acting in movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sarcomens
Does anybody else here act in movies? Right now I'm acting in a amateur movie. It's a sort of vampire-film. I'm living in Norway, and its ****ing freezing here. Most of the scenes are outdoors, and my costume is minimal. Since it's lowbudget we have no place to warm up. I'm glad I don't have any lines here, because my throat is bad.

If you wanna see a pic of me from the set in last movie I played in go to http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~lailab/heimeside/sider/aktiviteter.html

It's a zombiemovie, and the picture is taken vile we are waiting for the right light for the next scene to be shot.

Looking good????? eek!

Mighty Yoda
i have acted in movies, i made quite a lot of movies when i was at college, they were good, not up to hollywood standard though i'm afraid

sarcomens
Lots of waiting. I don't think I will make a carer out of it.

BakaXero
Originally posted by Mighty Yoda
i have acted in movies, i made quite a lot of movies when i was at college, they were good, not up to hollywood standard though i'm afraid
does hollywood have a standard?
if it does it must be very good standards...

Tired Hiker
I've made a bunch of movies, let's see . . . I was in 'In Quiet Night', and I also was in, 'The Pizza Movie', I directed 'Joe', 'Joe II', and 'Joe III', I had a bit part in 'Joe II' as the character, Spanky Fillmore. I was also in 'BJ and Browman', an Eric Carr film. 'Ken and Ken', 'Ken and Ken Go To Taco Bell', I directed 'The Tape Massacre', I directed photography for 'A Clean Kill', 'Two **** for TAT', and a bunch of other student films, but the only Hollywood movie I was in was 'In Quiet Night'.

Revernd Maynard
Never been in a hollywood production, but i have starred in my own films, that i directed, wrote, starred, and edited....

just something for my film classes

sarcomens
I'm probably gonna play in a Hollywood-film after Christmas. It's a independent action-movie directed by an old stuntman. some scenes are to be shot here in Norway. Don't know if it's gonna be any good though.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by sarcomens
I'm probably gonna play in a Hollywood-film after Christmas. It's a independent action-movie directed by an old stuntman. some scenes are to be shot here in Norway. Don't know if it's gonna be any good though.

I bet it will be good. I just have this gut feeling about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.