- check out the dd/thanos thread for the debate. and it IS debateable.

by the fact that he simply GRABBED amped supes and broke his arm? blink you think thanos could do that? not bloody likely . . .

seeing as how aw owns ss everytime they meet, i'd say it's fair to say aw is beyond ss's ability to control. and i LOVE your whole 'destroy molecule by molecule' attack! laughing tell me again who exactly he has used this power on . . . oh wait, I'M the only one who is supposed to show evidence for everything, i forgot.

and damn -- you CONTINUE to repeat what i have said!!! yes ss and others could avoid him, YES they could remove him (though in a book i'm sure that would never happen or dd would adapt to the power)

what i ALSO said is IF they got in close HE WOULD KILL THEM. and they won't beat him with blasts.

MAYBE ss could affect his genetic structure (though he has never used this as an attack before AND dd's genetic structure IS his greatest weapon)
YES dd is certainly in that mad thor/thanos strength class (or VERY close to it)
YES ss has been pounded into submission PHYSICALLY by thor and thanos (and LIKE HELL he was holding back against thor. aw AND ss together got stomped, and it sure as hell isn't inferred he was holding back)

quit making ss out to be even more than he is. he can affect his genetics or it's a stalmate cuz ss avoids him or dd wins cuz ss gets to close. if this was the advanced version of dd, this wouldn't even be a debate.
So now I must go to DD vs Thanos ? wink

That Same Superman was K.O by Nuclear bomb in the same issue. ohh wait roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is debate my friend not assumption game.

IF they get in close dd will kill them. -------- how DD couln't handle Supes speed. Character uses all the powers they posses he will kill Them? if he can't touch them? i have already shown Superman Mach speed was to much for DD.

IF they blast him it won't do a damn thing. -------- Again assumption i been asking evidence but all you have is OB and Supes punches? Darkseid was weakned.

MAYBE ss could affect his genetic structure (though he has never used this as an attack before AND dd's genetic structure IS his greatest weapon) ------- has DD ever resisted such attacks in the past? Nope so there no need to assume perphsed he will evolve past that but he wasn't

YES ss and others could avoid him (again, never happen in a book) ------ Never happend in book funny. Lets See Nano( light speed) vs a Guy with no Super Speed ha

YES dd is certainly in that mad thor/thanos strength class (or VERY close to it) -------- again assumption is all good no facts to back it up.

YES ss has been pounded into submission PHYSICALLY by thor and thanos (and LIKE HELL he was holding back against thor. aw AND ss together got stomped, and it sure as hell isn't inferred he was holding back) ---------------- by much physical Superior beings yes , no DD level

YES dd kill ss with his hands if he catches him. ------- If he catches which won't happend and he won't have the power.

you whole argument relies on DD is stong as Mad Thor? Which you haven't proven.

heck all you have done is assume.
Fact:
- DD is much slower than Superman, and Superman didn't use speed , and when he did DD couldn't even See him.
-DD is physically stronger than Superman how does that make him Mad Thor level is beyond me.

SS has manipulated Cell trapped people , Turned people into Energy form etc etc.

DD has never shown any resistance to that he might evolve past it but this is a one time fight.

Again you forget that DD is SLOW

Mindship
I've posted this in other threads; I'll repeat it here...

Doomsday has the power to "evolve out of death," so to speak, even if he gets completely dematerialized. This implies that DD's power lies outside of DD himself: he has some "operational platform" from which he can keep coming back (otherwise we are granting DD the power of creatio ex nihilo, a truly divine ability).

The key to beating DD, then, is not to keep attacking DD, but to attack the source of his power.

Analogy: the Evil Light Bulb wants to blind everyone in the universe with its light. The Heroes keep defeating the Evil Light Bulb by breaking the glass; problem is, the Bulb keeps coming back with ever stronger glass.
Key to defeating the Bulb -- stop attacking/breaking the glass; attack and destroy the Bulb Changer.

Most (if not all) of the opponent's in DD's gauntlet should have this kind of power (certainly Surfer and Thor). It means fighting smart (probably using physics we mortals can't even guess at), not just throwing bigger bolts around. It means fighting like Batman, not like Superman (and Superman beat DD in a later incarnation by fighting smart, ie, using DD's fear against him).

leonidas
<<Most (if not all) of the opponent's in DD's gauntlet should have this kind of power (certainly Surfer and Thor). It means fighting smart (probably using physics we mortals can't even guess at), not just throwing bigger bolts around.>>

that argument is too semantical to stand up. 'they can beat dd by using something we can't think of'. it's akin to saying bats beats dd with prep. how? who knows, but bats would find a way!

funny thing is, i agree with it in theory -- if ss was to win, it would likely be because some writer was very creative. again, perhaps it would be because ss CAN affect his genetic structure, though i have my doubts. in any event, he wouldn't win by blasting him, which is what i've been (and i think you are also) saying. the other problem with your point is -- we don't know what this 'mythical source' is. where IS the bulb changer? what is he/she/it? if you're saying these guys would have the ability to FIND this bulb changer, i'd argue against it. darkseid is smarter/craftier than anyone on this list and HE couldn't find him/her/it. why would these others be able to do it?

Mindship
Absolutely this approach involves a lot of "ifs," but then isnt that a point to fantasy: stretching the imagination. I just dont think comics should always take the route of Bigger is Better...this is how characters get amped to gimme-a-break levels of power

leonidas
<<Absolutely this approach involves a lot of "ifs," but then isnt that a point to fantasy: stretching the imagination. I just dont think comics should always take the route of Bigger is Better...this is how characters get amped to gimme-a-break levels of powe>>

yes

COUGHSILVERSURFERCOUGHCOUGH

kgkg
Originally posted by Mindship
I've posted this in other threads; I'll repeat it here...

Doomsday has the power to "evolve out of death," so to speak, even if he gets completely dematerialized. This implies that DD's power lies outside of DD himself: he has some "operational platform" from which he can keep coming back (otherwise we are granting DD the power of creatio ex nihilo, a truly divine ability).

The key to beating DD, then, is not to keep attacking DD, but to attack the source of his power.

Analogy: the Evil Light Bulb wants to blind everyone in the universe with its light. The Heroes keep defeating the Evil Light Bulb by breaking the glass; problem is, the Bulb keeps coming back with ever stronger glass.
Key to defeating the Bulb -- stop attacking/breaking the glass; attack and destroy the Bulb Changer.

Most (if not all) of the opponent's in DD's gauntlet should have this kind of power (certainly Surfer and Thor). It means fighting smart (probably using physics we mortals can't even guess at), not just throwing bigger bolts around. It means fighting like Batman, not like Superman (and Superman beat DD in a later incarnation by fighting smart, ie, using DD's fear against him).
Thing is

This is a one time battle it won't matter if he comes back or not.

And you don't need to fight smart.

DD just lacks the different type of Power to give someone like SS a good fight.

leo has just been saying This would not happen in BOOk.
evil face

kgkg
No Super speed , no evidence of his so call Mad THor level Strength and yet DD CAN win lol

golem370
Intelligence: Gifted
Strength: Vast Superhuman Strength. The Silver Surfer can augment the strength of his cosmic energy-powered body to a degree that rivals the Hulk's formidable rage-enhanced strength. Hence, he can endow himself with Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) well over 100 tons.
Flight Speed: Warp Speed
Stamina: Godlike
Durability: Totally Indestructible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
Agility: Enhanced human
Reflexes: Enhanced Human

golem370
Also I heard that Silver Surfer was the first person to beat Champion. That would enough for me to believe he could doomsday

jinzin

doomsday's already been de-evolved into primordial ooze... when he regenerated from that he became the gog wars doomsday leaving his doomsday rex persona on apokilips....

attacking his genetic structure probably won't work at this point.

jinzin
No Super speed , no evidence of his so call Mad THor level Strength and yet DD CAN win lol

beating super speed characters like supes and flash, and pummbling powerhouses like supes, wonder woman and orion isn't enough evidence for you?

kgkg
Originally posted by jinzin
beating super speed characters like supes and flash, and pummbling powerhouses like supes, wonder woman and orion isn't enough evidence for you?
Hunter pray

Superman was coping Mach speed at this time.

Flash hey Grod hit him, Superman Grundy, darksied hit him.

Hitting some who is fast doesn't mean they have Super speed

Look at this scan
PIS and CIS always happen that's why Flash gets, tripped all the time

jinzin
superman gets in one hit in a fight after building up a mile of steam to get headway to hit doomsday from BEHIND. and you think that's a better way to determine doomsday's speed than the multiple examples of evidence that put doomsday at faster combative and reactive skills than people like supes, ww, and flash?
What the f**k?

all you've proved with that pick is dd doesn't have spider sense so he can be hit from behind... big whoop... pffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
superman gets in one hit in a fight after building up a mile of steam to get headway to hit doomsday from BEHIND. and you think that's a better way to determine doomsday's speed than the multiple examples of evidence that put doomsday at faster combative and reactive skills than people like supes, ww, and flash?
What the f**k?

all you've proved with that pick is dd doesn't have spider sense so he can be hit from behind... big whoop... pffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Did you not read my previous reply.

Hitting Flash, Superman , WW?

Many people without Super speed has hit those people it's called PIS , CIS. It happens.

That scan Superman says: he will never know who hit him.

if he was faster than the flash it wouldn’t be the same would it.

go going by your so called has hit these guy I guess Grodd is faster than Flash to roll eyes (sarcastic)

so let me ask you how fast is DD? Light speed , mach?

Mindship
This is a one time battle it won't matter if he comes back or not.

One-time battle? Sheesh

>> cosmic bolt <<

Next.

jinzin
Did you not read my previous reply.

Hitting Flash, Superman , WW?

Many people without Super speed has hit those people it's called PIS , CIS. It happens.

That scan Superman says: he will never know who hit him.

if he was faster than the flash it wouldn’t be the same would it.

go going by your so called has hit these guy I guess Grodd is faster than Flash to roll eyes (sarcastic)

so let me ask you how fast is DD? Light speed , mach?

the difference between doomsday and your PIS CIS examples.. is that the characters have consistently commented on his speed and their trouble keeping up with it..

thus if you think it's PIS CIS despite him having a consistent showing that supports the claims to his speed, but no evidence of him being slow, you have an argument that's for shit. No offense but you have to have a reason to call something PIS.. like if it was outside of doomsday's abilities to do on a regular basis.. it's not..

you're arguing how you want the character to be rather than accepting how he's been presented.. I'm not impressed.

I don't know how fast doomsday is but he certainly outspeeds superman on a consistent basis.. if you need examples of superman's speed in combat go check out the goku vs.. supes thread because they are in abundance there. Doomsday has a considerable level of super speed in combat and reflexes your ONE mis-represented pic doesn't change that.

Do we see doomsday thinking "agggg I don't know what's hitting me!" ..no we see superman using a figure of speech after hitting doomsday from behind.. once again.. big whoop... yawn

kgkg
the difference between doomsday and your PIS CIS examples.. is that the characters have consistently commented on his speed and their trouble keeping up with it..

thus if you think it's PIS CIS despite him having a consistent showing that supports the claims to his speed, but no evidence of him being slow, you have an argument that's for shit. No offense but you have to have a reason to call something PIS.. like if it was outside of doomsday's abilities to do on a regular basis.. it's not..

you're arguing how you want the character to be rather than accepting how he's been presented.. I'm not impressed.

I don't know how fast doomsday is but he certainly outspeeds superman on a consistent basis.. if you need examples of superman's speed in combat go check out the goku vs.. supes thread because they are in abundance there. Doomsday has a considerable level of super speed in combat and reflexes your ONE mis-represented pic doesn't change that.

Do we see doomsday thinking "agggg I don't know what's hitting me!" ..no we see superman using a figure of speech after hitting doomsday from behind.. once again.. big whoop... yawn
Ok say he was faster than Flash/ Superman.

Sure didn't seem like it in Hunter/Prey

And back then Flash and flash were both having trouble with Mach with acceleration.

He still won't be seeing Silver Sufer.

And the speed argument is mute, never has shown Speed in battle can you show some scan? Of this so called speed ?

jinzin
Ok say he was faster than Flash/ Superman.

Sure didn't seem like it in Hunter/Prey

you mean like when he grapped supermans arm and broke it so fast superman didn'thave time to react to it?

And back then Flash and flash were both having trouble with Mach with acceleration. clearly as superman was lapping the globe in less than minutes and flash was evacuating cities... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He still won't be seeing Silver Sufer. you mean like hulk does?

And the speed argument is mute, never has shown Speed in battle can you show some scan? Of this so called speed ?

it's not "mute" (roll eyes (sarcastic) ) it's the topic at hand, it's what we're discussing... confused

sure I can..

he's tied up ww in her own lasso and smacked flash with it, he messed up supes with his speed plenty.. there's the whole booster gold scenario, the time he was outspeeding maxima's punch at the gas staton. the fact is posting a scan is only going to further assert what we already know and what you REFUSE to accept without labeling it as PIS so what's the point?

kgkg
you mean like when he grapped supermans arm and broke it so fast superman didn'thave time to react to it?

clearly as superman was lapping the globe in less than minutes and flash was evacuating cities... roll eyes (sarcastic)

you mean like hulk does?

it's not "mute" (roll eyes (sarcastic) ) it's the topic at hand, it's what we're discussing... confused

sure I can..

he's tied up ww in her own lasso and smacked flash with it, he messed up supes with his speed plenty.. there's the whole booster gold scenario, the time he was outspeeding maxima's punch at the gas staton. the fact is posting a scan is only going to further assert what we already know and what you REFUSE to accept without labeling it as PIS so what's the point?

When I mean DD is slow. Slow in term of SS speed and no i don't think he is faster than Superman.

Yes people like Superman have said he is fast this and that.

It also said he was going at half the speed of sound. (Very fast)

Around the Globe in a minute ? hmmmm SS checked every spot on earth in less than a second.

DD is mach speed nothing more. Superman and Flash when they had a race they were accelerate at mach speed. (read the issue where superman and flash race each other)

You mean like hulk does? ya when SS is not using his speed here is SS using his speed against hulk.

Prove that DD is faster than Mach. Superman has been getting faster through out the year

leonidas
nice scan. if he was going so fast, how'd hulk catch him in the first place??

<<Intelligence: Gifted
Strength: Vast Superhuman Strength. The Silver Surfer can augment the strength of his cosmic energy-powered body to a degree that rivals the Hulk's formidable rage-enhanced strength. Hence, he can endow himself with Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) well over 100 tons.

!!!!!!!!!
Reflexes: Enhanced Human>>

what the -- ?? a BIO?? you are using a bio to support ss?? ay carumba . . . totally indestructible, eh? ask thanos. ask warlock. ask thor. oh yeah, he's indestructible all right. and he has infinite power. and can control time. and can affect everyone in the universe's molecular structure and turn them all into turnips.

<<No Super speed , no evidence of his so call Mad THor level Strength and yet DD CAN win lol>>

you ARE kidding, right? he grabbed -- just GRABBED -- supes and broke his friggin' arm!! my gawd, sometimes you are unbelieveable . . .

good luck, jin. maybe he'll listen to you. i doubt it though -- his eyes and ears are full of ss luv . . .

jinzin
see this is exacltly what I was talking about.. it seems only YOU get to deem what is and isn't PIS.. do you know how fast one would have to go in order to check the entire earth in less than a second? the velocity of an object moving that fast would cause storms and destroy landscapes... how often has ss done that?.. cause he certainly fails to move that fast when thanos is reigning blows or blasts upon him, or champin, or hell hulk... so why isn't that example pis? oh yeah.. cuase it suits you that's why.

hulk sometimes has trouble catching peak humans in fights, by your own evidence he can catch surfer.. if he can, imagine what dd could do...

dd's proof of speed is consistently proven and you've been given plenty of solid examples of when. You ignore them yet you want me to post pics? pfffft.

in any case ss even IF faster doesn't mean that doomsday lacks super speed which was your original claim.. or have you forgotten/neglected that as well? all you've done is change the direction of this argument into "dd doesn't have superspeed" into "dd isn't as fast as ss" which basically proves that you were wrong to begin with if that's what you've been forced into arguing... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now back to the current argument.. ok ss is faster.. how does that help him do anything but avoid dd?

jinzin
nice scan. if he was going so fast, how'd hulk catch him in the first place??

<<Intelligence: Gifted

!!!!!!!!!
Reflexes: Enhanced Human>>

what the -- ?? a BIO?? you are using a bio to support ss?? ay carumba . . . totally indestructible, eh? ask thanos. ask warlock. ask thor. oh yeah, he's indestructible all right. and he has infinite power. and can control time. and can affect everyone in the universe's molecular structure and turn them all into turnips.

<<No Super speed , no evidence of his so call Mad THor level Strength and yet DD CAN win lol>>

you ARE kidding, right? he grabbed -- just GRABBED -- supes and broke his friggin' arm!! my gawd, sometimes you are unbelieveable . . .

good luck, jin. maybe he'll listen to you. i doubt it though -- his eyes and ears are full of ss luv . . .

totally indestructible my *******..

guess that's why he got the good'ol slice and dice by wolverine eh?

superman takes admantium cutting lasers to the chest and stands there grimicing...

ss gets cut up by admantium claws..

supermans CAN'T take dd's claws...

dd's claws>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ss' durability...

leonidas

superman takes admantium cutting lasers to the chest and stands there grimicing...

dd's claws>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ss' durability...

big grin

yes

kgkg

good logic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wov claws also stabed Thanos with IG.

Thanos with IG > DD

that means Wov can slice DD to

nice one

jinzin

Thanos with IG > DD

nice one

thanos with IG raises the density of his skin? confused

Creshosk

Thanos with IG > DD

nice one I didn't see thanos mentioned by Jinzin . . . How is this connected?

jinzin
well he apparently thinks that thano's durability/skin density is tougher than superman or dd when he has the IG, feats however PROVE otherwise.. but KG's been ignoring proof all day so I'm not really surprised.

Avalonofthewind
If SS gets KO'd by crashing into Iron man at the speed of sound.
DD will murder the guy.
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/5946/radno22nl6cg.th.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If SS gets KO'd by crashing into Iron man at the speed of sound.
DD will murder the guy.
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/5946/radno22nl6cg.th.jpg

yup.. that definitely bodes HORRIBLY for ss... confused

kgkg
well he apparently thinks that thano's durability/skin density is tougher than superman or dd when he has the IG, feats however PROVE otherwise.. but KG's been ignoring proof all day so I'm not really surprised.
Proof funny word

ya you been proving me wrong all day roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos took hits from Odin , Tyrant ( people who destroy galaxy and shake the multiverse)

Wov scratch Thanos

Going by you logic he slices DD

Good debating mate you have proven a lot
eek!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by armandovalles

Photon (Genis)
Classic Thor
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Quasar
Gladiator

I think that they can all kill him at least once if not more than once. But the order that they go down sometime down the road is... If writen in the right way per each characters pub using no pis.

#1 Quasar
#2 Firelord
#3 Classic THOR
#4 Photon (Genis)
#5 Silver Surfer
#6 Gladiator
#7 Sentry

jinzin
Proof funny word

Thanos took hits from Odin , Tyrant ( people who destroy galaxy and shake the multiverse)

Wov scratch Thanos

eek!

no not really.. again wolverine with adamantium cuts thanos...

so thanos's durability>>>ss' durability.
wolverine's admantium claws>>>>thanos' durability.
superman>>>>adamantium cutting lasers
doomsday's claws>>>>superman's durability.

you've done nothing but lead to the conclusion that wolverine can't cut supes or dd, and that ss and thanos are weaker in terms of durability... hmmm

Creshosk
Proof funny word

Wov scratch Thanos

eek! Wait. . . You can't break this toothpick because you can't break this log?

That's a bad premise.

SS DIDN'T take shots from Odin. . he went down in one shot.

Thanos's durability is greater than Silver surfer, How is using thanos supposed to disprove a lesser feat? What the f**k?

Creshosk

you've done nothing but lead to the conclusion that wolverine can't cut supes or dd, and that ss and thanos are weaker in terms of durability... hmmm This however is true.

If KGKG is going to keep talking about Wolverine cutting Thanos like it's non-pis. . . then yeah that checks out. . .

kgkg

you've done nothing but lead to the conclusion that wolverine can't cut supes or dd, and that ss and thanos are weaker in terms of durability... hmmm
Or Nukes = K.O Superman

SS takes Supernovas

kgkg
sad

Creshosk
Or Nukes = K.O Superman

SS takes Supernovas Superman sits in the heart of the sun and has taken a blast greater than 1000 nukes. . . What's your point?

kgkg
Originally posted by Creshosk
This however is true.

If KGKG is going to keep talking about Wolverine cutting Thanos like it's non-pis. . . then yeah that checks out. . .
PIS no shit

But am not the one who used Wov sliced SS an argument

To show that DD is more durable

Avalonofthewind
Proof funny word

Wov scratch Thanos

eek!

That wasn't "Galaxy destroying" Tyrant in any way shape of form. Owning the issues, I was....underwhelmed...that Tyrant doesnt exist anymore. He had a hard time with Thanos.
IF Odin really shaked the Multiverse, then obviously he wasnt all that serious with Thanos.
Either of the 3 kills SS easily.
Wolverine stabbed thanos...he got the whole claw in there...hardly a "scratch" multiply that strength by a couple billion and with bones far sharper than adamantium and we have a new flavor of swiss.

kgkg
Superman sits in the heart of the sun and has taken a blast greater than 1000 nukes. . . What's your point?
he gets stronger

1000 nukes the huntry/pray Superman was K.O by such attack

jinzin
Or Nukes = K.O Superman

SS takes Supernovas

but ss doesn't take admantium claws....

superman DOES take beams that are >>>> adamantium claws..

and superman's gotten up from a blast that was the equivalent of thousands of nukes going off simultaniously, ironically enough, in his fight with doomsday.. don't know what kind of crap you're trying to pull.. and people thought my scans were biased.. guess the fact that supes was seriously depowered when that pic was made has nothing to do with the fact that he went down eh?

Creshosk
PIS no shit

But am not the one who used Wov sliced SS an argument

To show that DD is more durable But you are the one that brought up thanos to disprove it. no non-sequiters are bad logic.

jinzin
he gets stronger

1000 nukes the huntry/pray Superman was K.O by such attack

no he was KO by the beating from dd that he got, the explosion, and then a further beating from dd..

jinzin
That wasn't "Galaxy destroying" Tyrant in any way shape of form. Owning the issues, I was....underwhelmed...that Tyrant doesnt exist anymore. He had a hard time with Thanos.
IF Odin really shaked the Multiverse, then obviously he wasnt all that serious with Thanos.
Wolverine stabbed thanos...he got the whole claw in there...hardly a "scratch" multiply that strength by a couple billion and with bones far sharper than adamantium and we have a new flavor of swiss.

fo shangles..

Avalonofthewind
sad

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/941/boomsupes5pi.th.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2458/boomsupes22ez.th.jpg

smile

kgkg
But you are the one that brought up thanos to disprove it. no non-sequiters are bad logic.
Here is how it went jinzin used

Wov sliced SS

So therefore he must have lower durability than DD

Then I said Wov has also sliced Thanos who has taken blast from people who are at Galaxy destroying level.

Now how does that make DD more is beyond me

Creshosk
he gets stronger

1000 nukes the huntry/pray Superman was K.O by such attack He did n't seem to be from what I read. . .

He also taken a nuke while under the effects of kryptonite and not even been scratched, much later than mr 1993 mullet supperman that you posted.

kgkg
no he was KO by the beating from dd that he got, the explosion, and then a further beating from dd..
big grin

Creshosk

Wov sliced SS

Then I said Wov has also sliced Thanos Yeah. YOPU brought up a greater feat to disprove a lesser one. You were TRYING to attack his logic but failed miserably.

"You can't break this log, because you can't break this toothpick."

no bad logic of yours Kgkg. . .no

kgkg
Also Cyborg used City destroying attack to hurt Superman.

SS takes world destroying attack with no problem eek!

Creshosk
big grin Outdated, overridden by newer feats.

Bad logic. no

Creshosk

SS takes world destroying attack with no problem eek! Superman takes planet destroying attacks too.

More outdated attacks. no bad logic.

jinzin

Wov sliced SS

Then I said Wov has also sliced Thanos who has taken blast from people who are at Galaxy destroying level.

Now how does that make DD more is beyond me

skin density allows for one to keep from being cut... look at the damage hulk has taken.. yet wolverine slices up his ass all the time.. thano's durability isn't enough to stop the claws.. you're argument is reliant on the assumption that thanos has a higher end durability than dd IN SPITE of evidence that goes against it..

Tony Stark

confused

Why are DD's bones far sharper than Adamantium...?

I find that hard to

A) Believe and B) Prove

Creshosk

smile Whoops missed this post. laughing

jinzin

SS takes world destroying attack with no problem eek!

but gets KOed by collsions with IM? confused

kgkg
He did n't seem to be from what I read. . .

He also taken a nuke while under the effects of kryptonite and not even been scratched, much later than mr 1993 mullet supperman that you posted.
In general it doesn't take world destroying attack to bring Superman down.

Cyborg used city destroying attack to injure supes , Even pre Crisis superman was nearly toast by a supernova ( type of explosion)

Again what is Sups greatest duality feats?

In general < SS

jinzin
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

I find that hard to

A) Believe and B) Prove

if you read the thread you would already know..

kgkg
but gets KOed by collsions with IM? confused
Haven’t read that issue

PIS SS has collide with cosmic beings and has K.O them without any problem in the past.

IM best blow had no effect.

It also took all the avenger attacking at the same time just to contain SS

what issue was that?

Creshosk
In general it doesn't take world destroying attack to bring Superman down. No, it takes greater.

Post Crisis has his feats too.

Here he is easily surviving the explosion of a planet while being in the dead center of it.

While we're at it, here he is "chillin" in the heart of the sun. A place where the gravity, radiation, heat, and explosions are far above just planet destroying.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supessun.jpg

Cyborg used city destroying attack to injure supes , Outdated, overriden by new feats.

Even pre Crisis superman was nearly toast by a supernova ( type of explosion) I find that hard to beleive unless you were using anceint feats. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again what is Sups greatest duality feats?

In general > SS fixed. yes

kgkg
skin density allows for one to keep from being cut... look at the damage hulk has taken.. yet wolverine slices up his ass all the time.. thano's durability isn't enough to stop the claws.. you're argument is reliant on the assumption that thanos has a higher end durability than dd IN SPITE of evidence that goes against it..
Skin Density? so you wouldn’t call wov slicing Thanos and SS PIS.

And what proof are you talking about?

Creshosk
Haven’t read that issue

PIS SS has collide with cosmic beings and has K.O them without any problem in the past.

what issue was that? So you get to choose what's Pis and others dont? no You haven't even read it and you're discarding it.

kgkg
No, it takes greater.

Outdated, overriden by new feats.

I find that hard to beleive unless you were using anceint feats. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

fixed. yes
wow those scans show a lot laughing

Creshosk
Skin Density? so you wouldn’t call wov slicing Thanos and SS PIS.

And what proof are you talking about? So why do you get to choose what is PIS? confused

"Because I don't like it it's Pis."

bad logic. no

Creshosk
wow those scans show a lot laughing Sarcasm noted, and discarded.

You have no aergument against them.

Tony Stark
if you read the thread you would already know..

I guess i missed the DD, Wolverine sliceoff...

P.S. I've read the thread.

Whom or what was cut by DD's bones that Wolverines claws were unable to?

confused

kgkg
So why do you get to choose what is PIS? confused

"Because I don't like it it's Pis."

bad logic. no
When it contradicts what the character has done numerous times it's same to say it PIS

Again what issue was that?

Again man if you goy facts let here them other than that you have no points of anything do you?

jinzin
Haven’t read that issue

what issue was that?

again you simply discard what you don't like as PIS.. this is ridiculous..

jinzin
I guess i missed the DD, Wolverine sliceoff...

P.S. I've read the thread.

Whom or what was cut by DD's bones that Wolverines claws were unable to?

confused

superman.... What the f**k?

kgkg
Sarcasm noted, and discarded.

You have no aergument against them.
He sure was on the planet

I didn't see him leave laughing

Creshosk
He sure was on the planet

I didn't see him leave laughing No shit sherlock, he was in the planet. . .

You wanna talk about ground zero?

Tony Stark
superman.... What the f**k?

laughing

Crossover canon you say...?

Avalonofthewind
confused

I find that hard to

A) Believe and B) Prove

Superman >Lasers that cut adamantium or adamantium itself.
DD bones >Cut superman.

Can't be any simpler.

kgkg
No shit sherlock, he was in the planet. . .

You wanna talk about ground zero? ya tell me all about it.

He was in the planet and you can tell because.

When the shit exploded it only pushed him away meaning he was out

And you didn't seem him trying to get out eek!

Creshosk
laughing

Crossover canon you say...? evil face What has adamantium cut that DD's bones couldn't?

Creshosk
ya tell me all about it.

He was in the planet and you can tell because.

When the shit exploded it only pushed him away meaning he was out

And you didn't seem him trying to get out eek! Sure if you're blind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah Superman is pushed out of the planet by a blast that destroys the planet. . he's just fine afterwards and he cant' take a plabnet destorying blast.

You have a jobber aura that makes people debate with you on your terms don't you. What the f**k?

kgkg
Brilliant debating well I must leave now

Tony Stark
Superman >Lasers that cut adamantium or adamantium itself.
DD bones >Cut superman.

Can't be any simpler.

Who's adamantium cutting lasers tried to cut Superman and couldn't?

Creshosk
Brilliant debating well I must leave now Wish I could say the same but this is all I got from you:

"You can't break this toothpick because you can't break this log."
"HEre's outdated evidence that's countered by more recent events.
"Superman didn't get out of the planet. He was pushed out by the blast, so he didn't take the planet destroying blast, so he can't take city destorying blasts."

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Brilliant debating well I must leave now

how would you know anything about that?

"dd doesn't have super speed"

yes he does and as shown *here*

"oh crap... ummm ss if faster than dd"

ok and how is speed going to do anything but help him avoid dd?

"oh crap....ummmm ss is indestructible"

no he's not he gets messed up quite a bit, here's several examples...

"thano's is more durable than dd"

what does this have to do with ss?

What the f**k?

kgkg
Sure if you're blind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah Superman is pushed out of the planet by a blast that destroys the planet. . he's just fine afterwards and he cant' take a plabnet destorying blast.

You have a jobber aura that makes people debate with you on your terms don't you. What the f**k?
Look at the scan after superman is away the shit is still exploding

ya he was hit by the explosion not by the force created by the explosion laughing

damn

Tony Stark
evil face What has adamantium cut that DD's bones couldn't?

Nothing and everything i guess...

I don't think i've seen DD fight any Marvel character to be able to cut him or her...

Have you?

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_61286_HV.gif laughing I just realized. . .

Hey avalon, could we get a scan of the page your sig came from? I seem to have lost track of it. . .

Creshosk
Look at the scan after superman is away the shit is still exploding How about reading the quote I copied from another thread and posted here?

That "still exploding" is an entirely different event. . that is in the sun. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Great reading comprehension you got there kgkg, you need a medal or something for that absolutley brilliant dispaly of ineptitude.

Creshosk
Nothing and everything i guess...

I don't think i've seen DD fight any Marvel character to be able to cut him or her...

Have you? Lets see. . DD cuts superman, who beats the shit out of Thor. . . Could Wolverine cut thor? evil face

kgkg
"dd doesn't have super speed" - I was comparing to SS and the others

Mach speed is not what i considered super Speed. And I asked for feats
and you have shown that he is faster than Superman who had mach speeds at those times wink

ok and how is speed going to do anything but help him avoid dd?------ Avoid and attack.

no he's not he gets messed up quite a bit, here's several examples... ------ Low showings every Character has few.

what does this have to do with ss? ----- It doesn't but you argument about Wov slicing was excelling in proving DD durability

ya SS wins

Creshosk
"dd doesn't have super speed" - I was comparing to SS and the others

Mach speed is not what i considered super Speed. And I asked for feats
and you have shown that he is faster than Superman who had mach speeds at those times wink

ok and how is speed going to do anything but help him avoid dd?------ Avoid and attack.

no he's not he gets messed up quite a bit, here's several examples... ------ Low showings every Character has few.

what does this have to do with ss? ----- It doesn't but you argument about Wov slicing was excelling in proving DD durability

ya SS wins Again. . . You can't break this toothpick because you can't break this log.

Brillian logic there, You can't preform a lesser feat because you can't preform something greater. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
What's funny is that there hasn't been shown anything from the SS supporter to show he could damage DD. . where's SS's high level offensive capabilities? confused

kgkg
How about reading the quote I copied from another thread and posted here?

That "still exploding" is an entirely different event. . that is in the sun. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Great reading comprehension you got there kgkg, you need a medal or something for that absolutley brilliant dispaly of ineptitude.
Looked same as the exploring didn't it.

and I guess the BOOB is the sun to
wink

kgkg
What's funny is that there hasn't been shown anything from the SS supporter to show he could damage DD. . where's SS's high level offensive capabilities? confused
And you haven't shown that DD can take SS blasts.

or maybe you have? Since you been proving so many things eek!

Avalonofthewind
laughing I just realized. . .

Hey avalon, could we get a scan of the page your sig came from? I seem to have lost track of it. . .

Unfortunately, I can't accesss my photobucket account because they are performing site maintenance... I was able to scrape this one up for now though. Supes containing the nukes blast, fusing it and tossing it into the sun AFTER getting sitting in kryptonite.

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/4246/suntoss7rv.th.jpg

Tony Stark
Lets see. . DD cuts superman, who beats the shit out of Thor. . . Could Wolverine cut thor? evil face

laughing

Concrete evidence i see... crossover canon...

Lets see...

And Wolverine beats Lobo...

And Storm beats WW...

And Aquaman beats Namor...

Please...

laughing

You really proved it to me there...

kgkg
laughing

Lets see...

And Storm beats WW...

Please...

laughing

what you talking about Creshosk have been proving things all day

jinzin
laughing

Lets see...

And Storm beats WW...

Please...

laughing

fan voted material.. not decided by company execs...

Creshosk
And you haven't shown that DD can take SS blasts. You need to prove the level the blasts are at. Cause that's the way the proof works.

or maybe you have? Since you been proving so many things eek! You mean like you haveing no logical reasoning?

Yeah I proved that with my first post in this thread. . .

Or youre inability to read? Yeah proved that when you failed to read the quote I copied over. . .

How about you try proving something?

Cause just saying SS wins without backing doesn't work. no

Creshosk
laughing

Lets see...

And Storm beats WW...

Please...

laughing

You really proved it to me there... JLA/A is canon. MArvel vs DC isn't.

stick out tongue Oh I'm sorry you haven't been paying attention . . .

Avalonofthewind
laughing

Lets see...

And Storm beats WW...

Please...

laughing

Fan voted crossovers canon? How about you post some evidence of some sort towards something?

jinzin
And you haven't shown that DD can take SS blasts.

or maybe you have? Since you been proving so many things eek!

blasts are made of energy.. dd took blasts made of an energy of pure energy.. the second time a more powerful character tried it all he got was feedback...

kgkg
You need to prove the level the blasts are at. Cause that's the way the proof works.

You mean like you haveing no logical reasoning?

Yeah I proved that with my first post in this thread. . .

Or youre inability to read? Yeah proved that when you failed to read the quote I copied over. . .

How about you try proving something?

Cause just saying SS wins without backing doesn't work. no
I have

I said SS traps him in dimension with speed greater than light speed.
Destroys him cell by cell using his manipulation powers
Or just blast him to bits again you have shown that DD is durable and can adapt but there is no limit to what type of attack SS can use.

None you have counter yet.

Creshosk
what you talking about Creshosk have been proving things all day Like your lack of logic and your inability to read, and Superman's durability (technically Avalon beat me too it)

Oh and your amazing ability to ignore anything and everything that contradicts you. smile

jinzin
I have

I said SS traps him in dimension with speed greater than light speed.
Destroys him cell by cell using his manipulation powers
Or just blast him to bits again you have shown that DD is durable and can adapt but there is no limit to what type of attack SS can use.

None you have counter yet.

can destory him with "manipulation powers" what's he going to manipulate?

seriously.. is that why he almost got taken out by the carnage symbiote? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
I have In this thread? I didn't see it.

I said SS traps him in dimension with speed greater than light speed. Wiat how does that work?

Destroys him cell by cell using his manipulation powers Not proven to effect him.

None you have counter yet. And nopt proven the level that it would be sufficient.

Oh I'm sorry I guess I'm just supposed to be takeing your word for it?

Well I'm goign to cop out and ask for proof of these thing. M'kay, scamper scamper make with the proof. smile

Creshosk
can destory him with "manipulation powers" what's he going to manipulate?

seriously.. is that why he almost got taken out by the carnage symbiote? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Yeah that's true. They even made a spedcail what if, What if Spiderman hadn't saved his ass. . .

Comic Carnage. . .

kgkg
Like your lack of logic and your inability to read, and Superman's durability (technically Avalon beat me too it)

Oh and your amazing ability to ignore anything and everything that contradicts you. smile
Durability ya that did show some running way powers didn't it. Man excellent facts

Using crossover to prove other points isn't bad either

kgkg
In this thread? I didn't see it.

Wiat how does that work?
by teleporting him , same thing he did to durok.

Not proven to effect him.
by who?

And nopt proven the level that it would be sufficient.
again by who ?

Creshosk
Durability ya that did show some running way powers didn't it. Man excellent facts Yup, cause you just ignored the evidence provided. . . beautiful running away.

Using crossover to prove other points isn't bad either Used a canon crossover I did. smile JLA/A is cannon. stick out tongue

Despite all your sarcasm, it's true. wink Now how about you prove something?

Cause I still see you talking shit with 0% backing. smile

Tony Stark
fan voted material.. not decided by company execs...

So when did Superman kick THOR's ass?

Outside of that agreed upon crossover crap?

It's common knowledge that Superman can't hang with THOR for very long... Comparable strength... Comparable speed... Not comparable fighting skills and experience (THOR by a longshot)... Comparable Durability... An even fight until you throw in THOR's vast MAGIC power and Supermans vast weakness to MAGIC...

It's a no brainer...

Superman dies at the hammer of THOR...

Sorry to burst your bubble...

Happy Dance

Creshosk
In this thread? I didn't see it.

Wiat how does that work?
by teleporting him , same thing he did to durok.

Not proven to effect him.
by who?

And nopt proven the level that it would be sufficient.
again by who ? By you obviously. You have to prove the level that SS is at. How else can we compare if there isn't a set standard?

You need to prove the level SS is at, so that we can show the level DD is at.

Otherwise we could show him taking a tiny little pebble and it would be greater than SS, because. . you have no credibilty in my eyes. so I'm not going to just accept ANYTHING you say witout the evidence. smile

Sorry my personal opinion that you aren't to be trusted. smile

Avalonofthewind
So when did Superman kick THOR's ass?

Outside of that agreed upon crossover crap?

It's common knowledge that Superman can't hang with THOR for very long... Comparable strength... Comparable speed... Not comparable fighting skills and experience (THOR by a longshot)... Comparable Durability... An even fight until you throw in THOR's vast MAGIC power and Supermans vast weakness to MAGIC...

It's a no brainer...

Superman dies at the hammer of THOR...

Sorry to burst your bubble...

Happy Dance

Is that why a surprise hit from that same hammer only knocked Supes back for a moment, and was caught by supes the second time? Thor was the one KO'd.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>