New Invitation System! (beta)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
There is now a new invitation system up that allows you to tell your friends about KMC very easily. You can also track who you've sent invitations to, check whether they joined, send reinvitations or delete the whole invite.

Because this system is new, it is still in beta form, which means I will need your help in testing it to find any bugs that may crop up. Just head over to the invites here, and make sure everything works as its supposed to.

Please post your findings here.

Thank you! big grin

Storm
No bugs so far.

Lana
Neatie....would be easier for me to test if this were a year ago and I hadn't already shown the majority of my friends this site stick out tongue

Mando
Originally posted by Lana
Neatie....would be easier for me to test if this were a year ago and I hadn't already shown the majority of my friends this site stick out tongue

Agreed. thumb up

WindDancer
Oh Cool! Now I can invite my friends. happy

The only downside is that you can't invite imaginary friends. sad

Bloigen
Originally posted by WindDancer

The only downside is that you can't invite imaginary friends. sad

Agreed

RoguePw25
Very nice Razy! And very easy for me to invite people here, looks fine to me. big grin

mattador
I just tried it by inviting a couple of my friends. Hope it works big grin

Nevermind
Honestly, I don't see the real use of this. I could easily just send a link over MSN or tell them over a phone or at school. KMC isn't exclusive like gmail nor is it hard to remember the address. Plus isn't this sort of system used when there are points involved?

Mando
Originally posted by Nevermind
Honestly, I don't see the real use of this. I could easily just send a link over MSN or tell them over a phone or at school. KMC isn't exclusive like gmail nor is it hard to remember the address. Plus isn't this sort of system used when there are points involved?

The invitation system is like a soda tab, You don't really need it to do the job. But the people who provide it try and make it as easier for you.

Fianna
Originally posted by WindDancer

The only downside is that you can't invite imaginary friends. sad I love your new sig and av droolio ....the text colour is a bit weird though..

..anyway..on topic...cool idea..looks intriguing...I'd use it if I wanted to...stick out tongue

Raz
Originally posted by Nevermind
Plus isn't this sort of system used when there are points involved? Points and prizes? I like the sound of that! eek!

Clovie
I don't

Lana
Originally posted by Raz
Points and prizes? I like the sound of that! eek!

What sort of prizes stick out tongue

Because considering the number of people I've brought here since I joined....hehe laughing out loud

Nevermind
Originally posted by Clovie
I don't

Agreed.

Syren
I think it's worth a try, why are people complaining about an added extra? It's not as though it takes anything away from KMC, quite the opposite in fact. Those of you who don't appreciate the concept, here's an idea for you; don't use the damn thing happy

Nevermind
Originally posted by Syren
I think it's worth a try, why are people complaining about an added extra? It's not as though it takes anything away from KMC, quite the opposite in fact. Those of you who don't appreciate the concept, here's an idea for you; don't use the damn thing happy

True, it isn't taking away anything, and honestly I couldn't careless, I just don't think there is any point. All I was doing was merely pointing that out.

Syren
Fair enough, I didn't mean to sound obnoxious... I hope it's a success though yes

Fallen Jedi
i think its KMC's way of self promoting itself. stick out tongue quite whorish is you ask me. eyes

Syren
No one asked you madam stick out tongue

jockjanson
I am a fan of this site so far, and hopefully my friend takes up the invite. Good idea!

Syren
big grin

Mišt
I just noticed (yeah Im slow), did the Invite feature take over the Calendar feature? Or is there another way to get to the Calendar?

Raz
It's a useless feature, but it's still available here. Bookmark it.

Lana
I like the calendar and use it quite often stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.