Lana pregnant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adamrubin
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9779/lexmas13qm.jpg

Jedi Priestess
dream sequence for the episode Lemas to air on Dec 8th and there are 11 more pictures.

MysteryRidah
Lol, yea i seen it.

FistOfThe North
Holy, i see Lex there..but it is a dream i guess, the hell is she dreaming about. Lex knockin her up on Lexmas?

arcadia_x
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Holy, i see Lex there..but it is a dream i guess, the hell is she dreaming about. Lex knockin her up on Lexmas?

Isn't it Lex's dream? I thought I read about this episode somewhere. I could be way off...

Mainstream
it's Lex dream

Ultimate Hulk43
This is going to be a weird episode.....

Jedi Priestess
The WB's description

LEX IS VISITED BY THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE - Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) is given an envelope with damaging information that will destroy Jonathan's (John Schneider) life and must decide whether he will use it as it will also bring harm to Clark (Tom Welling) and Martha (Annette O'Toole). Before he can decide what to do, Lex is shot and falls into a coma. He dreams that his mother (Alisen Down) visits him and shows him the life he could lead if he walks away from his father (John Glover) and LuthorCorp. In this alternate life, Lex is happily married to Lana (Kristin Kreuk) with a baby on the way. Meanwhile, Chloe (Allison Mack) asks Clark to use his powers to deliver Christmas presents to needy kids. Erica Durance also stars. Holly Harold wrote the episode directed by Rick Rosenthal

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
The WB's description

LEX IS VISITED BY THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE - Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) is given an envelope with damaging information that will destroy Jonathan's (John Schneider) life and must decide whether he will use it as it will also bring harm to Clark (Tom Welling) and Martha (Annette O'Toole). Before he can decide what to do, Lex is shot and falls into a coma. He dreams that his mother (Alisen Down) visits him and shows him the life he could lead if he walks away from his father (John Glover) and LuthorCorp. In this alternate life, Lex is happily married to Lana (Kristin Kreuk) with a baby on the way. Meanwhile, Chloe (Allison Mack) asks Clark to use his powers to deliver Christmas presents to needy kids. Erica Durance also stars. Holly Harold wrote the episode directed by Rick Rosenthal

Sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing Lex, the purley good guy for an episode. He really likes Lana, but will he ever tell her. He's scared of being rejected I guess. Lana doesn't want him at all anyway, she made it crystal clear to Clark.

Sometimes if feel bad or Lex cause he tries to be cool, yet no one wants to be cool with him. And he tries, he puts in the effort. Like i didn't like how Lois bashed him at the Talon in season5/ep.8. And he was just minding his own business. But he got her back good, damn he did, you know how fierce Lex can be with his words, lol. But yea, and it's been like that with people and him since he was a kid. it's think it's why he turns out to be a mean mofo . And Clark's deadliest enemy. He just lost it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Agreed.

lowrider370
Lana is so sexy

Master Naresh
lowrider sick she's pregnant!,but doesn't she get his baby and becomes vice -president?

lowrider370
i was making a general statement about her

Smallville
Isnt that special. But, even so... something like that... you might want to put in the spoilers. Especially since you got it from Kryptonsite.

Jedi Priestess
Whom are you speaking to Scotty?? Oh never mind I know. And give it up babe, this section has went SERIOUSLY downhill since you left.

Jedi Priestess
you KNOW why this post was made and you know I am talking to you stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
*cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.