Obi-Wan runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Se7in
This is ROTS Obi-Wan and he can use either experienced Ataru or mastered Soresu.

All fights take place in the Geonosian Arena.

Obi-Wan gets a 3-hour resting period between each fight.

Easy Levels:

1. Zett Jukassa
2. Jango Fett
3. Coleman Trebor

Medium Levels:

4. Barris Offee
5. Aayla Secura

Hard Levels:

6. Kit Fisto
7. (ROTS) Anakin Skywalker and Qui-Gon Jinn.

Can he do it, and if not, how far does he get?

DrDoom101
lol, jango is easier than Barris? He goes up to 7 and gets manhandled by the two.

Se7in
I think so. I mean Jango was only able to challenge Obi with the help of his son in the Slave IV. Plus, Obi was trying to capture him, not kill him. Luminara was said to be a Soresu master with physical abilities which boosted her fighting skills.

darthsith19
He makes it to Ani and Qui-Gon.

Ianus
Easy Levels:

1. Zett Jukassa
2. Jango Fett
3. Coleman Trebor

Zett would take seconds. No padawan of that age can contend with a war-seasoned Jedi Master.

jango Fett is a bigger threat than Barriss Offee, but since Obi-Wan isn't pulling any punches I say he takes Fett with much less effort.

Coleman Trebor may very well be a decent fighter but his defense apparently sucks so I give him a good five minutes.

Medium Levels:

4. Barris Offee
5. Aayla Secura

Barriss was barely a knight before she died but her dedication to Form III might make her last longer against Obi-Wan than usual. Nonetheless, he is more experienced and crafty, and she will go down. Aayla will be a bit tougher, but not much.

Hard Levels:

6. Kit Fisto
7. (ROTS) Anakin Skywalker and Qui-Gon Jinn.

Kit Fisto would be close, but not nearly as close as it was in The Cestus Deception. Meanwhile, Annie and Qui-Gon will probably kill Obi-Wan unless he can manage to separate them.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Se7in
I think so. I mean Jango was only able to challenge Obi with the help of his son in the Slave IV. Plus, Obi was trying to capture him, not kill him. Luminara was said to be a Soresu master with physical abilities which boosted her fighting skills.
Luminara? You said Bariss before.

Se7in
lol I'm an idiot, but Barriss was the apprentice of Luminara, so it is only logical she shares the same fighting style. While she may not be as strong, I think she could take Jango.

Jack O'Neil
Ani and Qui-Gon (both using offensive forms) would be Obi's downfall

Illustrious
Obi-Wan dies against the final duo if the two have any sense of collusion. Though it does seem like Anakin respected and admired Qui-Gon more than anyone else.

If Anakin decides to be stupid though, they lose.

Darth Faunus
Zett Jukassa takes, as Janus said, seconds. While the Padawan may be able to hold his own against a few clones, he'll go down rather quickly against the Jedi Master. Jango Fett, while deadly, is going to find himself scorched by his own reflected blaster fire. And Trebor, well, he may be a decent duelist, but he too will fall soon into the battle against someone like Obi-Wan.

Barris, due to her proficiency with Soresu, may take a minute or two more than some others, but she's really not a challenge for a seasoned warrior who''s mastered Soresu. Aayla won't be much of a challenge, either.

This is where the fun begins. Kit Fisto would be a considerable challenge for Obi-Wan. He may no longer be Kenobi's superior, but he's damn close to his level. Obi-Wan would, after several minutes of dueling, bring down the Nautolan. Although it would be amazingly more difficult than any of his past battles.

I say he actually has a chance at #7. While Qui-Gon was able to break Maul's defenses twice, and Anakin leanded several blows, even a choke, Obi-Wan won't be easy to overcome, even to these aggressive fighters. They might be able to work well together, but if Obi-Wan can hold them off, he might be able to exploit a weakness in his former Master's form. In all honesty, I think he'll be brought down by Anakin. But if he can take out Qui-Gon, I'd say he has a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.