Anakin runs the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
Half hour of rest in between each round.

1- Aayla Secura

2- Luminara Unduli

3- Shaak Ti and Agen Kolar

4- Dooku

5- Mace Windu

Illustrious
He gets stopped at Dooku. Shaak Ti and Agen Kolar are both noted as good duelists (even if they had horrible showings in canon), and with only half an hour of rest, the fatigue will start piling on by the time he gets to Dooku. He sure isn't getting past Mace.

Ianus
I'd be surprised if he makes it to Dooku, really. Now that I think about it, Luminara is a Soresu master like Obi-Wan, and she can tire his ass out early.

Jack O'Neil
He gets stopped at Dooku and Anakin lost to Obi because he jumped over him...dumb @$$

Veneficus
Originally posted by Jack O'Neil
He gets stopped at Dooku and Anakin lost to Obi because he jumped over him...dumb @$$

Idiot...

Gryn Jabar
Yeah, really. What the hell was the point of that second last post?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Ianus
Half hour of rest in between each round.

1- Aayla Secura

2- Luminara Unduli

3- Shaak Ti and Agen Kolar

4- Dooku

5- Mace Windu

Either 3 or 4.

darthsith19
Dooku. He'd be to tired by then to handel him but should be able to beat everyone else, though Shaak Ti and Agen Kolar would be a bit tough. I'm assuming this is ROTS Anakin, right?

Ianus
Yes, ROTS Anakin.

Family_guy725
dman every1 is runnin the gauntlet tonight

Se7in
Loses to 3.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Family_guy725
dman every1 is runnin the gauntlet tonight

That contributed so much. Thanks for the insightful commentary.

Ianus
Originally posted by Illustrious

lmao

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Illustrious
i try

kamikz
Think he loses at Dooku. Did you put Mace above Dooku because you think he's better? No offense, just asking.

OBI-Ninja
Interesting idea, making people run gauntlets, I like it. Anyways, Anakin might make it past Shaak Ti and Agen Kolar but no way in hell is he getting past Dooku.

Darth Faunus
Agreed. The Jedi Master duo will pain him the most, and although he'll pull through, he won't stand for long against the Count.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Jack O'Neil

Please. Shut your mouth or be reported.

Brotz
Shaak Ti is rumored to be a Makashi practitioner and after seeing her in the Clone Wars Microseries, I think she has a chance of defeating Skywalker. Agen Kolar sucks, but if Anakin isn't watching his back while trying to fight Shaak, then he's defeated at 3.

If he makes it to 4, he will be tired, and he will have to use his rage and more darker powers to defeat Dooku.

And no matter what he does, he isn't getting past Windu.

Escape81
My contribution is the same as most of the others. Anakin is ferocious and quick, but a mere half hour's rest between each duel doesn't seem to be enough to make him renewed. Regardless, the only possible way he could defeat Count Dooku (and this isn't guarenteed) is if he had a lot of energy and was laser-focused on slaying the Count. Regardless, if by some fluke that he escapes Dooku and kills him, he won't make it past Mace. Count Dooku'll be a long fight, if Anakin wins. It'll definately tire him. Mace, definately, owns him. But I say he dies at Dooku.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Agreed. The Jedi Master duo will pain him the most, and although he'll pull through, he won't stand for long against the Count.

No, Agen would have another A.D.D. moment and get stabbed while zoned out again. Shaak Ti killing Anakin? Not likely. He'd whack her just like he did in the novel. Dooku?, he gets pissed and cut his hands off, and when he got to Mace, idk. But the people in 3 and 4 would meet similar demises to the ones they met in movie.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
No, Agen would have another A.D.D. moment and get stabbed while zoned out again. Shaak Ti killing Anakin? Not likely. He'd whack her just like he did in the novel. Dooku?, he gets pissed and cut his hands off, and when he got to Mace, idk. But the people in 3 and 4 would meet similar demises to the ones they met in movie.

Whatever, noob...

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Whatever, noob...

Why not? Agen has A.D.D. and Master Ti got whooped in the novel and got wasted like a little b'yatch by Greivous in the deleted scenes, something that GG sure as hell couldn't do to the future Sith Lord. And as for Dooku, watch the fourth scene in ROTS.

truejedi
Run the gauntlet backwards and anakin gets killed by Mace, and then everyone else can live. i don't think anakin can take 2 at once. It's something I would have liked to have seen him do in the temple scene of ROTS though. I'll say he gets killed at 3.

ssj3gohan007
If Sids can take on 4 at once, so could anakin. after all Sids respects Ani highly, he knowns that anakins practically a god at full power. Shaak ti and agen kolar got pwned in less than a second. anyone who thinks he cant make it past 3 is seriously overlooking his rediculously insane strength. New Point: if this is the sith lord Anakin Skywalker in rots. Then Ani has a good chance of beating the gauntlet. Cause Sith Lords never ever get tired. Its fact the Dark Side allows a sith lord to fight with unlimited energy until he gets the job done, look at the facts, maul never gets tired, neither does dooku, or sidious(he faked it), when anakin fights obi, he dont get tired yet obi does. i have the movie in the last part before obi massacres ani, obi starts talking to ani, and you see that ani looks fine and obi a bit tired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.