Hit 2 Byrds With One Rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
Come, let's pop a couple of pigeons

Josh_k
hell yeah2guns i hate tham their always sh*ting on my car!

Inspectah Deck
Yeah, and on my shirt

mattador
"If you can't hit two birds with one stone, use a grenade."

Sorry, thats a bad joke I heard a long time ago and this this is the only thread I see that it would be considered ON-topic.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by mattador
"If you can't hit two birds with one stone, use a grenade."

Sorry, thats a bad joke I heard a long time ago and this this is the only thread I see that it would be considered ON-topic.

Agreed

Josh_k
i herd to kill to see gulls you attach two ends of a fishing line into one, and then have it leading up to the fishing rod. so the fishing line looks like a capital 'Y' then attact baid to each end. as both bird fly in a takr the bait, they attemt to fly off ending up flying into eachother. LMAO hysterical

Inspectah Deck
Collision

Josh_k
and that leads to two less birds to s#*t on my car. i swear every time i wash it as soon as i turn my back, those sneeky ass F*@!ers have done it again blowup

Inspectah Deck
What car you drive?

GCG
Woohoo ! I caught this fly thats been buzzing around the room and pestering me.

I clipped its wings and its now pinned to my mouse-pad as it making a feeble attempt to crawl away.

Any torture suggestions ?

justjakk
Originally posted by GCG
Woohoo ! I caught this fly thats been buzzing around the room and pestering me.

I clipped its wings and its now pinned to my mouse-pad as it making a feeble attempt to crawl away.

Any torture suggestions ? barry manilowe

GCG
laughing out loud Didnt know it had ears

cruel jedi
laughing

torturing poor and innocent creatures no expression

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.