Its.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Snowing....w00t

michigan rocks

Otaku
No thank you.I dont like Turkish Delight no expression

Bun Bun
MICHIGAN!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Snowing....w00t

michigan rocks

Excellent....then we can't be far behind... droolio

Bun Bun
OMG!! alex did u get some bad thunder storms last night too?

lil bitchiness
OMG I lover Michigan. droolio Ann Arbor here we come!

Lana
It's been snowing here in Chicago all day, and it's sooooooo incredibly cold cry

Fianna
It's just very cold in England..no snow for us cry

Lana

Commando Queen
Welll its frozen in wisconsin.. .and hasn't stopped snowing since yesterday afternoon

DaCanadianMoose

Lana
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
I had to laugh watching the Bears game the other day at the incredible wind gusts you guys had!! eek!

OMG that was absolutely insane laughing

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Fianna
It's just very cold in England..no snow for us cry

Whenever we get snow here it's only about a millimetre thick because kids run around outside and never let it settle.

-AC

Lana
You guys have no idea how much I'd love going a winter without any damn snow....

Alpha Centauri
I don't but I shall wager a guess:

A lot?

-AC

Fianna
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Whenever we get snow here it's only about a millimetre thick because kids run around outside and never let it settle.

-AC True..little brats disgust..

..though living near the sea also means it doesn't settle so well... messed

Alpha Centauri
I live in London so I don't have that problem.

Sucks though.

-AC

Lana
My mom was in London when she was 16 (we have family that live there) and she said it snowed about 2 inches and the whole city pretty much literally shut down blink

I simply can't comprehend that, but then I'm used to 18 inch snowfalls here.

a1hsauce
its sunny in Northern California yes big grin

Alpha Centauri
When I went to NYC in March 04 I was wearing a beanie hat, a huge coat, gloves, scarf, a sweater and various other layers. Still somehow managed to be freezing cold in the blizzard.

It was horrid. That kind of cold that gets everywhere and the kind of snow that purposely seeks out the permeable layers of clothing you have so that it can wet them and make them colder.

There was so much snow there, piles of it. I was walking around as if it was an arctic expedition and there were others looking at me like "Dude it's just cold and snow."

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Lana
You guys have no idea how much I'd love going a winter without any damn snow....

One word: Florida wink

Lana
You're going to hate winter here in Chicago, AC stick out tongue A full quarter of the year the temperature doesn't get above freezing and we get TONS of snow. It's always the worst in early February, too....right around my birthday. Lucky me.

I had to dig out my winter coat this morning sad

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
One word: Florida wink

laughing out loud

My grandfather's there right now....

Otaku
Well it gets pretty cold here in Holland.But the summers are pretty hot.And the autumn is all rainy confused

Otaku
Anycrap,at the moment it's raining

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bun Bun
OMG!! alex did u get some bad thunder storms last night too? our power went out big grin

roguegirl15
Snowing right outside of Milwaukee too.

Commando Queen
it's STILL snowing.. its soooo icy.. lol i was afraid to ride the bus home.. the drivers a psychopath

Lana
our power went out big grin

The thunderstorms passed JUST north of me stick out tongue

It's still snowing and the temperature's just getting colder and colder.....brrrrrr.

Commando Queen

It's still snowing and the temperature's just getting colder and colder.....brrrrrr.
i know! my brothers suppost to be comming up to visit in a few days.. im afraid he'll crash!!

im totally frozen.. i cant feel my toes..

Revernd Maynard

It's still snowing and the temperature's just getting colder and colder.....brrrrrr. i know....its a tid bit nippley

Lana
Originally posted by Commando Queen
i know! my brothers suppost to be comming up to visit in a few days.. im afraid he'll crash!!

im totally frozen.. i cant feel my toes..

It's supposed to snow more tomorrow night I think, I dunno about the rest of the week. It's stupposed to stay cold though.....

i know....its a tid bit nippley

laughing out loud my friends say that all the time.

Commando Queen
and the worst part is,.. i cant wear gloves cuz of the fricken splint on my finger

Revernd Maynard
It's supposed to snow more tomorrow night I think, I dunno about the rest of the week. It's stupposed to stay cold though.....

laughing out loud my friends say that all the time. w00t i rock

Lana
Ouch, that sucks....I need to find my gloves....erm

LiL nAstY GirL
Shit I'm jealous!

Commando Queen
i love snow.. but why the hell cant it come when its warm out.. and not be water?.. *wishes*

Lana
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Shit I'm jealous!

Lenne and Shuyin! eek!

i love snow.. but why the hell cant it come when its warm out.. and not be water?.. *wishes*

I don't like snow erm too much of it in the winter....

La Vierge
Welll its frozen in wisconsin.. .and hasn't stopped snowing since yesterday afternoon Yea. This snow is the sh!t.

Revernd Maynard
*dances in snow while listening to christmas music*

viddie that, O my brothers

RaeRox
OMFG ITS SNOWING HERE TOO ME AND ALICIA ARE MAKING A SNOWMAN IN MY FRONT YARD SO EVERYONE HAS TO LOOK AT IT ON THIER WAY TO SCHOOL! ( I LIVE INCREDIBLY RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYTHING stick out tongue )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.