ideas needed!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyliz
Okay my new Boy friend and i have been talking and he keeps asking me to tell him my fantasies and well i go blank when he asks me... can someone help me with fantasies please. i am in need of some ideas...

things i like

beaches.... public... clubs...water... sail boats. planes....outdoors... indoors... showers... hot tubs (been there).....

someone please help i have to know by friday LOL

thanks guys

BakaXero
how bout spending time in a washing machine?
you go round in circles
good clean fun wink

Jedi Priestess
Well since you didnt post airplanes Id say that leaves joining the mile high club out. laughing out loud

Ms Flower
Originally posted by sexyliz
Okay my new Boy friend and i have been talking and he keeps asking me to tell him my fantasies and well i go blank when he asks me... can someone help me with fantasies please. i am in need of some ideas...

things i like

beaches.... public... clubs...water... sail boats. planes....outdoors... indoors... showers... hot tubs (been there).....

thanks guys my ex used to do that...he insisted I share some of my fantasy's with him....truth is...I simply didnt fantasize about him. erm and what I did fantasize about I was really private about and kept it to myself. you cant force it...its not the same. Fake even. Either way...good luck.

Originally posted by BakaXero
how bout spending time in a washing machine?
you go round in circles
good clean fun wink you silly goose happy

BakaXero
Originally posted by Ms Flower
my ex used to do that...he insisted I share some of my fantasy's with him....truth is...I simply didnt fantasize about him. erm and what I did fantasize about I was really private about and kept it to myself. you cant force it...its not the same. Fake even. Either way...good luck.

you silly goose happy
buts its fun!! eek!

-hh-

things i like

thanks guys

http://www.bullzeye.com/Models/200201kathie/kathie-b35.jpg

a picture is worth a thousand words stick out tongue

Ms Flower
Originally posted by BakaXero
buts its fun!! eek! I wouldnt know! eek!

BakaXero
Originally posted by -hh-
http://www.bullzeye.com/Models/200201kathie/kathie-b35.jpg

a picture is worth a thousand words stick out tongue
WOW!!!jawdrop

Storm
Fantasies are in your mind, and are your private thoughts which do not necessarily have to be shared with others, and which you should only dispose according to your will.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

T.V.O.T.I.

things i like

thanks guys
Mario wonders why you don't tell your bf YOUR fantasies...?

Nay sayer
Is it a little strange to have someone else give you their fantasies and then you use them as your own---are they really your's then?

But I play along still--

A library between the stacks

Fianna
If your not comfortable with it don't tell him...it's a very personal thing..and can make you quite vulnerable..

sexyliz
i have told hiim some but my only one that is major is being dominated and he swears i have more LOL... but... hehehe i have told him some since i posted this... and i will be taking care of one on monday when he gets home big grin... lol so that takes care of that hehehehe... but it seemed when i thought about it all i could think of other than domination is beach sand, fire, water choclate covered strawberries... ummm and that other stuff i said lol but i havent told him everything... will save one for each time we are together because everytime i tell him one the next week we are together we do it big grin lol

sexyliz
hehehe thanks that is exactly what i was thinking...

im thinking sex on a jet ski might work also big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.