Dash Rendar & Kyle Katarn Vs Jango & (rotj) Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
In a fight to the finish. To the death.

Ianus
Kyle alone would **** either Jango or Boba up. Add Dash and it's mop up time.

Illustrious
Yeah, didn't Jaden have to fend off Boba and disarm bombs at the same time in JA?

Darth_Glentract
That game might as well be uncanon, it's so inconsistent.

Illustrious
I know, it's funny how it's cited as one of the haters few cases against Ragnos. It should be consistent; it's either completely uncanon, or it has some merit. My vote goes for the former.

FistOfThe North
Don't underestimate Jango and Boba. They both weren't the most feared and respected bounty hunters in the entire galaxy for no reason. They were born to fight and win only. No disintegrations.

And may Kyle defeat Jango or Boba alone but I don't think Kyle would win against the Fetts simultaneously. Rendar is gun totting, the Jango and Boba tot guns as apart of their vast deadly carry-on arsenal.

I'm with the Fetts..

kamikz
I'm completly with Kyle and Dash. Dash took out Boba alone even when Boba tried to kill him with his ship, also Boba couldent even kill ROTJ Luke Skywalker while he was wrapped inside his rope. And Kyle is often using offensive force powers which will take down Jango. I agree that Kyle could take down both alone.

overlord
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Don't underestimate Jango and Boba. They both weren't the most feared and respected bounty hunters in the entire galaxy for no reason. They were born to fight and win only. No disintegrations.

And may Kyle defeat Jango or Boba alone but I don't think Kyle would win against the Fetts simultaneously. Rendar is gun totting, the Jango and Boba tot guns as apart of their vast deadly carry-on arsenal.

I'm with the Fetts..
I don't think you can take Kyle Katarn so lightly, however in the case of the Fetts you can..
You can't compare them to the level of average jedi.

Borbarad
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

I'm with the Fetts..

You did realize that Kyle Katarn is a freaking NJO Jedi Master who tooled huge amounts of Dark Jedi on his own and he did waste Boba before he was a force user (in Dark Forces) ? So yes...he might most likely be able to waste the Fetts alone simultaneously.

Throw in Dash who also defeated Boba in actual combat and the Fetts are pretty much toast.

kamikz
Agree with Borbarad to 100%. Dash even took down Boba when he was in his slave 1 while Dash was on the ground with his blaster.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by overlord
I don't think you can take Kyle Katarn so lightly, however in the case of the Fetts you can..
You can't compare them to the level of average jedi.

In Ep. 2, If Obi Wan and Jango hadn't of fallen over that dome structure during that fight in Kamino, young Boba and Jango would've easily killed Obi Wan. They were already owning him.

And wasn't Obi Wan a Jedi Master soon to be apart of the council in ep. 3? And Obi, no doubt was greater than Kyle was. And Kyle can beat Dash. And don't forget that Jango was a very skillful hand to hand combatant.

That how i'm looking at it.

kamikz
That's not really what I think.

First off, Obi-Wan wasent aiming to kill Jango, if he did he would probably use some offensive force powers like push etc. Obi would have won that battle, remember he kicked of Jango from the ledge, he didn't fall.
Second. Jango was wearing an armoured suit and had guns while Obi only was unarmed still he kicked the shit out of him.

And about Obi kicking Kyle, I wouldent bee so sure. Kyle has defeated Boba before he was a jedi, as a jedi he's much, much better (when he faced Desann he was chance less, when he was a jedi he kicked his ass). Jerec was said to be equal to Vader, Kyle defeated Jerec, Vader defeated Boba.

So Dash has defeated Boba, Kyle has also defeated Boba, Boba was arguably on Jangos level. Dash and Kyle has this from my point of view.

Ianus
Originally posted by Borbarad
You did realize that Kyle Katarn is a freaking NJO Jedi Master who tooled huge amounts of Dark Jedi on his own and he did waste Boba before he was a force user (in Dark Forces) ? So yes...he might most likely be able to waste the Fetts alone simultaneously.

Throw in Dash who also defeated Boba in actual combat and the Fetts are pretty much toast.

Word.

Kyle is one hardass mother****er.

darthsith19
Kale Katarn and Dash. Dash'd proabbly lose to either Fett but not before Kar finished with the Fett he's fighting and then he'd beat the other Fett.

FistOfThe North
something cool to know:

Dash's ship, the Outrider, was seen leaving Mos Eisley in the Special Edition of A New Hope. And Dash and Kyle met before. They teamed up actually with Luke I think, to head over to Prince Xizor's palace on a mission. And I never knew Palpatine banished Dash and his rich family from Coruscant for crashing into the Emporor's private museum, destroying priceless Jedi and Sith artifacts. wow. And Palps gave all Dash's family wealth to the business competitors of Dash family, XizorCorp. hm, never knew what his beef was with the Empire, just remember playing the game for N64 when i was younger in like '96 and loving it. "Shadows of the Empire"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.