yu yu hakusho rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampire_girl
ok well start at the human world. place your characters anywhere. but yuske and kuwabara and kieko, omg no ones playig her!!!! ill play her. ok well they need to be in the human world right now. enjoy

TheQuincy
what's like, the timeline. At what point are we?

Vampire_girl
( i dont know. i guess....i dont know @.@)

Movie_Geek_
(( How about right before the Dark Tournament b/c most everyone should a least know that point and it will give us a lot of time to set up the play. Plus that is when their powers started getting strong. ))

Vampire_girl
( o yea ok)

Thunder Fox
(awwww that means now demon yuske sad

Vampire_girl
hina, ruri and yukina walked through the snow. they tried to reach the Dark Tournament.

TheQuincy
wait we are actually going to fight in the tournament?

DarkDethbringer
cool!

Vampire_girl
ya i guess. that would be better

TheQuincy
that would take too long. And it's not an original story.

Vampire_girl
ok fine. we dont

Movie_Geek_
Then what point are we going to go from and what story are we going to set up?

Vampire_girl
does anyone want to fight SUZAKU? or does anyone want to make their own villan?

TheQuincy
lets fight king yemma.

and his special forces.

And KOENMA

Vampire_girl
ok...wait isnt he good?

TheQuincy
Yea. Make up a plot of him being controlled or something. Or he does something that the heroes don't agree with....I dont know it's not my rpg.

Thunder Fox
i could always make up villan for you to fight

Vampire_girl
ahhh!!!!! fox make up a character that can control the king! there! yea

Thunder Fox
(alright)

Wild Cherry
Taisa stepped through the crisp snow, her blond hair billowed in the wind... she was still in the human world, but the portal was close by... takin gher wolf form, she sped across the snowy avenue, and towards the train station... the portal should be in the woods behind it. {People gasped and stared as she ran by. With out a look back, she dashed through the train station to the opposite side, when she emerged, several people after her only found the girl. " yuove seen...*pant*.. a wolf?" they asked. she nodded, and pointed past the statiion. Grinning she picked up her bag and ehaded fourth, her scarf wrapped around her slender neck.

TheQuincy
kurama sat on the bench of the train station. He was in Mushiyori city. He had just visited Kuwabara at his home, and thought he'd head over to check on Genkai. He sat with his leg crossed over the other, in a very pleasant style. He heard giggling to his right, and looked over to see 2 younger girls looking in his direction. He sighed. He heard over the intercom "The next train departure to the deep woods leaves in three minutes. He stood up and slid his bag on his back. It was slightly breezy, but his brown leather jacket kept him warm. He took a few dollars out of his white pants and bought a ticket for the next train. "Thank You" He said to the teller as she handed him his change. "Have a good day" He smiled at the older woman and walked away to the train. He got inside and walked half way down the cart. He sat into a booth by himself and opened up a book. "Now where was I?" He asked flipping through the pages.

TheQuincy
(....it didn't die already did it?)

Thunder Fox
(im just thinking i'll post later)

Vampire_girl
(wait where is everyone? and can my character go in the human world?)

Thunder Fox
(yes i thinkand i am the yuske the demon and i'll post the villan in a little bit)

Chaosbark
"Hrmph." The quiet snow filtered along the ground as Hiei would be seen walking steadily alone. He hadn't really bothered finding Kurama but he guessed now was as good as time as any. He had decided on staying along the woods around the portal most likely was good enough. If he really wanted to find Kurama then he wouldn't have that much trouble doing so. Eyes filtering the landscape he noticed a woman but disregarded her without a second look. Kurama would most likely be in that city just a way ahead as Hiei took a seat along a snow covered rock. His attire consisted of a simple black wrap around cloak going up along his chin as coal-locks drifted for a bit in the freezing temperature. Hiei would most likely wait for a while before approaching the inner confines of the city.

TheQuincy
(this should just be at then end of the show)

ChakraStrings
Kuwabara had his hands in pockets to protect them against the frozen weather. He decided that he'd look around for Yuskue, and maybe even got into a fight or something. "Damn snow..." He said as he continued his walk through the frozen haven.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------At about the sametime, Jin was flying around human world. He was looking for Toya, who, had said to have run off into the human world. Scratching his head a few times, he decided to call it quits. Hitting the ground with a thud, Jin walked a few paces then smiled, "I know your around here someplace Toya..." His senses were sharp as he attempted to track Toya, the ice demon.

Vampire_girl
as yukina and her companiona walked around she noticed a boy sitting on a rock. she rushed towards him "are you hurt?" she said ready to heal him

Thunder Fox
yuske was laying in his bed listening to some music

Chaosbark
Hiei turned quietly at the girl running towards him. Simply rising he bounded off leaping from snow laden tree limb to snow laden tree limb. He really wasn't in a mod to converse with any one.

Wild Cherry
The wolf lifted her nose. there were more..hm... two demons...'thats odd...' she thought. they were...hm..same blood? perhaps... her fur blew in the wind. She growled suddenly when a new scent was picked up..and another lost..." hhn.." she growled... the portal.. could it have just..dissapeard..? Seemingly out of no where two men jupmed out of the bushes, one weilding a pistol.

With a snarl Taisa dashed past them and back to the train station, jumping into the back of a train. Her ears perked up....another demon was here... with a much human scent though..

Chaosbark
The noise of two arguing males sounded as Hiei's attention was drawn. Quietly leaping down he would land deftly as the one with the pistol turned and fired one shot. Reflexes automatically kicking in he would watch the bullet simply skim by. Withdrawing the blade in one movement two blue slashes would be seen revealing Hiei sheathing his blade. "Hmph, you just don't know you are dead yet. Fools.." He would continue walking listening to the men falling in two peices.

Wild Cherry
In the distance, Taisa heard a gunshot sound..oh no.. she hoped those men hadnt.... " damn.." she whispered. she considered jumping out of the train, but the noise ceased, and the youkais energy was still present... so, it was the men who were killed.

Thunder Fox
(damn bad timeing g2g)

Movie_Geek_
Sikura was sitting on a ledge in the human world, her legs hung over the edge and her arms were folded against her chest. The breeze caught her dark black hair and blew it in front of her face. She had been sitting there for a long time, there was a odd energy in the air that she could not trace, it was to weak. She normally would have just dismissed it as so low demand that snuck past a portal but she could tell that there was more to this power then she felt.

Vampire_girl
"he dissapered..." she said her compainons rushing after her

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Vampire_girl
"he dissapered..." she said her compainons rushing after her

(( What are you talking about. I looked and can not find the poast that matches that stick out tongue ))

Vampire_girl
Originally posted by Chaosbark
Hiei turned quietly at the girl running towards him. Simply rising he bounded off leaping from snow laden tree limb to snow laden tree limb. He really wasn't in a mod to converse with any one.
(im not sure but i think he dissapered into a tree)

TheQuincy
"Ding!" Kuramas ears picked up the bell sounding the end of the trip. He picked up his belongings and headed outside. He brushed passed a crowd of people. They were hunting a wolf apparently. A man with a scruffy beard pointed at Kurama and asked "U seen a wolf?" Kurama shook his head. "Well watch out kid, there's a pack or two around here somewhere. Prolly hundreds" the man said exaggerating. "A wolf in these parts? In the daylight?" kurama asked doubtful. He smiled anyways, "I'll keep my eyes peeled" He said to the man. Then he continued walking.

Movie_Geek_
(im not sure but i think he disappeared into a tree)

((Ok thx now I get it. ))

Sikura just shrugged her shoulders, what ever she had sensed was gone now, all traces of it and disappeared. to worry about. She was making something out of nothing. She jumped down from the building into a dark ally and landed on light feet. She came out from the ally on to the brightly lit sidewalk. Two teen boys where standing a little way off from her as she past them her head them talking. The were talking about a wolf that had been spoted in the sub tunnels just below them. "Now that is odd......" She stepped down the stairs to the train station.

Wild Cherry
Rousing from the sharp dinging noise, Taisa took her human form and stood up, she still smelled the other demon... stepping briskly, she followed him off the train. she shivered as the icey cold of the morning hit her. She continued to track him, relying only on her keen scent. Athought then- which already should have- crossed her mind. Could he smell her too? she didnt really know what kind of demon she smelled, that was masked. Rolling her eyes, she continued on, her curiosity getting the best of her again. She took her wolf form and ran into a side street where she could more efficiantly evade the crowds.

She paused when a different scent struck her..no...demon hunter...here? she tried to never mind it, but couldnt shake the feeling. She knew she wasnt supposed tobe here..but she had to.. Suddenly a large man stepped out... he was somwhat powerful... " nice try..." he said in a taunting tone. Taisa smirked. his power was a meer pinhead compared to hers. Baring her teeth a snarl erupted from her throat, and to her dismay, two more came out from behind her. " you cant beat a legend.." she whispered, about to attack. " damn.." she mumbled... she was going to have to bluff or run or something..she had forgotten that she had exchanged her powers for today to get here... a bit nervously she continued to growl at them.. she had to think of something.. and fast.

TheQuincy
Kurama walked on continuouslly. His backpack slung over his right shoulder. Then he felt it. A familiar demon energy. Could it be? He looked behind him but didn't see anything. The wind howled through the trail he was on. His hair blowing to the side. He looked at his watch. Then back up to the trees. It couldn't be...

Wild Cherry
she backed up, and then bolted, soaring over the first man...she would have to rely on her speed.... soon another appeared in front of her. this was bad. She let out a loud quick howl, hoping that maybe a few other wolves were around...in this part they were uncommon, but wolves had a strong bond with taisa, and would always come to her aid. The man grabbed her, pushing her to the floor.. if this couldve waited one day he would be dead... he grinned and the others joined him, pinning the angered wolf down.

TheQuincy
Kurama stared into the blustery trees. Kurama turned around. He'd have to see.

Wild Cherry
with a quick turn of her head taisa snapped at the man, peircing his throat with her sharp white fangs. Now crimson blood tinted her mouth as she strugled up and dashed forwards again, a sharp pain shot through her side suddenly and she fell to her knees. Again she tried to push herself unsuccesfuly and fell. The two other men had her... she shut her eyes tight.

Movie_Geek_
Sikura had tracked the wolf demand all the way to this point. It had been a stroke of luck that she had been close enough to her to seance her change into demand form all the way back at the station, she was the one she had first sensed and when she changed back to human Sikura had lost her power trail. The wolf demand was strong then the low levels she had run into put seem to have exhausted her strength. She saw the man start to strike down at the demand......

TheQuincy
The men were bound almost instantaneously. The thorns digging into their skin. Blood trickled. The calm voice spoke "Do you demon hunters not realize the laws of king enki of demon world?" He asked seriously. "No mischief in human world, no mischeif in demon world. This demon has done nothing, now leave it." The men cowered. He released them. They stared him down breifly, but the green eyes of the man with the whip pierced them. They walked away.

Kurama looked down at the wolf.

Wild Cherry
changing to her human form, Taisa looked up the person standing over her. " ..thank you..." she pushed her hand onto the wound on her side... she couldnt figure out waht it was, but it hurt...bad. She fell out of conciousness suddenly, still in her human form.

TheQuincy
Kurama picked her up. Genkai's temple wasn't very far, he could make it. He looked over at Sikura. "You aren't going to give us any trouble are you?" He asked calmly. The wolf demon girl in his arms fell in and out of concsiousness.

Wild Cherry
Taisa blinked taking in a shaky breath... she was embarrased.. this was pathetic. She wondered if the one who hasd opened the portal had planned this....

TheQuincy
As taisa awoke, the only thing she could really see was the light from the candle. She was in an all brown dojo-ish place. It was quiet save for the crickets outside. It was night time now. She was unconscious for some time. Then a door slid open. It was an old woman with grey hair. She was short and wore a pink kimono. "Well now," she said in a disgruntled voice, "It's about time u came to." She handed her a tray with some food and water. "Kids these days, doesn't anyone know how to stay out of trouble? Out of all of them the only one's who can even remotely avoid danger are Hiei and Kurama" She stood up and walked to the door.

Wild Cherry
" wait..!" she tried to stand, but the pain returned..much less though..she grunted. " where am i..?" she paused. " and what time is it..?"

Movie_Geek_
A chuckle came from Taisa's side as a pair of shoulders kindly but firmly held her to stay in the bed. "Calm down you are fine it is 8:00. You have been out for some time." Boton said with a smile. She had on a bright yellow sweater and jeans, her typical big smile on her face.

TheQuincy
"You're at my temple. I'm genkai, master of the spirit-wave. It's 8:00 right now. you might wnat to get some rest"

Wild Cherry
she thanked the girl, and then nodded. " only a few more hours then..." her hands felt cold and clamy.

Movie_Geek_
Botan got up and handed her a glass of water. "Only a few hours to what?" Curiosity filling her face.

Wild Cherry
" well..i.." she sighed. The girl looked trustworthy. " i came here to find someone...and to get here i had to have a demon open a portal... to do so, i had to exchange my owers for a day, i agreed. thats how important this person is to me..." she paused and looked at the door, then back. " well that means only a few hours till i get my powers back.." she took a sip of the water and then touched her side. A bandage was wrapped around it.

TheQuincy
Kurama sat inside genkai's temple. His knees on the carpet, he caught up with Genkai. "So it seems your doing as good as ever up here" He said nicely. "Well I get by, the frequent visits by you guys help me out. Yukina and Botan visit a lot." Genkai said gruffly. "How's the world doing?" She asked with an eyebrow lifted. Kurama smiled "Well there hasn't been a fight since Sensui, so I think we'll be ok." He joked. "How are the rest of the guys?" She asked. "Well Kuwabara is Kuwabara. He's fitting in well at his school. One of the most popular." Genkai smiled. Kurama continued "Yusuke and Keiko are doing great I hear. And I've talked with Hiei several times in demon world." He said. Genkai looked at Kurama. "And what of the girl?" She asked inquisitively. "She was attacked by illegal demon hunters." He said calmly.

Genkai still looked at him. "No, what OF the girl?" she asked. Kurama looked passed her. "She's a demon. A wolf demon." Genkai asked "and? You remember her don't you."

Kurama stood up. "No. Yoko does."

Movie_Geek_
Botan had a troubled look on her face. "A demon powerful enough to open a portal. Could you tell his name." Botan had a suspicion that this demand may end up being a new case.

Sikura sat on a tree limb outside of Genki's temple. She knew who these people where and she was not about to get much closer. The Spirit detective and his friends where not known for their kindness toward demands that had illegally escape into The human world, although she had not caused trouble while she had been there.

Wild Cherry
" his name, no...but..it was odd.. he seemed to know the desparation i felt to get here.. he said he knew of my past and of former crimes ive commited..." a paniked look spread across her face. " please... the things ive done.. i had to. i had no choice.. i know ive killed many, and stolen many valuble things..but i had to..."

TheQuincy
Kurama slid the door open. His hair over his eyes. He looked at Botan, then at the demon on the floor. He walked over to her.

"Couldn't escape your past could you Taisa?" He asked her.

Wild Cherry
Her eyes were drawn to the floor. of course she couldnt... she shook her head letting emories slide through her mind.. a single tear rolled down her cheek.

TheQuincy
"I can remember." He started. "You....Kuronue,.....and Yoko." He said looking outward. "I gave up that life. Looks like you have not." He said.

Wild Cherry
" i have also... i have to much to protect.. i can never forget though.. i never will..." she sighed and brought her eyes up to his.

TheQuincy
Kurama stood up. He smiled, and said calmly. "It might be best to forget."

Wild Cherry
" ... id have to find something stronger to remember then..." again she sighed. Suddenly a black wolf nudged open the door and ran to Taisa's side. She smiled as he licked her hand. " Konou... " he whined and nudged her hand. " ill be fine... go take care of your pack..." he licke dher cheek and dropped a package by her hand, then departed.

Chaosbark
Um, recap. )

Wild Cherry
(( kurama got off the train, and he and botan took me to genkais temple after i was ambushed yes ))

Thunder Fox
yuske remained in his room falling asleep to the music

TheQuincy
Kurama looked at the package the wolf had dropped off. "What does it say?" He asked taisa.

Wild Cherry
" hmm.." she picked it up and fumbled with the string around it.... inside was a blade, with a beautifully crafted handle.. a wolf howling.. there was a note. " 'I havnt forgotten...' " she read. " whats that supposed to mean? it doesnt say who its from..."

TheQuincy
Kurama stared back at her. He was of course, thinking. He was always thinking. Thinking around the clock. "I don't know." He said calmly. Kurama smiled. "Maybe you should just lay down. Let your wound heal." He said gesturing to the bandage.

Wild Cherry
" i guess..." she didnt want to be left alone with her powers so weak. " kurama..." she stopped herself. " never mind.." she let her head rest back gently.

TheQuincy
Kurama looked at her. Then he looked at Botan. "Botan, would you watch over her please?" He asked her. He looked back down at tai. "I have to go. I need to find somebody." He said. He turned and walked away, and slid the door shut.

"Hiei..."

Wild Cherry
Taisa nodded at him, then turned. Her eyes got a bit heavy and she soon fell into a light sleep. The last scent she caught was that of wolves...several of them were around the temple, no doubt keeping gaurd. A picture formed in her mind... yoko..and kuronue. She trembled in her sleep recalling the memories.

TheQuincy
(kuronue was a cool dude. Him and his pendant)

Wild Cherry
(( i know..he kicks ass... yes he's awesome love ))

TheQuincy
(aw please, Kurama could kick his ass EASY.)

Wild Cherry
(( an excellent match...kuronue and kuramalove...))

TheQuincy
(come on! Kurama would friggin destroy him! It would hurt to watch.)

Wild Cherry
(( hehe...aw..i love those two...love omg..i made a sig with both of them a long time ago..i should find it... ))

Vampire_girl
(recap)

TheQuincy
(yeah go get it cherry! I'll check it out. I'll whip out my old kurama sig momentarily as well.

recap: Tai was ambushed by 2 demon hunters, Kurama brought her to Genkai's temple, botan genkai and kurama are taking care of her)

Vampire_girl
(whos Tai again?)

Thunder Fox
(no one is looking for yuske T.T)

Wild Cherry
(whos Tai again?) (( me smile ))

Vampire_girl
( ok)

Vampire_girl
riku went looking for kurama and botan. her blue hair blew in the cold wind. she needed to get through the portal in time.

Wild Cherry
(( sorry stick out tongue ive been looking for that sig stick out tongue ))

Vampire_girl
(what sig?)

Movie_Geek_
Botan sat and kept watch. She did not like this, she knew that she should report to Koenma about what happened but she could not leave. Opening a portal was not a easy thing to do and if there was a demand trading powers and letting other demands in it was for a planed reason. She pulled out her compact, she would have to call Yuska, he could keep watch while she gave her report......

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
(( sorry stick out tongue ive been looking for that sig stick out tongue ))

Did you find it?

Wild Cherry
(( not yet..))

Thunder Fox
(......)

Vampire_girl
riku tried to open the portal.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(......)

(( I just called you so you can come down to the temple, unless you want to have the conversation. )) wink

Thunder Fox
(alright) yuske got up and off his bed and ran toward the temple

Movie_Geek_
riku tried to open the portal.

((If I rember right there are just random holes right? It has been a long time sence I saw the show on CT and anything past that I learned on spoiler sites. ))

Vampire_girl
(well im just going to let it open kay?)

Movie_Geek_
(( You got to do what you got to do. wink ))

Vampire_girl
(ok thanx)
when the portal opned she quickly went inside it. she came out in the human world and looked for yuske kurama and botan.
(wait so......who are we fighting?)

Movie_Geek_
(( Do not know yet ThunderFox made him up. We are just setting the stage. ))

Thunder Fox
(oh yeah opps)

Vampire_girl
(u didnt make it yet?)

Thunder Fox
(ah the curse of having a life........ no not yet i was job hunting i'll make it tonight)

Vampire_girl
(ok cuse i want to tell everyone at the temple about him)

Thunder Fox
(alright)

Wild Cherry
(( 2 years later stick out tongue i found the sig,...and managed ot put wild cherry on it big grin..its old so its not good, but ill probably put it up ))

Thunder Fox
(i need a new sig...)
Ternion was walking through the demon world buying his time

Vampire_girl
she checked genkai's temple and found kurama and botan. "botan! kurama!" she yelled "theres something terrible going on in the spirit world!! a demon named Ternion is stealing souls! you need to help me!" she yelled out of breath

Thunder Fox
yuske finally reached the temple panting
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ternion was walking up to A class demon and tricked them out of there souls

Vampire_girl
"yuske!!!" she yelled "theres a demon stealing souls!!!! you have to help us!!!" she yelled again

Thunder Fox
"ok ok mind calming down now and explain everything"

Vampire_girl
she took a deep breath and let it out. " ok explain" she said

Thunder Fox
(he was saying for you to explain)
Ternion was slowly walking toward king yamas palace

Vampire_girl
(o ok ignore the post like the other ones bag

Thunder Fox
(k laughing out loud )

Vampire_girl
(god!!!!! whats like wrong with me today!!!!!! i keep messing up on like everything!!!!!! bag

Thunder Fox
( laughing its alright just repost)

Vampire_girl
(bag fine)
"ok so i was walking and then i hear all these people screaming. then i see this guy like.... sucking out peoples souls and stuff. i had just enough time to escape but barely!!!"

Thunder Fox
"what class demon is he"

Vampire_girl
"i think hes A" she said

Thunder Fox
(no he's S class but preyus on mainly A classes but just leave your post it would be good for them to underestimate him)

Vampire_girl
(OMG!!!!!!! bag i screwed up agaiin!!!!! f.uck!!!!!)

Thunder Fox
(its fine don't worry about)

Vampire_girl
(girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Thunder Fox
(relax....relax)

Wild Cherry
Tai heard voices outside...loud, panicked voices. She yawnd and brushed some hair out of her eyes. " huh...?" Her wounds didnt hurt at all now... she grinned. Her powers were back...she mustve healed herself in her sleep. She stood up and the cold morning chill hit her. Chills ran down her spine and she took her wolf form and trotted over to a small creek that ran through the woods. In her human form shen sat, dipping her fingers in the water. She smiled when a little fox eyed her from the other side.

TheQuincy
(alright I'm all caught up.)

Wild Cherry
(( omfg....awesome sig yes love i found mine but its old so its not good ))

TheQuincy
(well Barker is surely a signature artist.)

Kurama walked through the trees. He left before Yusuke and Yukina had arrived, so was unaware of the threat. He was looking for Hiei. After walking for a half hour, Kurama's mind was at work. The sudden reappearance of Tai, Yoko's former ally, had stirred something. Could she be trusted? Probably not. She hadn't given any information regarding her arrival. He was looking for Hiei because he might have an insight into what's going on in Demon World. He was after all, a member of the demon world police.

Wild Cherry
(( yes, he is yes )) Tai looked at her reflection in the rippled water... she saw the face of a theif. Sighing she splashed the reflection away. She laid back and looked up at the sky. Standing, she looked around. She breathed in kurama's deep scent. That of rain and roses. Tai changed into her wolf aspect and walked steadily down the stream. There was someone very important she had to find... her body trembled. She didnt even know if he was alive.....all she knew was that it was here she felt his energy..... her brother..

TheQuincy
(woah plot bomb! what does your character look like?)

Wild Cherry
(( her brother? well i dont think im gonna really bring him in much...that was just Taisa's reason for entering the human world, ive had t from the beggining yes ))

TheQuincy
(i mean tai. What does Tai look like? Pic or anything?)

Wild Cherry
(( ooh.. well im trying ot find a suiting pic, but it has a description in her profile smile ))

TheQuincy
(ah gotcha wink )

Wild Cherry
(( ^.^...i think i might put up the yoko/kuronue sig... im still considering stick out tongue )) She continued walking and then changed to her human aspect, humming softly.

Movie_Geek_
love (( I like the sig Quincy))

(( I am a little confused, I went back and read everything but I do not get what we are doing right now. ))

Wild Cherry
(( well im just walkin, and yusuke and ...soemone are looking for a demon..kurama is looking for hiei ))

Thunder Fox
Ternion had stopped and relaxed alittle not really worrying about anything

Wild Cherry
Tai walked up behind Kurama and sat down, watching him. She wondered where the other one was....Hiei.. Lifting one large paw she itched her pitch black muzzle, and then laid down on a rock.

Thunder Fox
yuske was kinda pacing back and forth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------Ternion had got up and continued his path towards king yama's palace

Wild Cherry
Standing, Taisa lifted her nose to the air... She picked up Yusuke's scent and walked in his direction.

Vampire_girl
(recap)

Thunder Fox
( Ternion is getting closer to king yama or whatever his name is and yuske is paceing)
Yuske was sighing impatently

Vampire_girl
"well when do you want to go there and defeate him?" riku asked yuske

Thunder Fox
"lets go now" yuske said annoyed
Ternion forced his way in the palace

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>