the Lord Marshal v.s. Emperor Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkseid
I'm new here but have been watching this forum for a long time. Anyway I was wondering what you all thought about a fight between the Lord Marshal from COR and Emperor Palpatine who would win?

For those not familiar with the Lord Marshal he's Leader of the necromongers and is supposedly half dead. He can steal souls and move at incredible speeds. I'm not sure if he has any other powers!....discuss

Escape81
Hmm.

Well, the Lord Marshall is immensely quick, has strength that is superior to Riddick's own, and can suffer strong injuries, such as being rammed with a spear to the back.

But no. He has no ranged defense, and I doubt he is immune to the Force.

Simply put, the Emperor can rival him with speed, and though he is physically weaker, Palpatine is a very powerful Force user. He would win.

Darkseid
good points escape81 but the Lord Marshal doesn't need any ranged defense because of his quick speed and he also can see any attack before it happens. While palpatines shooting sith lightining the Lord Marshal could run behind him and break his neck. assuming Palpatine doesn't use the force to crush his throat. It would be a long battle but I agree Palpatine would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.