Firestorm vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run
Firestorm vs Green Lantern

Who wins?

Metalmanx
Tough one.

jrodslam
Cool fight. I just started getting into Firestorm. Im sure any of the the top 5 GL's can take whatever he throws at them. And probably vise versa. I think the key to winning here is the matter manipulation. Can Firestorm effect thing like GL can? Thats the question. If not,he loses imo. Plus he isnt as experienced as any of the top GL's.

GL wins 7/10.

superman302
which versions?

Metalmanx
Yea, it really depends on what version of Firestorm really.

grey fox
GL

superman302
Well no version of Firestorm is going to stand up to hal in my opinion but i could see old school firestorm taking on the other lanterns, and i dont know to much about this new firstorm he seems kinda inexperienced though from what i have read in the chrisis.

hoorayforpeepee
raisesa question: when the GL's solidify light energy into a construct, does it become matter? if so, it would certainly be inorganic and firestorm would have dominion. then i think it would be firestorm 8/10.

but if he can't affect the structures, GL 7/10.

Hit and Run
Sorry, I don't know the different versions of Firestorm. Does it really matter which Green Lantern fights?

The Ion
Yes it does. The new Firestorm would get his ass stomped by any GL.

thesilverspider
green lantern takes this hal,john,kyle

kgkg
Originally posted by The Ion
Yes it does. The new Firestorm would get his ass stomped by any GL.
ditto

the fool had touble making water ways lol

Crease
What's Firestorms powers please? Not familiar with him.

snoopdogg
Firestorm can manipulate matter with the best of them.

snoopdogg
Firestorm can do some pretty cool sh!t. Look what he did to Thor.

Assuming this is Ronnie Raymond.

grey fox
Basically the guy's a walking philosophers stone.

ImmortalOne
Th enew kid is too cocky for his own good !!!

dman2008
Firestorm Ronnie wins

Firestorm Jason loses

Draco69
Both Firestorms lose horribly. Firestorm is great at matter manipulating. But GLs are better. As is someone like Sersi. GL can just use the ring to force the personas to split rendering them powerless OR just absorb all his nuclear energy Or place a forcefield inside of Firestorm rupturing his nuclear core.

Too many options for GL.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
raisesa question: when the GL's solidify light energy into a construct, does it become matter? if so, it would certainly be inorganic and firestorm would have dominion. then i think it would be firestorm 8/10.

but if he can't affect the structures, GL 7/10.

good question....anyone have an answer?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Blair Wind
good question....anyone have an answer? Does this help?

Blair Wind
just got reminded about this thread....anyone else have any thoughts...

batdude123
Could Firestorm possibly rearrange the GL ring's molecular structure into something else?

He-guy88
Originally posted by batdude123
Could Firestorm possibly rearrange the GL ring's molecular structure into something else?

i dont think he should be able but with no proof i say maybe

batdude123
Originally posted by He-guy88
i dont think he should be able but with no proof i say maybe

I mean it's possible....

He-guy88
Originally posted by batdude123
I mean it's possible....

well i gess it is i never heard anything that says diffrent but the rings just seem like they would be resisstent

Darth Martin
What version of FS is this and which GL is this. In GL fights say tjhe name of the GL. SHEESH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.