Who else likes this picke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Backspace
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/nunions/d817412c.gif

Demarthl
the level of desperatism the members of randomness within the off topic criteria have stooped to is unbeleivable beyond comparison of any nature erm

Sir Mist
pickle

MC Mike
Originally posted by Demarthl
the level of desperatism the members of randomness within the off topic criteria have stooped to is unbeleivable beyond comparison of any nature erm

I aim to furthur your arguement by expressing a parallel opinion, my own, which calls for sublimation in posting threads for as threads get newer their ideas falter in quality and debase the overall effectiveness of the forums, thereby allowing any unknowing outsider to traduce our online community with complete confidence.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Demarthl

Welcome to my internet world.

Sir Mist
I would increase my opinion to this assertion, however an insubstantial accountability in my vocabulary counteracts any validity in my proposition.

I like stuff smile

GCG
I like jungle boogie

Sorgo
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I would increase my opinion to this assertion, however an insubstantial accountability in my vocabulary counteracts any validity in my proposition.

I like stuff smile

I am obligated to administer the faction that these petty semantics value within the section of over-bearing irrelevancy.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Sorgo
I am obligated to administer the faction that these petty semantics value within the section of over-bearing irrelevancy.

Postulating on this proceeding would acquiesce my partaking on your intimation, favoring the elementary supposition. smile

GCG
I feel compelled to have transpired that the latest contributions, so meaningful in eloquence and so poor in coherence may be of a disconcerting value to OTF.

Sir Mist
It is apparent the deficiency of perspicacious threads has established such an aggregation of proficient phraseology individuals.

Susan-Storm
I LOVE THAT PICKLE

GCG
It is apparent the deficiency of perspicacious threads has established such an aggregation of proficient phraseology individuals.

Indeed, i concur that its a very plausible and attractive explanation as to such a hasty motive inthe retrospect of the affair that has manifestated itself among these mingled usurpators of the Forum

Sorgo

Myself would consider the fictionous notion that this thread has sprouted a breed of Pseudo Individuals. It seems as if a large group of us has converted to the rambunctious semantics of Peons.

Do not dismiss or excuse my punctuality.

Sorgo
Originally posted by GCG
Indeed, i concur that its a very plausible and attractive explanation as to such a hasty motive inthe retrospect of the affair that has manifestated itself among these mingled usurpators of the Forum

It is inevitable that this perpetually annoying and absurd verbal incoherence siege upwards to an immediate halt.

GCG
Your arousel merits my retort on my finding it preposterous in the least to attribute a peon related shananigan orientated reckoning in the light of this articulationary verbal exchange.

Sorgo
Originally posted by GCG
Your arousel merits my retort on my finding it preposterous in the least to attribute a peon related shananigan orientated reckoning in the light of this articulationary verbal exchange.

I have the devine and assortive freedom to assert the term of what is a Peon into the relevant status of the Verbal semantics in this context.

GCG
I insist transfering thou self autonomous remarks towards the rectum fallace and yearn the ultimate termination of your most dull observations.

Sorgo
Originally posted by GCG
I insist transfering thou self autonomous remarks towards the rectum fallace and yearn the ultimate termination of your most dull observations.

Ewwwwwww!

GCG
w00t

silver_tears
I feel that by flaunting your imposing vocabularies, all you men are compensating for something wavey

Anoushka
d'oh blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.