The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smiley8
Any one else really want to see a movie version of the justice league, that would be so cool!!! i know they made a lame version that had Green lantern and atom but they should redo a proper one with great special effects and possibly a storyline based on infinite crisis!!

Rogue20
I think that it would need great special effects and interesting characters. I personally would like to see the Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Batman and Superman. And some others to be secondary characters. I would see that movie in a heart beat. cool

Piedmon
You know, you can make pretty effective superhero movies doing them as cartoons, and just save yourself hundreds of millions of dollars....

smiley8
Yeah but a cartoon vesrion will be like the TV series, a proper movie would be something else and the effects and live action would be awesome!

chilled monkey
Originally posted by smiley8
Any one else really want to see a movie version of the justice league, that would be so cool!!! i know they made a lame version that had Green lantern and atom but they should redo a proper one with great special effects and possibly a storyline based on infinite crisis!!

If they do make a JL movie, I hope that it includes Ice (the one you mentioned did).

I know she's not A-list but still...

Mainstream
I believe a live action JLA movie would be cool as hell

Batman, Superman , Wonder woman, GL (Hal Jorden), Flash (
Wally) Aquaman (hook or majic hand verison) and M. Manhunter would be like the movies main focus.
Green Arrow, Black Canary, Ice, Blue Beetle, Firestorm could have some small supporting roles.

jeffrodini
Great idea! But you know it'll never happen.

Even if they ever did end up signing all the actors to do it (Routh as Superman, Bale as Batman, Reynolds as the Flash, etc.) and getting enough funding, it'd probably be all special effects and horrible everything else.

Mainstream
I know but I still want to see it and maybe when I'm like 80 they'll make it. a wonder who'd they fight....I'd vote for Amazo..he's the one JLA wrecking machine. part 2 should be Legion of Doom Luthor, Joker, Ocean Master, Circe, Zoom, a white Martian each of the main leagues most powerful ememies. part 3 Darkseid, Doomsday, Despero, Deathstroke. " the Deadly D-team" lol.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Mainstream
I believe a live action JLA movie would be cool as hell

Batman, Superman , Wonder woman, GL (Hal Jorden), Flash (
Wally) Aquaman (hook or majic hand verison) and M. Manhunter would be like the movies main focus.
Green Arrow, Black Canary, Ice, Blue Beetle, Firestorm could have some small supporting roles.

Yeah that would be cool.

"Green Arrow, Black Canary, Ice, Blue Beetle, Firestorm could have some small supporting roles"

As long as they have at least one scene where they get in on the action (similar to Justice League Unlimited's episode 'Panic in the Sky') I'd be happy with that.

NoFate007
If you guys are interested, check the "Comic Books" forum. I have a thread devoted to who you would cast for the JL if they were to make a film. Check it out.

Joker1237
2006 some time in March, (A wait I know)

Tron
If they were to do a JL movie, they would definitely have to give the script to Geoff Johns, I think he's the only one that could actually make it good.

redcaped
Who are they up against this time, Red Socks?

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Joker1237

Can't wait either.

You know what the one single thing that makes a movie like this very possible?

All of DC is owned by WB. It would just be hard to pay the cast.

Unfornuate for the Marvel fans to see one giant trilogy with everybody, won't happen in a million years.

FOX has X-men, Daredevil, FF, and elektra
Sony has Spider-man
universal has Hulk
and some lame company has punisher.

Just Picture a boardroom with a bunch of suits from different studios deciding who gets more money.

eleveninches
They MIGHT do a JLA film AFTER all of the big name DC charachters have had their own films (batman, superman, wonder woman, green lantern, flash, aquaman, etc....)

Gregory
Originally posted by Joker1237

This makes me very happy; I guess even WB can't ignore its fans forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.