Who else wants to know Kosta's excercise program and diet???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Dude, Kosta, I'm a guy. Youz and I have known eachother quite a while via the forums and such, so don't take this the wrong way, bro . . . but you are hot! How did you get that bod? Were you born with it? Did you work for it? Tell me your diet? Do you lift weights or what?

I'm just asking cuz I want to look like that at least some time before I die one day. I mean, what the hell, right? smile

Let us know!

Sincerely, in the most un-gay way, though I'm hardly homophobic, Tired Hiker. big grin

Eis
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Dude, Kosta, I'm a guy. Youz and I have known eachother quite a while via the forums and such, so don't take this the wrong way, bro . . . but you are hot! How did you get that bod? Were you born with it? Did you work for it? Tell me your diet? Do you lift weights or what?

I'm just asking cuz I want to look like that at least some time before I die one day. I mean, what the hell, right? smile

Let us know!

Sincerely, in the most un-gay way, though I'm hardly homophobic, Tired Hiker. big grin
You're totally gay for that Kosta person laughing out loud
Who is he anyway? a member here?

Anoushka
you don't say roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

i didn't know he had such a great bod! show us some proof!eek!

Eis
Originally posted by Anoushka

Queen of the Damned kicked ass!!

lil bitchiness
All I want to know is his address and phone number. droolio
hubba hubba!

Kosta. You. Me. Bed. Now.

But to be honest I am not shallow. I believe in beauty of people on the inside. Goodness and kindness are the most desiarable qualities in a person..

RWAR, hubba hubba

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Anoushka

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5386285

droolio

Eis
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

droolio
eek!

Josh_k
hey ppl.... im kostas best friend, we both work out togeather YAY i tell you what we work so ****ing hard towards geting a 'hot' bod lol

Kosta
embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment! laughing out loud

TH, you know youre hotter than me! droolio I mean DUDE you dont even need to take your shirt off for the ladies to be drooling all over you.

As for the program, I eat a balanced diet, lift weights, and try and walk as much as possible. Apart from that, theres no real secret to it. stick out tongue I wasnt born with it, I started a little over a year ago.

Josh K is my best friend, we use his dad's home gym. big grin

LilB, My mobile number is

Thanks all smile.

Kosta
All I want to know is his address and phone number. droolio
hubba hubba!

Kosta. You. Me. Bed. Now.

But to be honest I am not shallow. I believe in beauty of people on the inside. Goodness and kindness are the most desiarable qualities in a person..

RWAR, hubba hubba

Bed? With you? ... droolio x 10000000000000000

I'm SOOOO there! droolio

GCG
All this salivation in here has made this thread kinda sticky messed

Kosta
*slips over and breaks nose*

GCG
NUUUURRRSE !!

Kosta
Come on! I need a naked nurse! STAT!

Anoushka

droolio

oh my droolio

hunk alert ninja

Originally posted by Eis
Queen of the Damned kicked ass!!

laughing out loud actually i don't like the movie itself.love the soundtrack and the books,but i hate the movie cuz it's so disloyal to the books and the real story.

but stuart townsend makes a damn hot vampire droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.