Are Strip Clubs a waste of money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
HELL YES, they are. You spend sometimes hundreds of dollars to have a girl rub herself all over you then you have to go home and finish by yourself. What a waste.

kmcdude
I dont like em myself,the drinks are too expensive and I dont like paying money to see boobs.

Jedi Priestess
*waits for BackFire to post* laughing out loud

KidRock
The girls pay me to let themselves dance on me. Thats how I roll cool

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
HELL YES, they are. You spend sometimes hundreds of dollars to have a girl rub herself all over you then you have to go home and finish by yourself. What a waste.

So you have a problem with that. confused

Sounds better than a night alone with a half-pound of double chocolate fudge cake.
laughing

BackFire
They're fun on occasion. As long as you limit yourself and don't go too often then it's not a problem.

No more a waste of money then any other act done for pure entertainment is.

Jedi Priestess
Atta boy~ mwah1

Council#13
Im sure they are. I mean, u cant touch!

Kosta
They get boring after a while, yeah. But like BF said, they can be fun on occasion.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

why pay, when you can get it for free?

strippers are a waste of time. It's like masturbating and stopping before you're finish.

But, by all means, waste your money.

Wouldn't it be easier to spend your money on a gym membership, than to waste your time pissing in a fan?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Council#13
Im sure they are. I mean, u cant touch!

You can touch them, you just can't stick money in the wrong part of the g-string.

Trust me, you have no idea what it's like to get all your straight friends tossed out, because you didn't know.

PVS
all depends on whether or not you're having fun

if its fun for you its worth the money

if you're just looking to get off you're barking up the wrong tree

lil bitchiness
Some people like that and for them its not waste of money.

If you have the money and ready to spend it, then go for it. Better than paying some toothless, dirty, rotten, beast from the corner, really. Unless of course that rocks your boat, than thats ok.

jaden101
good on occassion...cheaper than a premiership football match...

WindDancer
no!

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
You can touch them, you just can't stick money in the wrong part of the g-string.

Trust me, you have no idea what it's like to get all your straight friends tossed out, because you didn't know.
The amount of funny contained in this post is greater than or equal to one. In fact, I'm tempted to ask you to elaborate, but there is a nagging at the back of my mind that says not to. (I think it is common sense.)

Nay sayer
I depends what you're into. If it's fun for you than it's fun--the times I went-I went with friends and it was more of an outting than me trying to get rubbed on.

PVS
well thats good because if you have to try to get rubbed on you should hurl yourself off the nearest 8+ story building laughing out loud

wanna feel cool? go there broke.
this way you can spend all night rejecting hot women
and feel like a stuck up stud when the night is through

tabby999
haha, one of the guys i know went to one on holidays, got a "private" dance and was sitting on his hands. the stipper said he could touch whatever he wanted, just not the crotch.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Only if you can't afford them!!!! I've never had an unpleasant erection smile

Snoopbert
Originally posted by WindDancer
no! I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.