Yours, Mine and Ours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JamalMagloire
Cute trailer, I saw it this weekend before Chicken Little. It will be the perfect holiday movie to see over Thanksgiving. Being that Rene Russo is in it is also a big plus. Anyone else going to see it?

Cinemaddiction
Saw it when it was called "Cheaper By the Dozen" last christmas.

Mando
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

I didn't even bother seeing that. let alone this one.

mattador

Bleh, horrible no

Solo
Lame.

Wolfie
Cheaper by the Dozen 3 or The Brady Bunch Multiplied?

Mando
Originally posted by Wolfie
Cheaper by the Dozen 3 or The Brady Bunch Multiplied?

Last of the mohicans 2

edwinian
haters. I liked dennis quaid in In Good Company and Innerspace (what do yall know about that?) and this might be a good movie with a nice lesson for holiday break when everyone is cooped up in the house and refusing to get along with one another...remember that.

has anyone even seen the trailer?

justdecent
it looks like a decent movie to fall asleep in when i take my niece with me

JamalMagloire
Originally posted by edwinian
haters. I liked dennis quaid in In Good Company and Innerspace (what do yall know about that?) and this might be a good movie with a nice lesson for holiday break when everyone is cooped up in the house and refusing to get along with one another...remember that.

has anyone even seen the trailer?

Exactly- there is nothing wrong with seeing a good-ole fashioned family comedy. Not all films have to be mega blockbuster to be entertaining.

SnakeEyes

Couldn't have said it better myself. This movie looks like a downgraded version if anything. Screw "good ole fashioned" Holiday movies. This movie is just a cheap duplicate.

edwinian
Originally posted by JamalMagloire
Exactly- there is nothing wrong with seeing a good-ole fashioned family comedy. Not all films have to be mega blockbuster to be entertaining.

that's two of us. is anybody else going to put down their super-critical glasses and take off their too-cool-for-school jacket to think about the fact this might be a comedy helmed by two underrated actors that the whole family can watch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.