Darth Maul vs. Leia Organa & AOTC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
NJO Leia and anakin. if this is a bad thread, sorry, im not familiar with NJO.

Darth Traya
Hm, I'm not too sure abour NJO Leia's skills.

Ianus
AOTC Anakin is capable enough on his own to put up a good fight for Maul, maybe defeat him but I won't bet too heavily on it. Don't know crap about NJO Leia, but she's probably uber.

DrDoom101
well forget about NJO then, whatever Leia who knows how to fight.

darthsith19
Whatever Leia? I only know of the Leia from the movies so ROTJ Leia and AOTC Anakin vs. Maul? Maul. He nearly beat Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan at the same time. IMO TPM Obi-Wan > AOTC Anakin and even if you disagree it'd be worthless to deny that it'd be close. Obviously Qui-Gon'd take out Leia in under 3 seconds so Maul wins.

DrDoom101
Well, the leia that knows lightsaber combat, obviously not ROTJ Leia.

Se7in
I think AOTC Anakin could compete with Maul, maybe win. With Leia, I think it throws the balance in his favor. They duo take it.

DrDoom101
what do you call the Leia that knows how to fight with a lightsaber and knows the ways of the Force?

Darth_Glentract
Maul would waste AOTC Anakin. NJO Leia is pretty bad, as she lost to Aleema Rar in the beginning of DN which is later on. Late DN Leia is a lot better. She might win it.

jollyjim311
It depends what rank Leia, when she is first learning, Maul wins.
Whan she is a knight or Master, teaming up with Anakin, she and Anakin would beat Maul.

SnakeEyes
I'm gonna have to say Maul here. NJO Leia isn't that special. She rarely used her saber in combat and her Force skills were pretty weak (because she never got that much training/wasn't motivated at all when it came to becoming a Jedi). As for AOTC Anakin... he's kind of a hothead. He would put up a good fight, but then get wasted, IMO.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I'm gonna have to say Maul here. NJO Leia isn't that special. She rarely used her saber in combat and her Force skills were pretty weak (because she never got that much training/wasn't motivated at all when it came to becoming a Jedi). As for AOTC Anakin... he's kind of a hothead. He would put up a good fight, but then get wasted, IMO.

She does have nearly as much training as ESB Luke.

Edit: In Splinter of the Minds Eye, her latent force potential is enough to make Vader find toying with her in lightsaber combat amusing smile!

Ianus
Yeah, but Splinter of the Mind's Eye isn't even EU level canon apparently.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Ianus
Yeah, but Splinter of the Mind's Eye isn't even EU level canon apparently.
According to...?

Darth Vious
Originally posted by darthsith19
According to...?
Well, seeing as Luke was seriously considering kissing Leia while she was asleep in Splinter of the Mind's Eye (which was written before ESB) it's pretty safe to say no one pays it much heed (other than examples of Luke's incestuous feelings for Leia wink)

Ianus
It's pretty much dismissed as canon (But is still published because suckers like me might buy it unwittingly) in most circles. Just read the first ten pages and tell me it's worth having as part of the continuity.

Darth_Glentract
I find it hard to believe that Splinter of the Minds Eye is uncanon becausealthough it was first written and released in 1970, it was re-released in the 90's with a special introduction by GL. Keep in mind that this was back when GL cared about continuty over money.

Ianus
I read the special introduction, and the book is still ****ing stupid and inconsistant.

Darth_Glentract
Reguardless, it is for the most part canon. Things such as Luke getting the Kaiburr crystal there and Obi-wan taking over Luke's body made it into The New Essentail Guide to Chronology.

Kris Leia
Well, in the Lego Star Wars you can mix the Characters. Leia could take Darth Maul Down. Maybe with Padme Or Luke Or Anakin AOTC Or ROTS. Leia does know the force and eventually uses a RED Lightsabor.

Stealth Moose
Necromancy is banned by the Circle. You shall be persecuted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.