Thunder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pacmaniac
Thunder, the son of little known symbiote Lasher, is a symbiote i created. here is his back story.

Michael Fedwire, a terrorist, agreed to go through with some surgery that would genetically infuse a bomb into his body, so that he could set it off whenever he liked, as if he were moving an arm. on the way to the target, a symbiote, left for dead by Lasher, found it's way onto michael, who thought he was halucinating affter the traumatic surgery. when micael triggered the bomb, he was delighted to find that he was still alive, and it was then that Thunder made himaself apparent to him. Thunder is like toxin the in the way that he can talk to the user and doesnt try and eat your brain all the time. he also has the whole, web swining wall crawling sharp tentacle thing. but he also has the explodiness, and an odly heightened spider sense.

there's more, tell me if u like it...

Spideys Sister
Dude! Make your own symbiote! I made the thread. Post it there. (BTW this is hot.)

pacmaniac
thanx, ill post this shizzle there. to all u guys with the power, close this thread, it's done with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.