HERO TOURAMETN (( Included Created Characters))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Ok if you want to enter or get info, go to the rules and registration thread, thats were everything is talked about for the fights and qualifications. If you are reading this and you didnt join yet, join now and ill tell you when you will be in the tournament and/ or who you will fight.

IIght here we go now here are all the fights that is gonna start this rp.

((This shall happen monday))

Garaa Vs. Dante ((winner goes against Oyoka)) : 5:00 PM

Kiana Vs. Samus ((winner Goes against Cassandra)) : 5:30 PM

Master C. Vs. Haku : 6:00 PM

Vegeta Vs. Jacope X : 6:30

In the mean time, RP amongst yourselves Until the tournament starts iight. Shall I start?))

JacopeX
::Jacope X Was traing hard for the tournament in a gym in X-realm. He practices on his powers and figthing techinique. Jacope X wants to win this tournament 5 times and become a legendary hero. Its a dream every hero wants and this tournament is held every monday for no on. Jacope X walks out of the gym and rest::

JacopeX
((sorry for the typo on the title))

TheQuincy
Gaara was curled into a small ball on top of a building in his village. The moons glow was bright and shone on Gaara. He cradled back and forth mumbling about his mother.

"Yes mother, I'm sorry mother. I will give you good blood. Worthy blood at the tournament. Don't cry mother." He laughed hysterically and gave a wicked smile.

Meanwhile.

"HAH!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Vegeta screamed as he blasted energy blast after energy blast. He looked around him. He was in the air and their was debris and smoke all around him. The mountains he was firing at were completely obliterated. He then did thousands of kicks and punches in the blink of an eye, trying to get faster and faster. He collapsed from exhaustian, and swore to himself. "Damn it kakarot! I'm going to enter this ridiculous tournament! Damn you for not entering! I'm going to destroy the competition and finally beat you!"

JacopeX
::JAcope X Was flying in the air and thinking with the breeze of the air cooling him down::

JAcope X: Vegeta, you will fall in front of me and bow to the ruler of X-realm!

Thunder Fox
samus was on Zebes once more to see if anything is repairable and started scavangeing parts
-------------------------------------------------
oyoka was riding through town

DarkDethbringer
~wait we were to say who we wanted to be? damn can we say here?~

JacopeX
((No only in the rules and registration thread iight))

Family_guy725
Okay here is my character

Name: Klen
species: Kaleesh
Abilities: has force powers allowing him to fire lightning from his fingers, force push ,force pull,force jump, force run etc. etc.
weaponry: Two lightsabers, Blaster pistol
Bio: A well known Kaleesh war family Klen was taken too be trained by the jedi at a young age but kept his war helmet and blaster his family had handed down he climbed the ranks quickly and soon became a master

JacopeX
((post that in the registrtion thread!))

Family_guy725
oh sorry

JacopeX
::JAcope X was on his way to the mountains but then sees Vegeta, his oppoment for the tournament::

Thunder Fox
samus had returned to her ship and set her auto pilot to the tournment site

Jacobleo
Jacob went to the gym and started to train for the next tournement

JacopeX
::Jacope X teleported to the tournament and saw a couple people there also. He was pumped up::

TheQuincy
(I'll be here for five. Ready to kick some ass)

Gaara looked around at all the other opponents. He smiled. Blood would certainly be spilt.

Vegeta leaned against a wall, his arms crossed. "Tsk" he spat as the fools around him jumped around excitedly.

JacopeX
((remembr, our fight ((JAcope X vs Vegeta)) is gonna happen 6:30 aiight))

Trickster
(6:30 where? GMT?)

JacopeX
eastern, sortry i didnt mention that part.

Thunder Fox
samus' ship had landed abut a 100 yards from the site and she got out and looked around

JacopeX
::Jacope X sat down excited inside that he is gonna fight Vegeta::

Thunder Fox
oyoka drove up to the tournement site and got off and went to where jacope was

JacopeX
::Jacope turns to Oyoka::

Hey, are you part of the tournament?

Thunder Fox
nodded "yes i am"

JacopeX
hmmm, well i would jus like to wish you good luck..... for now aiight..

::Jacope X checked his watch and the tournament was about to start in 15 mins. He glares at Vegeta who is standing yards away from him::

TheQuincy
Vegeta doesn't even look at him. He knew he'd eliminate everyone at this tournament. he could blow it up right now. he gripped his gloved hand into a fist and growled. "Damn It kakarot. I have to waste my time on them!"

JacopeX
::JAcope X can tell Vegeta is being cocky. Jacope Shows off by transforming into Jacope XX. he then turns back into JAcope tryin not to waste his energy.::

Jacope X: Watch it Vegeta. You dont know what youre up against.

Thunder Fox
oyoka nodded "good luck to you as well" looked a vegeta "whats with him looks like he needs anger managment

TheQuincy
(come on lets get started)

JacopeX
((iight then since me, quincy, and thunda is here but thunders opponent isnt here yet and veryone else is comin a different time, lets start off))

VEGETA vs JACOPE X

::JAcope X walks in the fighting floor and is preapred to fight::

Thunder Fox
(k)
oyoka reached the arena to watch the match samus had arrived also and stayed by the arena

TheQuincy
Vegeta scoffs. He thought this was ridiculous. And this "kid" he was fighting was getting extremely annoying. he walked into the ring and didn't even get into a fighting position. "You fool. I am the prince of all saiyans."

JacopeX
And i am the elder gods chosen hero. I shall defeat you with everything i am!!!

::JAcope gets into a jitsu stance and charges. He turns into Jacope X, his first powerful form::

Thunder Fox
samus shook his head "some race.......is that why you were wiped out by some fool Chozo's are better fighters"

TheQuincy
Vegeta looked at Jacope charging. He gave a half smile. This insolent child thought that his transformation was remotely powerful. He waited for him to come, with his eyes closed.

JacopeX
::Jacope X walks to him slowly::

I can see what youre tryin to prove. Well it dosent impress me at all. Hell, ill let you try to hit me, whether you miss or hit me, I shall start destroying you.

::Jacope gets in Ninjitsu stance::

Thunder Fox
Samus used her scan visor and scanned Vegeta and jacope and scanned for information and weaknesses turned and scaned oyoka and continued to watch the fight

TheQuincy
Vegeta just looked at him. "Don't talk to me like your some brave fighter. You worthless kid. I'll take that hit, and make it count." He smiled and in an instant was gone. He zipped behind Jacope and kicked him directly in the spine, sending him flying foward. Vegeta zipped in front again and gave him a powerful uppercut. The uppercut sent jacope flying, but Vegeta met him in the air. He spun a heel directly into jacope's chest, and he crashed into the ground. Vegeta didn't even break a sweat. in fact, this was completely boring.

Thunder Fox
oyoka was traceing Vegeta's movements perfectly samus was scanning on how much of a threat they were and remained silent

JacopeX
::as Vegeta tried to hit Jacope X in the chest with his heel, He catches it twist his ankle in a 360 degree angle. He gets up quick and does a 50 hit combo by throwing power balls at vegeta. JAcope X then chrges at him at kicks him in the face hard making him go into the stands. He then gets a Big bang Fire ball ready::

TheQuincy
Vegeta got up angrily. There was a small tear in his blue training suit. He looked over at the imbecile. "For your sake, I hope you plan on apologizing. Or better yet, stand there and let me kick your ass." Vegeta said. "Bastard." He looked at him forming the big bang fireball. "Bastards like you, will never amount to anything. In the end, you are nothing compared to me." he sped toward him and grabbed his wrist, the one forming the big bang fireball. The fireball stopped forming and Vegeta put his hand in front of Jacope's face. "Now, It's MY favorite move. My Big Bang Attack" The energy gathered around Vegeta's palm, then, it blasted forward, tearing everything in it's path, Jacope was thrown with it. Vegeta smiled. "And the idiot is already in his transformation"

Thunder Fox
(damn g2g be on as soon as possible)

JacopeX
::Jacope blocks it with a barrier and saves the fire bomb in his veins. easily but it wont hold too long, He quickly transform into Jacope XX to see if this transformation will work. Jacope gets out the way and throws the fire ball that was saved in his veins::

TheQuincy
Vegeta smirked. The fireball fazed off of his glistening glowing electrical body. He had transformed into super saiyan. Not because he was nervous, but to show that this match meant nothing, and he didn't care if he wasted energy.

"Galick Gun, FIRE!!" He said shooting the purple beam at Jacope's body.

JacopeX
::Jacope finally takes out his sword and slices the beam in half going both ways but they both come back to jacope. He dodges them causing them to crahs. He charges at vegeta and uppercuts him so hard. He goes flying up with him and does a 200 hit combo. He then bicyckle kicks him hard down into the floor creating a dent he is in now. He ends the combo with a green blast::

Maleficus
(Is the tournament held in any specific place, or can we have a fight anywhere?)

JacopeX
((its in a ring))

Family_guy725
(can i hop in even though i wont be in this part of the tournament)

JacopeX
((Yo im starting the tournament over because it didnt start very good. Post youre character in the rules and registration thread))

Family_guy725
~kool u remaking teams~

JacopeX
((no teams, only groups))

Thunder Fox
was it my turn or am i diqaulified

TheQuincy
(We're done already? Didn't get too scared now did ya?)

Maleficus
Popeye had just gotten home on shore leave. He was walking home when he saw the sign up for a fighting tournament. "Gosh! I could wins me some money doin' what I does best." He thought to himself finding his way to the ring. He waited for his watch and sang to psych himself up. "I'm strong to the finish cause I eats me spinach, I'm Popeye the sailor man!"

Vampire_girl
(shit am i disqualified? i had school)

Maleficus
(I'm not sure what is going on. Post on the other thread to ask Jacope X. I think he just didn't like the way the fights were going.)

takuto
(Jacope has restarted the tournament. If you are new, post your character in the Character Thread.)

JacopeX
^^^Yea what he said. I restarded it cuz alot of people PMed me last minute that they dropped out)) I wuz pissed

Gaia
Naruto sat in the ramen shop, eating a bowl of his favorite food. "Hey, slow down kiddo. the tournament isn't going to begin for awhile. There's no need to hurry." Swallowing the last of the meal, Naruto put his bowl down and looked at the cook. "That was good. Thank you for the meal. I must go practice now." After paying, the genin raced out of the restaurant and ran to the lake. "Now to practice. Must gather Chakura......." Sitting cross-legged upon the ground, Naruto closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on building up his energy. The first thing that popped into his head was his sensei reading his fantasy romance novel. "Hehehehe. No mst concentrate." Next Sakura. Then Sasuke. And so one until an hour had past and Naruto had gotten nowhere. Grinding his teeth, Naruto cleared his mind and began to gather his Chakura together.

Ballister
Ed was walking in a park. "Well, it looks like everyone's out practicing" he said. "Maybe I should do the same." He walked over to a large rock. "Let's see if I can change this into a metal spike ball." he said, putting his hands together. A few seconds later, the boulder was now a spiked metal orb. He looked over to the lake where Naruto was sitting. "Huh? Who's that?"

Shadow x 20
(Just PM me when its my time to fight)

JacopeX
Monday

Gaia
Originally posted by Ballister

Ed was walking in a park. "Well, it looks like everyone's out practicing" he said. "Maybe I should do the same." He walked over to a large rock. "Let's see if I can change this into a metal spike ball." he said, putting his hands together. A few seconds later, the boulder was now a spiked metal orb. He looked over to the lake where Naruto was sitting. "Huh? Who's that?"

(badly translated anime and my own fault. thank you for correcting me)

Ballister

Gaia
Opening one eye, Naruto looked around. Except for Ed, whom Naruto could not see, there was no one. "Where is the Lustful Immortal? He was going to teach me today." Finally getting up, Naruto dusted his pants off and headed towards the hot springs to search for his sensei.

Ballister
Ed turned away, forgetting about Naruto. He used alchemy to transmute a metal staff and started practicing his combat.

Gaia
Happening to have walked around an odd looking rock, Naruto noticed a guy practicing with a metal staff. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask if if he's seen the Lustful Immortal... Getting closer, Naruto walked up behind Ed. "Um... Have you seen my sensei?"

Family_guy725
a slight noise was heard in the distance something moved in the deep jungle hidden by the thick branches the fog was so thick you couldnt see your own hand you had to rely on your other senses to survive now.
a group of native hunters walked through the humid forest keeping quiet so not to be heard by the other things that lurked in the deepest darkest depps of the jungle. But their attempt to try and get food was in vein Kong's clone(just called kong) stalked them looking down at them from the trees he jumped in front of them and tore them apart like twigs they had led him to his true meal a stegasaurus he grabbed the beast by its tail and swung it into a tree bashing its brains out he then drug it to his den where he could eat

Ballister
Ed turned around. "Huh? Who are you?"

Gaia
"My name's Uzumaki Naruto. I'm a gennin from the Village of Hidden Leaf, and I'm looking for my sensei." Naruto piped, to the blonde hair guy with a braid.

Ballister
"Huh? I don't know what you just said, but I guess I can play along. I'm Edward Elric, a state alchemist from the military. What are you doing in this deserted park?"

Family_guy725
Kong finished devouring the beast and layed down to rest.
meanwhile.......
A second group of hunters were sent out they saw their friends dead once they had food they returned to the camp and told of the horrid demise of the family and friends. The attacks had gone on long enough this creature was nothing like the old kong that they could satisfy with a mere woman but this one knew no love only destruction filled its deluted mind. "We must end this creature it has killed to many" Yelled one. "No, it was the Americans that unleashed this monstrosity upon us they must be the ones to pay for their treachery and they killed our god!" Yelled another. The chieftan calmed the raging men down. "We shall settle this in a peaceful manner we will send some of our men to America and give them food and water to last them till they reach another island and can refill their supplies once they reach America we shall ask them to come and do something with the beast" Said the wise chieftan. "but who shall go?" One asked. "We will send two of our best hunters and sailors and fishers and i shall accompany them as well leaving our witchdoctor to lead you for the time," Proclaimed the mighty chieftan. They packed ready to leave the next day. Little did they know they were being watched by Kong he looked over the gate at them preparing to strike once their finest left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.