Which came first...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MetalHeart
the chicken or the egg?

powerfulone1987
the egg of course.
Things have been laying eggs since the beginning of time and eventually one layed an egg and evolved and a chicken popped out eventually.

is it comprehensible.....

mysterio69
i think the question is on a broader scale. but i'd say the egg.

MetalHeart
but who laid the chicken egg? and who was the first person to look at a chicken and say 'im gonna eat the next thing that comes out of its ass'?

mysterio69
well, things have been eating each other's ass since the beginning of time. stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
Some animal that evolved into a chicken laid the first chicken egg.

is it comprehensible......

mysterio69
but where did that animal come from? an egg?

powerfulone1987
Yes, if it laid an egg, it must have also came from an egg.

I'd hate to be the animal whose use to poop coming out its anus all its life and then one day have to push out an egg.wacko

mysterio69
but eggs don't come from the poop-shoot...do they?

powerfulone1987
I have no idea, but i'm sure if an animal on poops, it wouldn't have another vacant hole waiting for the day when an egg would pop out.

SnakeEyes
I don't think there really is an answer to this question. No matter which one you pick, the other must've come first.

kmcdude
Originally posted by MetalHeart
the chicken or the egg?

Dont know,dont care. I will never know and I will never care. no expression

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I don't think there really is an answer to this question. No matter which one you pick, the other must've come first.
That's a paradox.

Ms Flower
Originally posted by kmcdude
Dont know,dont care. I will never know and I will never care. no expression agreed

Storm
Please use this link: What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.