Apocalypse is one of Marvel's surviving 300 mutants!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
I don't know how it's gonna happen, but I'm glad it is. The second Coming of Apocalypse!!! smilesmilesmile

X-MEN #182 & #183

Written by PETER MILLIGAN

Pencils and cover by SALVADOR LARROCA

THE BLOOD OF APOCALYPSE Parts 1 & 2 (of 5).

When his people need him the most, he shall return! Lord Apocalypse is here to lead mutantkind into the future of the earth and only the strongest can survive! Plus, just wait until you see his new Horsemen!

32 pages, $2.50, in stores on Feb. 8 and Feb. 22.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0511/16/xmen182.jpg

Mainstream
cable2 let him come

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
I don't know how it's gonna happen, but I'm glad it is. The second Coming of Apocalypse!!! smilesmilesmile

X-MEN #182 & #183

Written by PETER MILLIGAN

Pencils and cover by SALVADOR LARROCA

THE BLOOD OF APOCALYPSE Parts 1 & 2 (of 5).

When his people need him the most, he shall return! Lord Apocalypse is here to lead mutantkind into the future of the earth and only the strongest can survive! Plus, just wait until you see his new Horsemen!

32 pages, $2.50, in stores on Feb. 8 and Feb. 22.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0511/16/xmen182.jpg

How the hell are they gonna explain his survival? Cable skewered his astral ass confused

Mainstream
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
How the hell are they gonna explain his survival? Cable skewered his astral ass confused

that wasn't the really Apocalypse it was a clone of a clone of a clone of another Clone who thought he was a clone of a clone of another clone of the orginal clone of Apocalypse.... stick out tongue or maybe not

BlaqChaos
We've seen people return from worst. Jean Grey was dead and gone but then we found out that that wasn't the REAL Jean, just some duplicate created by the Phoenix.

Hell, Bucky's back alive again!

GalacticStorm
We've seen people return from worst. Jean Grey was dead and gone but then we found out that that wasn't the REAL Jean, just some duplicate created by the Phoenix.

Hell, Bucky's back alive again!

IT WAS JEAN!!!!!!!!!! mad stick out tongue

With that aside Apocalypse had his astral form destroyed. How are they gonna explain him surviving that? confused

BlaqChaos
It was not destroyed, just severly damaged and needed a few years to recouperate. Once it did, it located one of it's spare clone bodies and entered it.
smile

Mainstream
It was not destroyed, just severly damaged and needed a few years to recouperate. Once it did, it located one of it's spare clone bodies and entered it.
smile

yeah Apoc keeps spare bodies everywhere lol

GalacticStorm
smile

But if that was the case powerful world class telepaths such as Jean and Cable wouldve been able to sense him and they couldnt despite trying.

Mainstream
But if that was the case powerful world class telepaths such as Jean and Cable wouldve been able to sense him and they couldnt despite trying.

yeah I reacall them trying to mental track Apoc...how the heck did he avoid them for so long?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah I reacall them trying to mental track Apoc...how the heck did he avoid them for so long?

Hopefully thats gonna be explained. Him and Thanos are the best villains out hands down!!!!

Scoobless
what would he do if he lost his powers though?

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5631/apocalypsemcdonalds4ja.jpg

whistling

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Scoobless
what would he do if he lost his powers though?

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5631/apocalypsemcdonalds4ja.jpg

whistling

laughing out loud

roughrider
IT WAS JEAN!!!!!!!!!! mad stick out tongue

They'll change their mind about that again someday, GS. Just watch.

wink

BlaqChaos
He could've stayed in a psi-shielded chamber. He already knows that if an emergency happened where he had to use a spare body, then people like Cable would be looking for him in his weakened condition. "Know your enemies."

The only person better at than than Nur is Doom.

Disappear
if wanda can bring people back from the dead when she rewrites reality, a la hawkeye and apocalypse, and one of them manages to survive when she rewrites it again, hawkeye, why not the other? even though blackbolt killed him, getting recreated then being blown up is hardly a death akin to getting strewn to the nothingness by a magic spear...

manjaro
you know when i think about it, culling the mutant herd isnt such a bad idea after all. think about it. look at all the cool characters from he mid 90's that fell off into obscuirty anyway, and we dont really give a dman. like all of wolverine's old villains like cyber, or what about douglock, and the rest of the new mutants from back in the 80's and all those Shield guys nick fury used to command when he had his own series, so yeah, we'll be mad for a while but we'll get over sooner than you know

Disappear
the howling commandos are back in their own series, though it may just be a mini-series, and it may be set in the past. maybe we haven't yet moved past them, and most of the other examples have some fan following, but i agree for the most part. people only care because of some "not MY character!"-esque reason. yeah, it was based around quesada hating everything, and it basically undid morrison's whole run, but it's creating a lot of hubbub amongst the fans, and it's obviously going somewhere. i don't understand too much of the commotion.

anyway, apocalypse... speculations on who his horsemen will be?

DigiMark007
Good. Marvel needs a good Onslaught-level threat to the world (not that Apoc is Onslaught level, but that sense of urgency). Hopefully his return kicks ass. The whole Wanda/HoM thing never really materialized, but hopefully some good stories come out of it.

Piedmon

Jean was too busy being dead. And frankly, Cable's always been a bum.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Piedmon
Jean was too busy being dead. And frankly, Cable's always been a bum.

A bum that could mop the floor with Wolverine I might add.

willRules
Originally posted by Disappear
if wanda can bring people back from the dead when she rewrites reality, a la hawkeye and apocalypse, and one of them manages to survive when she rewrites it again, hawkeye, why not the other? even though blackbolt killed him, getting recreated then being blown up is hardly a death akin to getting strewn to the nothingness by a magic spear...

I was gonna say the same thing................. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.