Yaddle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
I wish to know how proficient Yaddle is with a lightsaber, for instance.

Ianus
Not very good. That quote should be thrown out.

Decay
i dont really know much about yaddle. she seems to be fairly proficent with a saber but she hasnt really stood out to me so id save shes fairly average, for a council member and jedi master that is.

Twilight Janick
My quote is taken from the Jedi Master Palpatine thread. I also wrote in the Galactic Literature Deposit Box that I don't remember Yaddle being particularly proficient with a lightsaber. And that I did defeat Yaddle (but only defeat) for the Jedi Trials.

Ianus
O.... kay.

overlord
I think it's time for a killer cool stolen picture.

Ianus
At 477 years of age during the Battle of Naboo, Yaddle was considered young for her species. Still, with over four centuries of living, many legends have arisen regarding the tiny Jedi Master. Tales are told of her former mentor, Polvin Kut, and how she was imprisoned for over a century on the world of Koba. Few know which of the many stories that propagate about Yaddle are true and which are pure legend.
Yaddle had trained many apprentices in her past, including fellow Council-member Oppo Rancisis. Yaddle's last known Padawan was the vain and confident Empatojayos Brand, whom Yaddle successfully trained to become a Jedi Knight.

Not as martial a figure as her fellow Council-members, Yaddle was the head of the Librarian's Assembly of the Jedi Temple, and worked alongside such revered Jedi scholars as Ashka Boda in maintaining the Temple's impressive collection of holocrons, scrolls and tomes. Exposure to obscure knowledge granted her powers that few can fathom, including the forbidden Jedi art of morichro, a technique that rapidly slows the body functions of target beings.

When not on Coruscant, Yaddle resided at the Jedi training center at Kamparas, offering important lessons to initiates in the order.

Source: Starwars.com Databank.

I didn't see second in command there.

Darth Faunus
I think the key words in there are 'Not as martial a figure as her fellow Council-members'.

Ianus
Which is a kind way of saying she was a bookworm and sucked.

Twilight Janick
A bloody bookworm? That's why I could defeat her so easily, in fact, Yaddle is a pushover for me, in a lightsaber fight.

masterkit
lol

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
A bloody bookworm? That's why I could defeat her so easily, in fact, Yaddle is a pushover for me, in a lightsaber fight.

Are you talking about something sensible or are you completely mad?

Veneficus

Um...when was the last time you had a Cat Scan?

Twilight Janick
It's like I went into the Unknown Regions or the Deep Core and I lost momentum because of my trip.

overlord
Nobody has a clue whether you are talking serious, sarcastic, joking or whether you're just plain stupid. What's up with that?

Twilight Janick
It's a full joke!

calvin44
quote: (post)

umm...are you talking about a unknown game...or are you having power trips that u are a jedi/sith?

Master Naresh
quote: (post)

umm wat? are like a sicko in a asylum?

Captain REX
I think he's just off his rocker. No doubt about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.