Hero Tournament ((created characters included)) Rules and Registration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Proof of permission: Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, yu yu hakusho can go ahead, as can that STARS idea, and whenever you have the people you want to can start, JacopeX.

Well i got the people so here are the rules:

Aiight these are the whole rules!!!

Youre chracter can be from anywhere ((Video games, cartoon, ect.)) or a chreated chracter. There are 6 group of 5. The first and second place fighters make it to the knock out round, then quarter finals, semi, then the finals.

Group A Group D
_________ _________
_________ _________
_________ _________
_________ _________
_________ _________

Group B Group E
_________ _________
_________ _________
_________ _________
_________ _________
_________ _________

Group C Group F
_________ _________
_________ _________
_________ _________
_________ _________
_________ _________

You jus sign in and then I randomly put you in a group. I might shorten the amount of groups.

For all the created characters you must fill this out.

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Occupations:
Difficulty1-100:
Species:
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race:
Personality:
Story:

A tournament will occour when theres enough people and I say START THE TOURNAMENT! When A fight or tournament is not going on, jus rp about whats happening behind the tournament and all that. When You sign up for the tournament, you have to be there at a certain time. The time will be said in the rules and registration forum or in youre PM if you do not show up youre disqualified for this tournament. The only way to win a fight is up to the judges and they will choose who made the best fighting combos, good reversals, very intelegent use of fighting, and best capabilities of such attacks. NO GOD MODDING or too many revrsals and blocks. You will be disqualified. Winner will win 100 points. If you make it to 500, youre officially a legendary hero. I will PM during the tournment and tell you who you will face or tell you whats going on with youre fight or if youre eliminated. The fights are 20 mins. This is a real experience so have fun with it aiight!

Show me youre characters!

Chaosbark
Name: Dante del es Sparda.
Sex:Male
Weight:163
Height: 6'3
Occupations:Paranormal Investigator, Devil hunter.
Difficulty1-100: (I need you to explain this JacopeX.)
Species:Hybrid Demon/Human
Powers: Demonic-High endurance, increased physical traits speed, balance etc.
Fighting Styles: Trickster, Swordmaster, Gunfighter
Appearance:
Favorite food: Pizza.
Hobby:Fighting, woman and flirting.
Race: Hybrid, Devil/Human.
Personality:Arrogant to an extreme.
StorysadI'm guessing you all already know this. It's just Dante from Devil May Cry.)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/49/920607_20050106_screen057.jpg/210px-920607_20050106_screen057.jpg

JacopeX
((i got the game. its good. But lets not get off topic man cuz i gotta get enough people to start the RPG thread))

Vampire_girl
Name: Kiana
Sex: f
Weight:20
Height:5'2
Occupations: playing basketball, reading, hanging out with her frindes
Difficulty1-100:85
Species: demon
Powers:can turn into a dragon demon
Fighting Styles: any kind
Appearance: black pant, white shoes, brown eyes, black hair tied back
Favorite food: brownies
Hobby: playing basketball
Race: japanese
Personality: loves sports, kind but if you get her upset well... you dont want to be there. shell stand up for her friends
Story:?

CaptainBen
Im Master Cheif

Thunder Fox
Name: oyoka
Sex: male
Weight: 199
Height:6'4
Occupations: video games riding his motorcycle
Difficulty1-100: 70
Species:shapshifter
Powers:well um shape shifting but signature transformation is a phoenix
Fighting Styles: like robins basicly
Gadgets/weapons (optional): flash bang granades
Appearance: in a little bit
Favorite food: pizza
Hobby: fight
Personality: care free normally but serious and mysterious when fighting

JacopeX

Thunder Fox
(wait can we have to ppl)

JacopeX
Well thats gonna make the tournament confusing. Aiight but listen everyone!!! You can play two chracters but that requires alot of details iight.

Anorher rule: The way to win a fight is to fight so good, fighters must type who did the best iight.

JacopeX
So far

Group A
Kiana
Jacope X
Master C.
_________
_________

Group B
Dante
Oyoka
_________
_________
_________

TheQuincy
Name: Vegeta
Sex: Male
Weight: ?
Height: 5'6
Occupations: Earth's special warrior
Difficulty1-100:
Species: Saiyan
Powers: Flight, super saiyan transformations, blasts, high speeds
Fighting Styles: Budokai
Appearance:
Favorite food: Ramen
Hobby: Training
Race: Saiyan
Personality: Rugged and a loner. Always trains to be the best.
Story: Too long.

JacopeX
Group A
Kiana
Jacope X
Vegeta
_________
_________

Group B
Dante
Oyoka
Master C.
_________
_________

TheQuincy
Since we can have a second character: Gaara!

Name: Suubaka no Gaara (or just Gaara)
Weight:?
Height:?
Occupations: Sand Ninja
Difficulty1-100:
Species: Human
Powers: Has the demon Shukaku inside of him. Also has control of sand.
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional): The sand in his gourd.
Appearance:
Favorite food: Pork Soup (tien)
Hobby: Sitting and staring out into the moon. Killing.
Race: Human
Personality: Loner. Hates the world. Believes the only reason for his existence is to kill everyone other than him.
Story: His birth caused his mother to die. As her dying wish, she cursed the village she lived in and lives in the sand inside of Gaara's gourd. The gourd protects Gaara from EVERYTHING, even if Gaara WANTS to get it. It's an absolute defense. Born as an experiment from the Hidden Village of Sand, Gaara was combined with the spirit of a demonic sand priest known as Shukaku, not unlike Naruto and the Nine Tails. Gaara grew up without knowing love. For a long time he tought being spoiled equals love, but when he met Rock Lee that opinion changed.Unfortunately, Gaara became unstable around the age of six years. Consequently, his father, Kazakage, ordered numerous assassination attempts upon him, all failing miserably. This betrayal caused Gaara to become hateful and deeply suspicious of everyone, including his siblings, who he regarded as "lumps of meat linked together by hatred and murderous intent."The tattoo on Gaara's forehead means love, which combined with his name means, "I Love Death." Since he only feels alive when he kills, he believes that killing is his reason for being.

Thunder Fox
alright then i'll also be Samus Aran

JacopeX
Group A
Kiana
Jacope X
Vegeta
_________
_________

Group B
Dante
Oyoka
Master C.
Garaa
Samus Aran

Vampire_girl
Haku
Race Human
Gender female
Age 15 years
Hair Black
Eyes Brown
Height 5'1"
Weight 126 lbs
Status Shinobi

from naruto

JacopeX
Group A
Kiana
Jacope X
Vegeta
Samus Aran
_________

Group B
Dante
Oyoka
Master C.
Garaa
Haku

Movie_Geek_
Name: Cassandra
Sex: f
Weight:115
Height:5'3
Occupations: professional assassin
Difficulty1-100:84
Species: Genetically enhanced human
Powers: Is vary fast and knows how to fight. She can control and manipulate light.
Fighting Styles: stealth fighting
Gadgets/weapons; gums and two sort twin blades
Appearance: black pants and a dark blue top. She has a thin sleek body that makes her fast and light on her feet. HEr is short black and bright green eyes.
Favorite food: Italian sausages
Hobby: reading
Race: white
Personality: Strong and vary independent, prefers to work alone.

JacopeX
Group A:
Kiana
Jacope X
Vegeta
Samus Aran
Cassandra

Group B:
Dante
Oyoka
Master C.
Garaa
Haku

JacopeX
iight i think thats good

Maleficus
(Dang it I was gut about to join. Is there no more room for the Monarch of Malice? sad If I could I would like to play as Popeye the sailor. He thought me everything I need to know about beating up bullies and getting the girl. Of coarse I'll bring in a second character if he is beaten. If that is alright with you?)

JacopeX
oooohhhh sorry, its too late. Buts alright cuz theres new tournaments all the time

Maleficus
Aright I'll be in the next one.

JacopeX
But you can piost youre character and jus RP in the THread

Oh yea I made the thread every one but i made a serious typo on the title. Im soooooooooo sorry.

Maleficus
Name: Hero (He just calls himself that. His real name is Johnny Walker, real nerdy name huh?)

Weight: 210

Height: 6'3"

Occupations: Vigilante/ professional fighter

Powers: Hero can use arcane magic and has spent a great deal of time working on his melee skills as well. He is basically just a well rounded fighter.

Fighting Styles: Self taught

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Hero carries a really big hammer on his back. When he can't rely on his fists or spells he whips out his hammer and smashes everything that moves.

Appearance: Tall, muscular, dark skin, blindingly white teeth, long black hair, claw scars on his chest from his fight with a giant wolf.

Favorite food: Whole roasted chickens

Hobby: Despite the fact that he is a professional smasher, he spends his free time practicing origami.

Race: British

Personality: Hero is a happy guy. He loves to laugh and gets a real kick out of pranking others.

Story: Hero was not the first in his family to take up a giant hammer and fight crime. His father and older brother went on the crusade against evil while he was still pretty young. Hero decided to follow in their footsteps and went out to be a true role model for others.

Family_guy725
Okay here is my character

Name: Klen
sex: male
height: 7'2
weight:192
appearance: long cape, skull helmet,tall,yellow eyes,brownish skin
species: Kaleesh
Abilities: has force powers allowing him to fire lightning from his fingers, force push ,force pull,force jump, force run etc. etc.
weaponry: Two lightsabers, Blaster pistol
Bio: A well known Kaleesh war family Klen was taken too be trained by the jedi at a young age but kept his war helmet and blaster his family had handed down he climbed the ranks quickly and soon became a master

ScarletPheonix
Name: Andy St.Croix
Weight: 125lbs
Height: 6ft
Occupations: Archeoligist,Fighter
Difficulty1-100: 50-75
Species: Mutant
Powers: Super Strenght,Ability to Fly,Minamle telepathy and ability to cause adrenilane rushes in himself or others
Fighting Styles: Tia Kwan Do and Juts Plane WHOOPASS
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Sighs and a Dagger
Appearance: Black hair,Light Skin,Blue Eyes
Favorite food: Grapes
Hobby: Swimming,Fighting
Race: Mutant
Personality: Happy-go-lucky but badass at times and just a plane ROCKER
Story: ??i guess he doesnt like to talk bout it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and Dazzler from X-men

takuto

Jack O'Neil
Name: General Grievous
Weight: Unknown
Height: 1.904 meters (default configuration, can heighten himself up to 2.40 meters)
Occupations:
Difficulty1-100:
Species:Kaleesh (cyborg)
Powers: None
Fighting Styles: Unknown lightsaber form but movments resemble that of a monkey
Gadgets/weapons (optional): 4 lightsabers (5 if he uses foot)
Appearance: Cyborg that can split his arms into 4.
Favorite food: Unknown
Hobby: Jedi killing
Race: Kaleesh (cyborg)
Personality: Serious
Story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Grievous

CaptainBen
Im changing to Yoda

Jacobleo
Name: jacob
Weight: 155
Height:6'0
Occupations:
Difficulty1-100:
Species:half man half wolf demon
Powers: causes powers to come out of sword
Fighting Stylesstick out tongueowerful
Gadgets/weapons the tesitiga
Appearance: black long hair hazel eyes has a rob like inyasha but blue with black flames on it
Favorite food: cheese burger
Hobby: practing sword arts
Race: white
Personality:cocky mean confident jerk at time smart mouth
Story:unknown

Chaosbark
(Sorry Jacob, I can't be on at an exact specified time. I have school and other things to do. Let someone take my spot I don't mind.)

Thunder Fox
(um i might as well post info on samus)
name: Samus Aran
difficulty: 90
weapon: arm cannon current abilities for it are; Power Beam, Ice Beam, Wave Beam, Plasma Beam, Dark Beam, and Light beam, annihilator beam (all in one arm cannon)
bio: Samus is the sole survivor of a Space Pirate raid on an Earth colony of a planet called K-2L. Her biological family was killed during this raid when she was a young girl. It is rumored that her father did work for the Galactic Federation, but any information on her mother remains a mystery.

After the Space Pirate raid, Samus was found by an ancient and highly advanced race of bird-like creatures called the Chozo. They "adopted" her and taught her everything she knows about survival. Though the Chozo were a peace loving species, and Samus's species seemed to love a good fight, somehow the Chozo were able to educate the young girl in the art of war, and in the end, they learned much from each other.

They infused Samus with their blood, giving her a very high metabolism, and they also gave her cybernetic enhancements, as well as the suit she wears during battle which gives her superhuman like abilities. Though her suit is the biggest key to her success, without it she is still far from weak.

takuto
er.... I just realized that i really shouldn't choose two predictable characters. I'll keep Naruto, but I'm changing Sasuke to a character of my own. sweatdrop

so here's the finalized list.

Originally posted by takuto
Name: Uzumaki Naruto (alias Kyuubi, the Nine-Tailed Evil Fox) info from Uzumaki Naruto

Weight: 40.6 kg

Height: 147.5 cm

Occupations: Genin (ninja, rookie), Leaf Village

Difficulty1-100: ??? (confusion)

Powers: Kyuubi, the Nine-Tailed Evil Fox. Naruto has two types of Chakura; blue, his own, and red, the Kyuubi's. Kyuubi's Chakura helps Naruto to heal faster and do more powerful stuff.

Fighting Styles: Genjutsu, Ninjutsu (description: Attacks)

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Kunai, Shuriken

Appearance: http://64.224.191.96/member/Cyberjunkie28/pics/Mouse%20Pad/mp904.jpg

Favorite food: Ramen Noodles!!!!!!!!!!!

Hobby: Becoming Hokage

Personality: see link

Story: see link

----------------------------------------------

Name: Gaia

Sex: neither

Weight: 115 lb

Height: 5'10"

Occupations: Earth's guardian

Difficulty1-100: ??? still confused

Species: embodiment of the earth

Powers: lightening fast reflexes, enhanced senses/abilities, control over all living things/elements

Fighting Styles: martial arts

Gadgets/weapons: uses of earth's resources

Appearance: can appear as either male or female (from this picture)
http://www.apsylus.com/art/original/battlefield.shtml

Favorite food: doesn't eat

Hobby: none

Personality: Serious, no time to mess around. Truly cares about those unable to protect themselves, and will risk life to save them

Story: Experiment #G414 was a success resulting in failure. Not only did it escape, but this dangerous project murdered all of it creators. Thus making it near impossible to destroy it, for only they fully understood its makeup........

Thunder Fox
(difficulty is how hrd it is to beat the character)

takuto
erm..... okay...... well

I suppose Naruto would be a 75-85 and Gaia would be about a 90.

Thunder Fox
(samus and gaia are even then)

takuto
yup. but Gaia won't be easy for even Samus to take down.

Thunder Fox
cool it would be one side with only samus

Maleficus
I wonder what it would be like if Popeye and Samus fought. I don't know why but I just wanted to play as Popeye. He hasn't gotten the credit he deserves. I hope he survives at least one match.

takuto
laughing out loud

Thunder Fox
laughing out loud

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Family_guy725
Okay here is my character

Name: Klen
sex: male
height: 7'2
weight:192
appearance: long cape, skull helmet,tall,yellow eyes,brownish skin
species: Kaleesh
Abilities: has force powers allowing him to fire lightning from his fingers, force push ,force pull,force jump, force run etc. etc.
weaponry: Two lightsabers, Blaster pistol
Bio: A well known Kaleesh war family Klen was taken too be trained by the jedi at a young age but kept his war helmet and blaster his family had handed down he climbed the ranks quickly and soon became a master also he is almost if not as good as obi wan in form 3 soresu

takuto
erm..... okay...... well

I suppose Naruto would be a 75-85 and Gaia would be about a 90.

sorry if i'm being annoying, but i just realized that if Naruto enters his Kyuubi state, then his difficulty goes up to 90-100 or somewhere in that range, depending upon his rage.

Ballister
Name: Edward Elric
Weight: 97 lb.
Height: 4'7
Difficulty: 85
Powers: Alchemy Without transmutation circle
Fighting Styles: Mostly alchemy, some fist combat
Gadgets: Mechanical right arm/left leg
Appearence: Black shirt, black pants, black boots, red jacket, long gold hair, gold eyes, white gloves
Favorite Food: (I don't know)
Hobby: Alchemy
Race: Human
Personality: Temperamental, but is courageous in combat
Story: When his mother dies, Ed and his brother try to bring her back using human alchemy. When they fail, his brother loses his body. To bring him back, Ed sacrifices his right arm and left leg. Ed later finds out that he can perform alchemy by putting his hands together, and joins the military to become a state alchemist.

JacopeX
aiight save that for the next tournament aiight

Ballister
I know, that's why it's there, for the next tournament.

Jacobleo
my guy is the best

JacopeX
YO The tournament is about to start at 5:00 PM, be there to all that registered!!!

JacopeX
Garaa Vs. Dante ((winner goes against Oyoka)) : 5:00 PM

Kiana Vs. Samus ((winner Goes against Cassandra)) : 5:30 PM

Master C. Vs. Haku : 6:00 PM

Vegeta Vs. Jacope X : 6:30

JacopeX
((Chaosbark dropped out of the tourna,ment, anyone want to take his place now. The tournament is about to start in 30 mins))

TheQuincy
Cool I might get a bye.

Thunder Fox
who did he play

JacopeX
Gaara

TheQuincy
No I played Gaara.

JacopeX
i know, he dropped out, i gotta get someone to take his place before the tournament starts.

Ballister
Like... Me?

Maleficus
Let Popeye join, it'll be awesome! laughing

Ballister
Originally posted by Jacobleo
my guy is the best

Why is your guy the best...

JacopeX
iight the first 2 people who post there chracters now are in the tournaent thats goin on now.

Ballister
Edward Elric, my profile is towards the top of the 3rd page.

Ballister
So do I get it?

JacopeX
yea yea, youre in, you will fight Garra after the fight between Vegeta vs Jacope X thats goin on right now.

Maleficus
Name: Popeye (If you don't know the rest then you should be ashamed.)

Popeye is an old cartoon character. He solved most of his problems with his fists. Popeye always beat the bad guy and got the girl. I don't expect him to last to long. But it will be funny to see him eat spinach and kick butt.

Maleficus
Can I fight?

JacopeX
Ok youre in and youre gonna fight...

JacopeX
Haku

Ballister
Originally posted by JacopeX
yea yea, youre in, you will fight Garra after the fight between Vegeta vs Jacope X thats goin on right now.

Sorry for the extra post I accidently double posted the same post and I editted it into an extra post.

JacopeX
When people double post, i dont really care.

Ballister
Originally posted by Maleficus
Name: Popeye (If you don't know the rest then you should be ashamed.)

Popeye is an old cartoon character. He solved most of his problems with his fists. Popeye always beat the bad guy and got the girl. I don't expect him to last to long. But it will be funny to see him eat spinach and kick butt.

Well put. big grin

Gen. Chambers
Originally posted by Gen. Chambers
Name: General Grievous
Weight: Unknown
Height: 1.904 meters (default configuration, can heighten himself up to 2.40 meters)
Occupations:
Difficulty1-100:
Species:Kaleesh (cyborg)
Powers: None
Fighting Styles: Unknown lightsaber form but movments resemble that of a monkey
Gadgets/weapons (optional): 4 lightsabers (5 if he uses foot)
Appearance: Cyborg that can split his arms into 4.
Favorite food: Unknown
Hobby: Jedi killing
Race: Kaleesh (cyborg)
Personality: Serious
Story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Grievous
-Changing my guy-
Name: Shadow the Hedgehog
Weight:
Height:
Diff:
Species: Hedgehog
Powers: Chaos Control, Chaos Blast, Chaos Spear, Super Form (for 50 seconds)
Fighting Style: Quick and to the point
Weapons: Machine Gun
Appearance: A black look a like of Sonic
Fav. Food: Unknown
Hobby: Hunting Chaos Emeralds and fighting Sonic
Race: Hedgehog
Per: Serious
Story: Post in a sec

JacopeX
Attention everyone, where starting the tournament over and thats good news to all of you.

Group A:
JacopeX
Edward Elric

Group B:
Oyoka
Shadow
Popeye

Gen. Chambers
Story: All of the details about Shadow's past are extremely clouded. Shadow is the end result of the "Ultimate Life Form" project (called "Project: Shadow"wink, a secret government genetics project shut down a half century ago whose objective was to reach immortality. Though Shadow repeatedly claims he is the ultimate lifeform, the only proof to back it up is his word. He was created aboard the Space Colony ARK by Professor Gerald Robotnik, the grandfather of Doctor Eggman. Shadow seemed to have developed a friendship with the Professor's granddaughter, Maria Robotnik and often looked down to Earth, wondering what the purpose to his life was. When the military attacked ARK to shut down the Ultimate Life Form project, Maria supposedly sacrificed herself in order to let Shadow escape to Earth in a suspended animation capsule. Shadow still mourns over Maria's death.

His capsule was captured by the military and stored in the Prison Island for 50 years, until Dr. Eggman attacked the complex looking for "his grandfather's legacy" and freed him.

Weight: 40-70lbs
Height: Somewhere around 3 foot
Diff: ...90?

Maleficus
Should I use hero for the second tear of the tournament? Or would you prefer that I wait until the next tournament to use my second character?

Thunder Fox
I'm still samus aran

Maleficus
Is Popeye still going to fight Haku?

Ballister
Still Ed Elric, except I'm changing the diff to somewhere in the rang of 90-95.

CaptainBen
Originally posted by Gen. Chambers
Story: All of the details about Shadow's past are extremely clouded. Shadow is the end result of the "Ultimate Life Form" project (called "Project: Shadow"wink, a secret government genetics project shut down a half century ago whose objective was to reach immortality. Though Shadow repeatedly claims he is the ultimate lifeform, the only proof to back it up is his word. He was created aboard the Space Colony ARK by Professor Gerald Robotnik, the grandfather of Doctor Eggman. Shadow seemed to have developed a friendship with the Professor's granddaughter, Maria Robotnik and often looked down to Earth, wondering what the purpose to his life was. When the military attacked ARK to shut down the Ultimate Life Form project, Maria supposedly sacrificed herself in order to let Shadow escape to Earth in a suspended animation capsule. Shadow still mourns over Maria's death.

His capsule was captured by the military and stored in the Prison Island for 50 years, until Dr. Eggman attacked the complex looking for "his grandfather's legacy" and freed him.

Weight: 40-70lbs
Height: Somewhere around 3 foot
Diff: ...90?

He is 3 feet 3 inches

Jacobleo
can i fight

takuto
Originally posted by JacopeX
Attention everyone, where starting the tournament over and thats good news to all of you.

Group A:
JacopeX
Edward Elric

Group B:
Oyoka
Shadow
Popeye

may I play this time? posted my bios a ways back. I claimed Naruto (Diff: 75-80, Kyuubi state 90-100) and Gaia (Diff:85-90). (page two.)
If I can play only one per a tournament, I'd prefer Naruto

Jacobleo
and on my character i will put 85_100

Ballister
So... When's this going to start?

takuto
Originally posted by Jacobleo
and on my character i will put 85_100

that's a wide range........ 15 numbers to be exact. I think that no one else has that wide of a range.

BTW, opdating rate again....

Gaia: 85-90
Naruto: 75-80 (normal), 90-100 (Kyuubi state)

Naruto's age is actually 12, I think I messed up on that in his profile.

Maleficus
I'm not sure what the difficulty gage is supposed t do but these sure for my characters.

Popeye: 78-83

Hero: 87-92

(Notice that I used no 5s or 0s, this is because 5s & 0s get boring after a while. So says Maleficus!)

takuto
I'm not sure what the difficulty gage is supposed t do but these sure for my characters.

Popeye: 78-83

Hero: 87-92

(Notice that I used no 5s or 0s, this is because 5s & 0s get boring after a while. So says Maleficus!)
laughing out loud

Ballister
Yeah, and Ed Elric is 90-95. But I'm going to go with Maleficus' plan and make it... Uh... 91-94. Oh yeah!

Maleficus
Originally posted by Ballister
Yeah, and Ed Elric is 90-95. But I'm going to go with Maleficus' plan and make it... Uh... 91-94. Oh yeah! *Maleficus wrings his hands and chuckles sinisterly. "My plan is working. mua ha ha ha ha!"*

takuto
-Runs up behind Maleficus and hits him in the back of the head. "Don't get too full of yourself."-

Maleficus
-Runs up behind Maleficus and hits him in the back of the head. "Don't get too full of yourself."- *Maleficus begins to cry. "You don't have to be so mean about it." He pouted.*

Ballister
-Runs up behind Maleficus and hits him in the back of the head. "Don't get too full of yourself."-

*Gasp* You dare hit lord Maleficus? You have defied the dark side!!!
*Force lightnings takuto* YOU ARE WEAK!!! Lord Maleficus, I have destroyed the one who defied you.

Maleficus
*Gasp* You dare hit lord Maleficus? You have defied the dark side!!!
*Force lightnings takuto* YOU ARE WEAK!!! Lord Maleficus, I have destroyed the one who defied you. *Maleficus gasped. "What... No! I'm the Monarch of Malice! I need not your help." He looked at the charred Takuto. "Yeah... No more of that if you would be so kind Ballister. Thanks though." Maleficus put his crown on and laughed maniacally. He began to dance the dance of life. "Join me or be put to death!" He shouted across the land.*

takuto
-Looks at the two of them. confused "I'm a shinigami, a Death God. I can't be killed again." Shakes head and walks off, allowing them to wallow in their ignorance.-

Maleficus
*Maleficus continues his crazy dance of life. "I am your king! I am aloud to be eccentric! I am also aloud to be completely insane! Everyone who does not dance the dance of life shall be put to death. That is why I call it the dance of life! You dance- you live! Get it? I get it!" Maleficus shouted. His eyes turned into swirling pools of madness.* (Who else but your Monarch of Malice can be so silly and evil all at once? I ask you, who?)

Jacobleo
i needto kick some one ass

Ballister
I take orders from no one. You are too weak to be king! *Force lightnings Maleficus until his skin is melted and deformed* I will overthrow you, then kill you all at once! *Uses my most powerful Force lightning of Maleficus until he goes flying into a wall* Ok, if anyone else wanted him dead, your wish has been granted. Now go on with your bleak and meaningless lives.

Maleficus
I take orders from no one. You are too weak to be king! *Force lightnings Maleficus until his skin is melted and deformed* I will overthrow you, then kill you all at once! *Uses my most powerful Force lightning of Maleficus until he goes flying into a wall* Ok, if anyone else wanted him dead, your wish has been granted. Now go on with your bleak and meaningless lives. *Maleficus stands up and brushes himself off. When he does he clears his throat and proclaims. "Alright... I guess I went a bit over board with the whole crazy king thing. I shall no longer be your king. The pay stinks and the hours are a pain in the ass. I shall go back to my old job now." Maleficus jumps into a phone booth. When he comes out again he is dressed in long blue robes and a pointy yellow hat. "I shall go on adventures and destroy the elderly." He said, walking into the sunset.* (Wow. Was that dramatic or what?)

Ballister
Come back here, I didn't say I was done with you. *Force pulls him back then slams him into the ground. Then I put my foot on his head and smoosh it into the dirt* Now I'm done with you. Oh, and that yellow hat is a disgrace. *Pulls off hat, throws it into air, then uses my powers to disinigrate it* *Kicks Maleficus and shoots him with a water gun* Now get out of here before I really get mideveil on your ass.

Gaia
-Gaia stands on the side lines and watches the two. She scratches her head. "Guys are so weird...." sweatdrop-

Ballister
*Pulls out box of biscuits and starts eating them* *Notices that everyone is watching* boxed2 Hi.

Shadow x 20
-A green light emerges and out of it appears Shadow the Hedgehog. He looks around with a Chaos Emerald in his hand-

Ballister
OH YEAH, I GOT THE HUNDRETH POST ON THIS THREAD! Now, back to the story.
*Shows mechanical arm to people. The people all go ooh, ah.*
This is boring. *Puts hands together and uses alchemy to make a giant spike go through the crowd* big grin

Maleficus
*Maleficus gets up and takes a deep breath. "That cleared the sinuses." He said to Ballister. "Is that all you've got?" He asked stealing and eating all of his biscuits. "Now what?" He shouted, forcing himself to vomit all of the biscuits on Ballister's shoes. "You've got barf shoes!" Maleficus shouted, running out side and riding into the sunset on the shoulders of an elderly man. "Run you cantankerous old mule! Run until your teeth fall out!"*

Shadow x 20
Shadow looked very confused at what just happened and said softly, 'what just happened?'

Ballister
Ed snapped. "YOU STUPID LITTLE WIZARD THING I OUGHTTA TEAR UP YOUR ROBES, THEN BEAT YOU UP!!!" Ed ran to Maleficus, ripped him off the old man, ripped up his robed, and punched in his rib cage. He then threw Maleficus into a mud pit. Then Ed used alchemy to make the land around Maleficus crumble and collapse. Then he threw a ton of mud on him and used alchemy again, this time to forge a large sword. Ed jumped into the pit and started chasing Maleficus. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

Maleficus
Ed snapped. "YOU STUPID LITTLE WIZARD THING I OUGHTTA TEAR UP YOUR ROBES, THEN BEAT YOU UP!!!" Ed ran to Maleficus, ripped him off the old man, ripped up his robed, and punched in his rib cage. He then threw Maleficus into a mud pit. Then Ed used alchemy to make the land around Maleficus crumble and collapse. Then he threw a ton of mud on him and used alchemy again, this time to forge a large sword. Ed jumped into the pit and started chasing Maleficus. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" *Maleficus stood behind Ed. "Why are you beating up that old man? Are you trying to steal my job?" He asked pointing at the person Ed was punching. It was the old man he was riding. "You're really weird, you know that right?" Maleficus said, exploding into a million pieces. All the tiny exploded pieces absorbed into the ground and disappeared.* (HA! Now what barf shoes?)

Ballister
That wasn't the old man, that was you. Now I'll show you my real alchemy. *First, I use alchemy to clear off my boots* HA!!! THAT RUINED YOUR PLAN, YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! *Uses alchemy to crumble the ground until the lava is melting it (and you)*

Maleficus
big grin *Uses alchemy to collapse the ground, then uses it to clean my boots* Sorry old guy. But Maleficus on the other hand... HA!!! NOW LOOK WHO'S DEAD!!! *Maleficus sat in a tree, watching Ed. "You do a rather nice job fighting the ground." He said, falling out of the tree backwards and disappearing back into the ground. He appeared behind Ed and used Lit 3 to blow him up. "Looks like you're the dead one!" He shouted, disappearing again.*

Maleficus
That wasn't the old man, that was you. Now I'll show you my real alchemy. *First, I use alchemy to clear off my boots* HA!!! THAT RUINED YOUR PLAN, YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! *Uses alchemy to crumble the ground until the lava is melting it (and you)* (If that was me then how did I appear behind you? Oh yeah, thanks for refering Barker.)

Thunder Fox
recap

Ballister
*A stone hits you in the nape. You turn around to see me standing next to a tree tossing stones and catching them*
You really disappoint me. *Throws stones, but this time they change into metal bolts and pierce your skin*

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
recap

Maleficus

*A stone hits you in the nape. You turn around to see me standing next to a tree tossing stones and catching them*
You really disappoint me. *Throws stones, but this time they change into metal bolts and pierce your skin* *Who are you talking to? I'm not there anymore. If you want to fight, go find someone who actually wants to.*

Maleficus
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(I'm not entirely sure why you would need a recap of what happened in the registration thread, but if you really must know. Me and Ballister have been fighting. I threw up on his shoes and ran then he beat up an old man, I blew him up with Lit 3 and exploded into a million pieces and that is how I won. He keeps fighting even though I'm not there anymore.)

Rashedec
can i be in that

Ballister
(I'm not entirely sure why you would need a recap of what happened in the registration thread, but if you really must know. Me and Ballister have been fighting. I threw up on his shoes and ran then he beat up an old man, I blew him up with Lit 3 and exploded into a million pieces and that is how I won. He keeps fighting even though I'm not there anymore.)

Gaia
Originally posted by Rashedec
can i be in that

in ths game? yes. in the mini RP happening right now? yes.

Naruto watched watched the two perverts run around. A sweat drop formed on his head. "I don't understand." sweatdrop

Ballister
Ed walked around, looking for places to eat. "There aren't any good food places!"

Gaia
(Naruto thinks every grown up guy is a pervert, basically. besides that. someone beat an old man up.)

Ballister

Gaia

JacopeX
Group A:
JacopeX
Edward Elric
Naruto

Group B:
Oyoka
Shadow
Popeye

DONT ROLEPLAY HERE, ROLEPLAY IN THE RPG HERO TOURNAMENT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Gaia
sweatdrop sorry, Jacope.

JacopeX
I knew this wuz gonna happen. NO RPING HERE ONCE AGAIN!!!

Ballister
Whoops. You should blame me, Maleficus and I were doing it the most.

Maleficus
Sorry Jacope.

JacopeX
its iight. yo so look this is wut im gonna say we should think of a time this monday we should do dtsart the tournament. A time that everyone would be here eastern to pacific time.

Ballister
Alright, I'll be home around 5 (PM), but then I have guitar lessons until about 6. I might have some home work, so 7 PM'd be good for me. But that's just my fight, everyone else'd start earlier.

Gaia
I'm home at 4 PM pacific time. usually on from then to about 6PM

Ballister
I'm usually on around 7 which is after I'm done with homework. It depends of how much homework I have.

Drake06
Too late to join? confused

JacopeX
no come right in

Gaia
Oh, on fridays-sundays. I'm also on around 10-11PM.

Family_guy725
im gonna change my person to........KONG or a more advanced and powerful kong

Name: Kong super clone
appearance: big hairy ape
height:30 feet
weight:20 tons
sex:male
species:Gorilla
abilities:has thick skin harder then diamonds, can leep high, very strong, fast, make sonic quakes by pounding ground, sonic roar
bio: after kong was killed bio engineers to his body and for years worked on it to make it the perfect war machine but he broke lose and slaughtered them all he was captured by the strongest security in the planet and taken back to skull island where he stays and amd destroys all in his path

JacopeX
iight its decided, if every one checks in saying ill be here, ill tell them when to come aiight.

Gaia
I'm here now. I'm going to be on tomorrow from 4:30-6:30 PM pacific time (research project.)

Family_guy725
probably not gonna be here tommorrow

Drake06
Name: Rain Tsunami
Weight: 185
Height: 6'2"
Occupations: Vigilante
Difficulty1-100: 100 (What's this part supposed to mean?)
Species: Evolved human/ Super Human
Powers: Super Speed, super strength, able to control/ manipulate atoms.
Fighting Styles: He knows all of the Chinese animal fighting styles and has blended them into his own perfected technique that is only known as Dance of Rain. Rain is the only person who knows his technique because it is far too difficult for anyone to learn. He rarely uses this tecnique due to it being far too deadly. Anyone that he uses the Dance of Rain on perishes within a second.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Himself.
Appearance: He has a lean muscular body. His muscles are harder than steel, well honed from years of training and his genes. He has piercing black eyes that seem to purge the soul of every person that they light upon. His movements are fluid, almost inhumanly so. His face appears to be that of an angel. His short black hair gleams in the sun. Though he is well built, his appearance doesn't even give an inkling of how powerful or fast he is.
Favorite food: Roast duck
Hobby: Saving ladies in distress.
Race: Asian
Personality: He is kind to those who are innocent, kind, and defensless but he's a demon to the guilty ones.
Story: All that is known about his past is that he was an orphan, his parents had abandoned him because he wasn't like other kids. He grew up without a family, using his natural abilities to survive and honing his powers.

Ballister
I might be on tommorow. Depends on homework. If I have none, I'll be on at maybe... 5:15. If I do, on the other hand... Then about 7:00 or 7:30.

JacopeX
damn this is hard...

Ballister
Yeah I know... Why don't we do it over the weekend or something? That way probably everyone'll be free to fight in the tournament.

JacopeX
Good idea!

Aiight tournaments are held saturdays!

Ballister
Alright, now that that problem's solved... Yup, no more problems. big grin

JacopeX
Yes!

Ballister
It's saturday surprise Let's fight.

JacopeX
iightbut we gotta wait until everyone is here

IT STARTS TONIGHT

Family_guy725
well im here um..how are all the people getting together to fight in the tourney

JacopeX
If every one checks in here, il tell you

Family_guy725
ok because my person is on a island far far away from other people
cept natives

Ballister
Here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.