Dazzler vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
In an empty vibranium room 500 ft x 500 ft, they start in opposite corners. Dazzler is in a vibranium costume, masking the sound of her heartbeat, she can still (and only) absorb external sound. She has no stored sound->light energy at the start of the fight. Who wins?

AcousticDoc
Daredevil's radar will pickup on her movements. He throw his billy club straight at her head and knocks her out.

Lucid Lui
Tough to say. Dazzler can be a powerful beast. But since she's not charged that cahnges things. Can Dazzler charge herself by screaming and stuff? Pointless anyway cause once DD knows where she is he'll Billy Club her head. Plus he can move like a ninja. Stealth style.

Metalmanx
Before I read the original post completely, I was about to say how bad Dazzler would probably stomp DD.

But since she can't produce any sort of sound (since she can't use her own voice)? That makes her pretty much useless.

Besides. DD can still sniff her out.

So...I give DD the win here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.