Sleep Away Camp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*~Puppy eyes~*
I said let me geuss she's gonna pull out marshmellows and heat them when she burned down the tent. AND IT REALLY HAPPENED!!!! Hahahahhahahahehehehehehe!! *Huggles* laughing out loud laughing angel

*~Puppy eyes~*
We were also very shoked... like WHOA!!!!! jawdroptv_happy

nancy_englund
im looking foward to it. the first one was the great, and subsequencly had the best ending i have ever seen in a horror movie.
oh yeah.
plus some guy is comming back who acted in one of the first ones.
sleep away camp rocks.

nancy_englund
i really want to point out that i don't paticualrly like any of them but the first, yet i have actually seen all of them.
still, excited.

Impediment
Ehh, Sleepaway Camp was good for a watch, with a few good scenes, especially the extra long close up shot of the fat kitchen worker screaming in utter agony after being doused with excruciatingly hot water. The ending of part 1 was good, but the sequels were for shit, IMO. They should've been sponsored by Cheese Whiz. LOL

*~Puppy eyes~*
IT WASN'T A GOOD MOVIE!!!!! I'm just saying I predicted something funny and it happened!!!

b-dan
is that the movie with the cover of it has a girl with a back pack and she had freddys claws, jasons mask, and leatherfaces chain saw on it

*~Puppy eyes~*
Hellllllllo any buddy?

*~Puppy eyes~*
Uhhhhhh nope! ^________^ Doesn't remind me of anything.......gossip

Impediment
Originally posted by b-dan
is that the movie with the cover of it has a girl with a back pack and she had freddys claws, jasons mask, and leatherfaces chain saw on it

Yes it is.

b-dan
thought so

cropsy_is_god
I like the Sleepaway films apart from the fact in the 2nd one you knew who the killer was from the start i thought it was gonna be kept a secert til the end but that doesn't put me off them. I heard part 4 retuen to sleepaway camp is comming out this year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.