Alpha Flight & The X-Men vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok Kurse is fighting Thor in New York and he has been beaten badly so he goes to the X-Men's Mansion and luckly for the X-Men the Alpha Flight decided to vist that day. So Thor come crashing threw the roof and says a exstremely powerful being is after me and he tell them they don't have a chance and to get out. So beast & Wolverine carry him to the infermory.The alarm sounds they look at the security camera's and see a Semi Truck break the wall and gate down and this being walks threw the rubble and his walking right threw there perimeter defensive. Cyclops say everybody outside so the Alpha Flight and X-Men Unite. If they can last four about 4 hours Thor will be healed

Alpha Flight & X-Men team
Guardian Wolverine
Vindicator Cyclops
Marrina Storm
Puck Gambit
Shaman IceMAn
SnowBird Beast
Sasquatch Colossus
Box Nightcrawler
Thunderbird
CannonBall
Rogue

DrDoom101
X-men and Alpha Flight

DarkCrawler
Wrong forum.

golem370
I say Kurse beat all of them he has Immeasurable Stamina and great Strength he to powerful.

golem370
bump

golem370
bump

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight & X-Men win.

golem370
I would like to see that..

King_Mungi
Well really Kurse is just brute strength, Alpha Flight and the X-Men have way to much variety. Heck his weakness to iron, is a metal Jeffries can easily manipulate and get.

golem370
True

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.