Who loves Roguegirl15!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
Who loves roguegirl15...anybody?This is the new fanclub...sort of

JacopeX
wink me! hi2

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
wink me! hi2
Who? What the f**k?

Bun Bun
i randomly picked a answer.............. me likey ur avy tho!!

Kharhmah
I do not know thee, therefore I cannot love thee.

roguegirl15
true...I mean as in the friendly form...yes or no

Mr Parker
With a name like rogue,how could I not love ya? big grin rogue is a lot stronger than me-spidey,so I would sure hate to make you mad though.I dont think i would have a prayer against you in a fight.

roguegirl15
ah, thanx...spidey sense rox!

roguegirl15
Queens is in the building! HI

Zatch
now come on this is truely a noob thread you have started.

roguegirl15
no...i've been around.I want my own original thread!Yeah i should stop.Stop being a hater Zatchinnocent.Do u love me....

JacopeX
lol

Lightningrod
enough with these dumb noob threads

Zatch
Originally posted by roguegirl15
no...i've been around.I want my own original thread!Yeah i should stop.Stop being a hater Zatchinnocent.Do u love me.... do what?

roguegirl15
Originally posted by Lightningrod
enough with these dumb noob threads Whats wit the haters...if it bothers u so much stop hatin and stop visiting...youre welcome cool

JacopeX
Yea yea

roguegirl15
Originally posted by Zatch
do what? Am i cool?Do you love me?(thus the name of the thread) stick out tongue

roguegirl15
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yea yea confused

Zatch
Am i cool?Do you love me?(thus the name of the thread) stick out tongue No and No.

roguegirl15
why?Ithough u were my friendcry

Zatch
why?Ithough u were my friendcry you are but you are being a super noob at the moment. This is just another poser thread. To many of these already exist.

roguegirl15
come on.give me some credit have you looked at the crappier threads that they have on here.I guess i was fellin super noobish? Noobie!

DarkC
Please stop making stupid threads.

Zatch
come on.give me some credit have you looked at the crappier threads that they have on here.I guess i was fellin super noobish? Noobie! yeah tone it down some you are making to many of them.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bun Bun
i randomly picked a answer.............. me likey ur avy tho!!

yeah cool avvy rogue.dont know if it accurately shows what kind of person you are,but just by the avvy,it makes me want to talk to you because I get the impression from the friendly smile on the bunny,that your just like that bunny,friendly. wink

Kharhmah
true...I mean as in the friendly form...yes or no
In that case..........

'fraid not.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by DarkC
Please stop making stupid threads.

you mean like that moronic wildest sexual fantasy thread that the mods should have closed ages ago? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I would rather see a bunch of threads by poster than thats tupoid thread brought back to page one.that thread just says all there is about the immaturity of this site.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Lightningrod
enough with these dumb noob threads
AMEN!

Mr Parker
again you all should be saying enough with that wildest sexual fantasy thread if you want to complain about any thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Mr Parker
again you all should be saying enough with that wildest sexual fantasy thread if you want to complain about any thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well at least that thread has an interesting quality to it. And will make it over a day on the first page and over 40 posts.....

Mr Parker
a certain poster is much more enjoyable to talk about than some juvenile topic like that though,yeah it has over 40 posts because stupid threads like that make lots of posters flock to it.its the mature threads like this one that dissapear because people here dont want want to talk about mature stuff.mature threads never do stay around very long here.

DanieLs_4_Ever
a certain poster is much more enjoyable to talk about than some juvenile topic like that though,yeah it has over 40 posts because stupid threads like that make lots of posters flock to it.its the mature threads like this one that dissapear because people here dont want want to talk about mature stuff.mature threads never do stay around very long here.
So let me guess, you're not into the whole sex scene right?
You're more into..talking to people that try to keep fads going and try to fit in by asking how many people like/love them on a site...? Am I right?

Kharhmah
This thread is mature? blink

roguegirl15
yeah cool avvy rogue.dont know if it accurately shows what kind of person you are,but just by the avvy,it makes me want to talk to you because I get the impression from the friendly smile on the bunny,that your just like that bunny,friendly. wink cool Mr.Parker glad you gave me a chance... big grin

roguegirl15
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
So let me guess, you're not into the whole sex scene right?
You're more into..talking to people that try to keep fads going and try to fit in by asking how many people like/love them on a site...? Am I right? Then I can say this thread isnt for you...it was a place for friends and cool people to hang out just like any lounge thread...

roguegirl15
Omg ...I like love you Rogue girl, ur da best eveeer! Totally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.