IMAX Dome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotsauce6548
Alright, so here's the deal.

I have tickets to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for this upcoming Friday, when the movi premieres.

I decided, since the movie is coming out on IMAX theaters all around the country, to try it out. I got my tickets successfully for an IMAX Dome theater that isn't too far away from where I live.

My question is, how are the dome theaters handled? Are they cool for watching moves?

Just wondering, as I can't remember ever being in one, let alone watch a feature-length movie in one. big grin

lalalander
I've heard IMAX theatres are awesome..i don't really even know what they are! lol

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by lalalander
I've heard IMAX theatres are awesome..i don't really even know what they are! lol

Stop Bumping Threads.

Council#13
IMAX theatres are cool!

NBT x 20
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Stop Bumping Threads.

Why? I don't see it as a problem?

Lightningrod
Originally posted by NBT x 20

I second that...

I have never been to an IMAX Theater...probably never will either

lalalander

same here! gosh..i just wanted to reply. have a problem with it?

NBT x 20
Thnx! lightningrod!! And imax rocks exspecilly 3d!!!

DarkC
Stop Bumping Threads.
Rephrase: Stop bumping H.S.6's threads.

NBT x 20
What's the problem with bumping threads...again?

Lightningrod
Thnx! lightningrod!! And imax rocks exspecilly 3d!!!

ywwink

Bumping threads isn't bad, unless it is an Thanksgiving thread then we got a problem stick out tongue

NBT x 20
Lol! laughing

DarkC
What's the problem with bumping threads...again?
Not really a problem, but it does get annoying.

NBT x 20
If it's anoying why you post here? confused

Lightningrod
Originally posted by DarkC
Not really a problem, but it does get annoying.

like certain members on this board posting meaningless stuff...that is annoying toostick out tongue

Like those people that have over 10000 posts and they have been here since the end of last year

Lana
Bumping old threads for no reason whatsoever is incredibly annoying though.

And considering so far she's bumped three ancient threads, 2 just to say "LOL", that's pretty damned annoying. It's not like she had anything to add to them.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana

And considering so far she's bumped three ancient threads, 2 just to say "LOL", that's pretty damned annoying. It's not like she had anything to add to them.

Yeah, like if she added a good comment to them and such it would have been okay I guess, to get a talk going but just to go "LOL"....really though.

Lightningrod

oh but the threads will be lost in the depths of the off topic forum again laughing out loud like they always do stick out tongue

Lightningrod
Yeah, like if she added a good comment to them and such it would have been okay I guess, to get a talk going but just to go "LOL"....really though.

instead of complaining, Raz put a report button for a reason smile

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lightningrod

Already been done stick out tongue

DarkC
Bumping old threads isn't against the rules. It's just annoying.

NBT x 20
Yup! But it would be a total waste of time.

Lightningrod
Already been done stick out tongue

but I can see how it would be annoying when the mods don't act like mods when they are online anyways...i have reported something and it gets ignored

so I guess we just have to put up with it...erm

NBT x 20
Yup!

Lana
Not everything that gets reported is actually something that actually needs to be dealt with. You wouldn't believe some of the idiotic reports we've gotten.

lalalander

see...that's all part of the plan! i say lol...others ppl start to reply, i get to post more on that thread then. smile

Vinny Valentine
Not everything that gets reported is actually something that actually needs to be dealt with. You wouldn't believe some of the idiotic reports we've gotten.

Like what? laughing out loud

lalalander
oh but the threads will be lost in the depths of the off topic forum again laughing out loud like they always do stick out tongue

agree!

Lana
Like what? laughing out loud

Can't say stick out tongue

NBT x 20

I know a lot of people who do that as a joke for stupid reasons.

lalalander
I know a lot of people who do that as a joke for stupid reasons.

yea...alot of ppl...hehehe

Lightningrod
Can't say stick out tongue

I try not to stick out tongue

NBT x 20
Lol! laughing

H. S. 6
Again... I'm scared.

DarkC
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Again... I'm scared.
Hahaha...as you should be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.