How Are My Fellow People In The OTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
I havn't been on properly in ages i mean..OMG they have a new option on top of the page

How is you alls doing *Kittie huggles for all !! *

Do you not think the cast of harry potter should go gothic vvvvv

hotsauce6548
I am good, thank you. smile

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I am good, thank you. smile

Goodo, what you been up to smile i likie you liked my drawings

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Goodo, what you been up to smile i likie you liked my drawings

big grin

Meh, computer's running slow. Taking a gander around the OTF.

JacopeX
Im doin iight, im jus glad theres someone gangsta in KMC besides me.

OG-Loc 4 life BIatch!

Lana
Hey Miss Kitty happy

How're you doing with Photoshop stuff?

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
big grin

Meh, computer's running slow. Taking a gander around the OTF.

Same, i guess...*sigh* i wish there was more lol....nah it would probably be to much for my brain to handle disgust

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Lana
Hey Miss Kitty happy

How're you doing with Photoshop stuff?

I'm doing ok..i managed to create a decent colour picture before my computer decided to restart on me just as i finished disgust

But meh...what are you gonna do big grin

Originally posted by JacopeX
Im doin iight, im jus glad theres someone gangsta in KMC besides me.

OG-Loc 4 life BIatch!

Hey, don't know you to well, *shakes hand* " i is a kitten " lol laughing

Lana
That's why I save a lot, my computer has a habit of stalling and locking up while I'm working miffed

So how're you doing otherwise, dearie?

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Lana
That's why I save a lot, my computer has a habit of stalling and locking up while I'm working miffed

So how're you doing otherwise, dearie?

Clever......i like it
i'm alright thankies hug missed ma mates in the OFT, while having trivial guy problems in the real world..but its all good.

How about you big grin

Lana
Real life problems suck sad

Peachy, today's been two years since I joined and I've been made a mod a couple weeks ago happy

lilmisskitten
I hate real life problems..there so reall.....its not faireded schmoll

I know i just saw your thread, so happy for you big grin

Anyway must go...one again real life problems i'll come back on soon bibi *kittie huggles* hug

Lana
Byebye sweetie hug

Commando Queen
bye bye! big grin

Revernd Maynard
I havn't been on properly in ages i mean..OMG they have a new option on top of the page

Do you not think the cast of harry potter should go gothic vvvvv Hi hi hi....how art thou?

Lightningrod

I do not know you sorry

Sorgo

^ Oh my... The Harry Potter Crew looks even more Gay than they did before! eek!

powerfulone1987
I am doing just dandy. My freakin roommate is retarded. He memory problems or just likes to annoy me.
He just came in the room, cut the light on, while I am sitting in the dark on my computer, he walks out, I get up like every other time and cut it off, I haven't even walked back to my seat yeat and he comes back in for something and cuts it on again when he didn't even need it. He then gets something and leaves, and leaves the light on again and I again get up to cut it off.
You may be thinking, oh this is no big deal. But it is when you are living with this person in a small college dorm and he does this every fricking single time!
I mean how brain dead can you be to not notice the light is still on when you leave, light and dark are 2 very distinctive, noticeable, opposite things.
He lives his bright white desktop up when he leaves the room ,he leaves his dekstop lamp on, he opens up the window, and we have construction going on out front of the residency hall, so that's loud and annoying when you're watching tv or studying or trying to get some sleep and then it's freezing and his body seems to never gets cold, probably with all the ape hair all over it, then he leaves the room and doesn't even think to close to darn window and wind got that banging open and open and close back and forth.
So i'm stuck getting up every single time to cut the light off, close his laptop or set the screensaver to come on, cutting his lamp off, closing his window, closing his stinking closet which pollutes the room.
Also, the trash can only gets emptied by me, and I even supply the trash bags, so I go away for the weekend and decide that's it, i'm leaving this trashcan overflowing and it should be emptied by the time i get back. But no, triflin @$$ decides to leave it overflowing the whole weekend and goes to use the hallway trash can whenever he has to throw something away. I remember he had a paper plate and was going to throw it away but realized it couldn't fit in the trashcan so he leaves the room and throws it away in the hallway trash can instead of just taking the whole trashbag with him and throwing it away while he's out there. So yall tell me, am I just anal and too picky or is there really something wrong with this trifilin b@$t@rd!!!!!!.
It will be a cold day in HE!! the next time I empty the god d@mn trash bag.He is just a inconsiderate B!tch, that's the perfect word to describe, he's INCONSIDERATE. I mean I even bought a vacuum cleaner and a floor carpet, and I'm the one that vacuums that messy heap of crap when it gets messy, he just shows no CONSIDERATION for a roommate. He dirty, got bottles under his bed under his desk, little paper and receits on the floor here and there. His food messed up the microwave and popped buring pieces around and never cleaned it and only by chance recently it slided out of the microwave and was on top of the fridge sitting there. He's just triflin. He doesn' clean nothing and acts like he doesn't notice anything, and if he truly doesn't than he is just retarded and has problem.
Oh yeah, he doesn't go unpunished. I have measures too. I leave the tv blasting when he goes to sleep, I sometimes cut the roomlight on instead of my lamp if i'm studying into the late hours of the night and next morning. And almost every single time he leaves the room I lock the frickin door. Which I just recently found out annoys him.
About when I mentioned earlier about coming into the room twice and leaving the room light on. As soon as he left I locked the door. Within literally seconds, which he obviously thought was outrageous, b/c as he turned the handle to open it he found it was locked and gave a loud enough sigh of frustration that I heard it in the room. I was very pleased. yes , So that's the big thing I got over him right now, that frustrates the heck out of him and he has learned to take his key with him even when he goes down the hall. Because there really isn't no reason to lock the door that often especially when you're in the room, but there also isn't any reason to do all the INCONSIDERATE things that he does. So in his case it is necessary for me to do it to get some satisfactory payback. shifty
I heard him one time on the phone cussing at what sounded like his mother.
In the beginning when he'd leave the bright desktop on his laptop up when he wasn't even in the room, I'd adjust the minutes to bring up his screen safer to 6 mins. It was frickin 500 mins, what kind of INCONSIDERATE sh!t is that! I would be in the room another time in the dark doing something and realize that screensaver hasn't come on at all. This dumb @$$ has changed it back to 500 frickin minutes. Why go out of your way to do dumb crap like that. Just cut the d@mn laptop off when you're not using it idiot. Some cases he would come in the room cut it on and then get up and leave it on and just leave. AHHH!!!!
Same with his lamp and the light for the room and the stinkin closet. And he hasn't made his bed since we've gotten here in August. He also hasn't changed his bedsheets.
Oh yeah. He's nosey as HE!!. All he got to hear is me rusting in a bag eating something and he'll be laying down in bed going to sleep and bounce his head all the way in my direction for a quick second across the room and bounce it back around trying to play it off. He'll also be laying down and direct his line of vision toward me. So all he's got to do is open his eyes and he's got a nice little view. I've caught him many times. God forbid I go in the refrigerator. And for no reason at all he'll just lift his head all the way up and turn it around toward's me and look for a few seconds then turn it back around and goes back to sleep. This fool has got me so worked up, I think he sleeps on his back on purpose just to annoy me, b/c when he sleeps on his back he snores like kingdom come has arrived. Any other way he sleeps is fine but sleeping on his back is treacherous.
He also tries and keep track of my class schedule, if he sleeping (you see he's always sleeping) and I get up to leave for class, he'll lift his head up and look at his clock every time to see when i'm leaving. And lately my schedule has changed, so I tend to be here more when he's here, so I noticed this week he goes to classes at times, when last week when i was first experiencing these schedule changes, he didn't go, or he waiting for me to get up and leave. For example. I was sitting in the room and then i get up to leave and he looks at the clock trying to play it off and says "oh sh!t". Then gets up and leaves right behind me. What kind of crap is that. He knew what time it was and that he had a class, this is freaking nov. and i think he knows his schedules by now. I wondered what he would of did if i never had left and i later found out. Another day we had the same situation/schedule and i didn't have to leave at the time i left last time b/c i didn't leave for class i had left for an appointment and my class started later, so i left way later this time so this time he's sleeping on bed and never gets up to go to class or anything, obviously thinking i would get up and leave and was waiting for me, so he skipped his class to keep check on me. So today i was the same situation ,but i guess now that he gots my times down and knew i wouldn't be leaving as early as last time in time with his schedule and since he already knew my times it was no reason for him to stay anyway, so this time he goes to his class. So i know for a fact that he skipped it the other day, b/c he thought i'd be leaving the same time but i didn't and he was gonna go by me but since i didn't leave he didn't leave,whether it was b/c i didn't bring it to his attention with leaving or he decided to skip and see what exactly i did since i didn't leave like he suspected.
But yeah,today he didn't skip again. You can't do it but so many times anyway.
Anyway if you can't tell by now, I hate this excuse for a roommate and he should have requested a single or lived in an apartment or requested a room with one of his friends. Then again I wouldn't want my friends to know I was this way. He'd probably lose them or cause conflicts among them and come close to losing them.
He can rot in He!! with the rest of his filth. mad

Is It Comprehensible.....

a1hsauce
blink woah

lilmisskitten
i know right, i actually did read it all, and i feel sorry for you Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Hi hi hi....how art thou?

Hey Hey !! *tackles then hugs* Is ist fine, how about you ?

Originally posted by Lightningrod
I do not know you sorry

Now, thats what you call a problem no expression

Originally posted by Sorgo
^ Oh my... The Harry Potter Crew looks even more Gay than they did before! eek!

They look cool dude, COOL big grin

Bun Bun
ASH!!!! eek! hug

T.M
hello whoever is here smile

J i see you stick out tongue

cool

Bun Bun
Originally posted by T.M

cool

ninja Hehe

Heya C how are ya? big grin

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Bun Bun
ASH!!!! eek! hug

eek! Chica !!!

Originally posted by T.M

cool

Hey !!!! eek!

DaCanadianMoose

*tackles then hugs*

HA! HA HA HA AND HA! I win!!!dance

Bun Bun
How u doin gurl?? Happy Dance

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
*tackles then hugs*

HA! HA HA HA AND HA! I win!!!dance

Meanie !!!

eek! Dammnit Scott !!! * Flying hug kittie tackles * stick out tongue

How u doin gurl?? Happy Dance

i'm alright you know, got work to be doing...but nothings happening to it confused

How about you

Bun Bun
Meanie !!!

i'm alright you know, got work to be doing...but nothings happening to it confused

How about you
evil face Stupied work! why anit anything happining to it! laughing out loud

Mesa good!! Goin to the midnight show of HP4 tonight! Im so like EXCTIED!!!

Prince Nauj

I told you that pic is mine and why did you steal it?!? mad

throws millions kittens *RAWR*

lilmisskitten
evil face Stupied work! why anit anything happining to it! laughing out loud

Mesa good!! Goin to the midnight show of HP4 tonight! Im so like EXCTIED!!!

WOW HOW AWESOME !!!! thats really cool !!!

Originally posted by Prince Nauj
I told you that pic is mine and why did you steal it?!? mad

throws millions kittens *RAWR*

*struggles to catch all the kittens*

I told you i stoled it and its mine now !!!! mad

DaCanadianMoose
Meanie !!!

How about you

Hoyyyy Christ!crutch

I missed you.

Prince Nauj
WOW HOW AWESOME !!!! thats really cool !!!

*struggles to catch all the kittens*

I told you i stoled it and its mine now !!!! mad
oh gf its on .... throws a million of kittens until they scrath and bite lilmisskitten and gives back picture... mwahahahaha evil face

lilmisskitten
Hoyyyy Christ!crutch

I missed you.

i missed you too !!! hug you should never of leaved me mad lol

They would not bite me, i am there queen mad

*clutches to the picture* Neva !!

DaCanadianMoose

Uhhhh-huhh....LEAVED you? Honey...darling heart....that is adorable.

lilmisskitten
Uhhhh-huhh....LEAVED you? Honey...darling heart....that is adorable.

cry
But you leftded me...what happened hug

DaCanadianMoose
cry
But you leftded me...what happened hug

laughing out loud Are you going for cutest person of the year award?

Well, my dad died, then my grandmother all within 8 days of each other, and things got a little out of whack for a while.

Revernd Maynard
*boom shaka-lakas into thread*

sup people

lilmisskitten
laughing out loud Are you going for cutest person of the year award?

Well, my dad died, then my grandmother all within 8 days of each other, and things got a little out of whack for a while.

Moosey no.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

OMG aww.... i feel so sorrie for you ! i hope your ok now hug

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
*boom shaka-lakas into thread*

sup people

Hey, Hey

Prince Nauj

They would not bite me, i am there queen mad

*clutches to the picture* Neva !!
of course they can bite you.. I am there king so I am more powerful than you.... get her kittens.!!! mwahahahaha evil face

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
of course they can bite you.. I am there king so I am more powerful than you.... get her kittens.!!! mwahahahaha evil face

There is no way the will listen to you !

Prince Nauj
There is no way the will listen to you ! oh yes they will , just try my pretty just try. I'll get you my pretty and all of your kittens to mwahahahah evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.